Letitia James Goes On Racist Rant Against Trump: ‘Too Male, Too Pale’

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
Look at this video that's been unearthed. This case needs to be dismissed. It's been prosecutorial misconduct from day one. She's an anti-White racist of the first degree.

Look at this video that's been unearthed. This case needs to be dismissed. It's been prosecutorial misconduct from day one. She's an anti-White racist of the first degree.

too pale?

is she saying she'd feel better about him if he was black?

What if I said that Obama was too whack and too black? I'm not even though the whack part is right but what if I did? I'd probably be arrested for hate speech.

she's cracking.she wrecked her life....i luv it

In a few more decades, Americans of all ethnicities will be crying, "Please! We need more pale faces to run things in this country!!!"

If a black person knows how to run a country then I would be all for it, but Obama and Kamala sure don't.

james doesn't use enough crack to be black

Forum List

Back