Jack Smith's Rush to Judgment in Recent Filing: What does this mean for the special counsel and looming trial date?

This is going to backfire against Jack Smith. He's miscalculation is going to be his undoing.

he might be trying to save face while he is ahead.......we only have 3 mental kooks on the court

This is going to backfire against Jack Smith. He's miscalculation is going to be his undoing.

duplicate thread on Smith going to the SCOTUS

people would do well to seek the the thread.

This is and has always been about the government against a person the government doesn't like. Most people don't pay much attention until they're the one the government is after.

Rush to judgment. well yeah he wants a conviction before the election.

The only way it will backfire is if Trump is acquitted then it might be a problem

So if I was advising Trump , I tell him to push for this trial. No guts, No glory

pay attention
son i'm afraid this is our last post together...you're a perm scroll by now....you are a jabbering village idiot with reaction score lower than the dick of well hung ant.......i shoulda kept you on scroll by............but i gave you another chance

No one is above the law, including Trump.

The courts have long acknowledged this fact; Trump is trying to evade justice.

Forum List

Back