Letitia James Sues Fire Department for $355 Million for Boo'ing her...

Freedomisneverfree

Diamond Member
Jul 28, 2021
Letitia James Issues $355 Million Fine To Firefighters For Booing Her.

NEW YORK, NY — After being viciously booed at an FDNY promotion ceremony last week, New York AG Letitia James has announced she will be issuing $355 million-dollar fines to the perpetrators.

"Last week, I was cruelly assaulted and insurrected by racist Trump supporters," said the Attorney General in a statement. "Our democracy is no place for firefighters to express their displeasure with the weaponization of the justice system against their preferred candidate. I will not rest until every guilty party has been tracked down and brought to justice. With a $355 million-dollar fine. And maybe also prison. Thank you."

Sources say that after James had taken the stage to speak at the ceremony, a large group of attendees booed and chanted Trump's name with full malice aforethought. "I've never been so filled with righteous anger," said Letitia James after the incident. "This was a sacred ceremony, and it was stained by the savage voices of those who are not pleased with the way I'm doing my job."

Yes its Satire, but funny!

1710283339938.png

Letitia James Issues $355 Million Fine To Firefighters For Booing Her.

NEW YORK, NY — After being viciously booed at an FDNY promotion ceremony last week, New York AG Letitia James has announced she will be issuing $355 million-dollar fines to the perpetrators.

"Last week, I was cruelly assaulted and insurrected by racist Trump supporters," said the Attorney General in a statement. "Our democracy is no place for firefighters to express their displeasure with the weaponization of the justice system against their preferred candidate. I will not rest until every guilty party has been tracked down and brought to justice. With a $355 million-dollar fine. And maybe also prison. Thank you."

Sources say that after James had taken the stage to speak at the ceremony, a large group of attendees booed and chanted Trump's name with full malice aforethought. "I've never been so filled with righteous anger," said Letitia James after the incident. "This was a sacred ceremony, and it was stained by the savage voices of those who are not pleased with the way I'm doing my job."

Yes its Satire, but funny!

THis is fake. Did you not realize the babylon bee was "satire", or at least a satirical as RWNJs can manage?

This may or may not be satire. The lines between manic delusion and reality for the party that likes to rape children is blurry at best.

For example, they pushed Russian whores pissing on our President for how many years? They just got bitch slapped for pushing the narrative that President Trump lunged through bullet proof glass to wrestle with secret service agents for control of a limousine steering wheel.... a la Jason Bourne....

81 million votes for a bed-shitting shut-in.... :laughing0301:

Need I go on?

Forum List

Back