Let us talk about thugs right quick

Does blaming everything on whitey basically imply whitey are your betters? We control your lives?
Why would you admit that?

No. It implies that whitey is so scared of competition or losing power that whitey had to devise laws and policies to give him an advantage..
So you believe we control you. We are your superiors.
You shouldnt think like that. You are so 18th century

Nope. Not even close. I believe that you are scared of competition and that you whites used law ad policy to give yourself an advantage. And there is plenty of evidence supporting this. How about what you say? Where is the documented evidence?
That would mean we control you and are your superiors. You idiot.

No that means you made laws that gave you advantages. if you controlled anything, no one would be telling you how weak yours shit is because you needed that kind of help to get where you are. If you controlled us, we'd be like Ben Carson and that ilk. Take it and be happy that we get some crumbs. Now you show me the evidence of how you control us because we blame your white asses for things you have actually done.Talk about an idiot. That's you.

You keep talking about laws that benefit white people.
What are they specifically.

Larry Nassar sentenced to 40 to 175 years in prison; judge says 'I just signed your death warrant'

The former sports doctor who admitted molesting some of the nation's top gymnasts for years was sentenced Wednesday to 40 to 175 years in prison as the judge declared: "I just signed your death warrant."

More.

Judge Rosemarie Aquilina said Nassar's "decision to assault was precise, calculated, manipulative, devious, despicable."

"It is my honor and privilege to sentence you. You do not deserve to walk outside a prison ever again. You have done nothing to control those urges and anywhere you walk, destruction will occur to those most vulnerable."

Nassar found competitive gymnastics to be a "perfect place" for his crimes because victims saw him as a "god" in the sport, a prosecutor said Wednesday, shortly before the former doctor was to be sentenced for years of molesting Olympic gymnasts and other young women.

"It takes some kind of sick perversion to not only assault a child but to do so with her parent in the room," prosecutor Angela Povilaitis said. "To do so while a lineup of eager young gymnasts waited."

She described the "breadth and ripple" of Nassar's sexual abuse as "nearly infinite."

"What does it say about our society that victims of sexual abuse have to hide their pain for years when they did nothing wrong? What does it say about our society when victims do come forward ... and are treated as liars until proven true?" Povilaitis said.

Nassar turned to the courtroom gallery to make a brief statement, saying that the accounts of more than 150 victims had "shaken me to my core." He said "no words" can describe how sorry he is for his crimes.

th

This man molested over 150 little girls hoping to live out a dream of being on the olympic team. This is justice.

As you see he is not black. This is an example and this is why you whites here need to stop the shit you do. Whites have a severe crime problem and it's time you white people shut up trying to lecture us with less than half the crime and fix your communities, Over 150 girls molested by one man and he was a rich doctor. He lived in the white community, a criminal, a thug. But no one would have ever known if not for one of those girls who decided to speak out. And if no one would have, this violet criminal would still be making good money living in the white community no doubt running his mouth off about high black crime. This man is not rare, and I know that me dong this is going to open up the troll gates, but as that happens I will know the only reason it's being done is because you white people know that your asses have a huge crime problem that you refuse, or are too cowardly to face.

"Larry Nassar sentenced to 40 to 175 years in prison; judge says 'I just signed your death warrant'"
Hello IM2. This Nassar scumbag, after abusing young girls for years, has met justice. This is a good thing. Yet you seem to be saying that this means that we should not acknowledge the fact that black people commit crimes. Why the non sequitur?

What I am saying is that whites need to shut the hell up about blacks committing crimes and do what's necessary to stop the higher crime numbers in your own communities. Seems that around here all whites do is acknowledge black crime.
No. You are changing the subject. A white guy did a crime and was punished. You are saying shut up about crimes done by people who are not white when that is not the topic at hand. Maybe you ought to "shut the hell up". Think about it.

I am the OP. I say whites shut up doing what you do and look inward to solve the problems in your community.

And give up my white privilege card?

No. It implies that whitey is so scared of competition or losing power that whitey had to devise laws and policies to give him an advantage..

Nope. Not even close. I believe that you are scared of competition and that you whites used law ad policy to give yourself an advantage. And there is plenty of evidence supporting this. How about what you say? Where is the documented evidence?

No that means you made laws that gave you advantages. if you controlled anything, no one would be telling you how weak yours shit is because you needed that kind of help to get where you are. If you controlled us, we'd be like Ben Carson and that ilk. Take it and be happy that we get some crumbs. Now you show me the evidence of how you control us because we blame your white asses for things you have actually done.Talk about an idiot. That's you.

Go study all the supreme court decisions ever made and then we'll talk.

So you can't name one.

So you can't name one.

Like I said, go study every supreme court decision then we'll talk.

Larry Nassar sentenced to 40 to 175 years in prison; judge says 'I just signed your death warrant'

The former sports doctor who admitted molesting some of the nation's top gymnasts for years was sentenced Wednesday to 40 to 175 years in prison as the judge declared: "I just signed your death warrant."

More.

Judge Rosemarie Aquilina said Nassar's "decision to assault was precise, calculated, manipulative, devious, despicable."

"It is my honor and privilege to sentence you. You do not deserve to walk outside a prison ever again. You have done nothing to control those urges and anywhere you walk, destruction will occur to those most vulnerable."

Nassar found competitive gymnastics to be a "perfect place" for his crimes because victims saw him as a "god" in the sport, a prosecutor said Wednesday, shortly before the former doctor was to be sentenced for years of molesting Olympic gymnasts and other young women.

"It takes some kind of sick perversion to not only assault a child but to do so with her parent in the room," prosecutor Angela Povilaitis said. "To do so while a lineup of eager young gymnasts waited."

She described the "breadth and ripple" of Nassar's sexual abuse as "nearly infinite."

"What does it say about our society that victims of sexual abuse have to hide their pain for years when they did nothing wrong? What does it say about our society when victims do come forward ... and are treated as liars until proven true?" Povilaitis said.

Nassar turned to the courtroom gallery to make a brief statement, saying that the accounts of more than 150 victims had "shaken me to my core." He said "no words" can describe how sorry he is for his crimes.

th

This man molested over 150 little girls hoping to live out a dream of being on the olympic team. This is justice.

As you see he is not black. This is an example and this is why you whites here need to stop the shit you do. Whites have a severe crime problem and it's time you white people shut up trying to lecture us with less than half the crime and fix your communities, Over 150 girls molested by one man and he was a rich doctor. He lived in the white community, a criminal, a thug. But no one would have ever known if not for one of those girls who decided to speak out. And if no one would have, this violet criminal would still be making good money living in the white community no doubt running his mouth off about high black crime. This man is not rare, and I know that me dong this is going to open up the troll gates, but as that happens I will know the only reason it's being done is because you white people know that your asses have a huge crime problem that you refuse, or are too cowardly to face.

"Larry Nassar sentenced to 40 to 175 years in prison; judge says 'I just signed your death warrant'"

Typical liberal. Take an unrelated tragedy and turn it into a race issue. You people have no shame. This has nothing to do with race, and only a weak person would try to make it about race.

Spoken like a true buck tooth moron. You whites d tit all he time. What the fuck do you think these threads about back killing whites are? Tragedies made into racial issues. STFU.

You're right. When white people take the crime of a black individual and try to paint all black people with that crime, it's fucked up.

Likewise, it's fucked up when a black person takes the crime of a white individual and tries to paint all whites with it.

Either don't be as fucked up as the people you constantly bitch about, or when people point out that you're a bigot, own it.

So you can't name one.

I'll make it easier for ya....
What laws on the books today hold you back?
In the age of affirmative action you sure sound silly.

I thought that only Muslims committed rape ?
Thread belongs on "Race Obsession" I mean, "Race Relations" sub-forum.

I belongs where it is. Just learn that you whites need to look at the higher crime numbers in your community and do something about it.

Okay, you seem to be parroting the establishment culture which does, in fact, talk down to the black culture which has a culture of "crime."

And. . . in this instance, if you were to listen to yourself, you would realize, you are sounding silly, because this is an instance where it isn't a culture of crime that causes this, it is child predation, which affects all races, and isn't a symptom of the culture one is raised in, but is more probably a hormonal/genetic imbalance coupled with permissive or absentee and morally permissive parenting. This is a cross racial/ethnic problem.

If you wanted to highlight a problem in the white community of crime that is looked the other way due to cultural norms? You probably should have taken a better example.

The hypocrisy in America is not due these days primarily to race, though folks of a different color, ethnicity and culture are brainwashed by the elites to think so. The Romans found that divide and conquer was a very effective ruling technique. You are under the delusion that the justice system, at its heart, doesn't function the same as the economy, it does. Everything in America is all about the money. And since the abolition of slavery, if you read the 13th Amendment carefully, there is a clause in there that allows the Deep State to keep poor whites and poor blacks, hell, anyone that is poor, in perpetual bondage to the establishment.

The law ONLY works for the rich. Don't be deluded that the establishment or the majority of folks are still racist, they are not. This is America, they just hate the poor, and want to keep them enslaved, as does the law.

If you continue to play this divide and conquer game against poor folks of other ethnicities, whites, Hispanics, etc., you are playing into the real rulers of society's hands, just as they want you to do. You are being what they call, a "useful idiot."

Here is the culture of "white crime."

90babba68e74e563667536a1eeb3907c--double-standards-social-issues.jpg

0278fc7c0ec75460abeb4157d18ad24a--conspiracy-theories-political-cartoons.jpg

give-a-man-a-gun-and-he-can-rob-a-bank.jpg

I know you would like to dismiss the role race has in anything to make this about money, but blacks ae on the low end of that so then race does play a major role.

Naturally, they always have been, because ancestrally, they were the original slaves. Money and knowledge tend to run down in families. But again, it is more about money.

Hispanics believe, and so, their families on aggregate get out of poverty. Black culture celebrates crime, poverty, drugs and single mothers, why?

And let us not forget the role nature plays. MSM would have us all believe that in-group behavior, i.e., "racism" is not perfectly natural. You yourself are displaying tribalism itself by posting this very thread.

It is very apparent to the board how proud you are to be the culture and ethnicity that you are.

If you were in a large public cafeteria, like a University or Prison, we all know where you would sit. Is that racism?

No, it is human nature.

Evolution of in-group favoritism
Evolution of in-group favoritism

Toward a Social Psychology of
Race and Race Relations for the
Twenty-First Century

http://groups.psych.northwestern.edu/spcl/documents/Richeson_SommersAR16.pdf.

Black culture celebrates no such thing. Actually when I was in college I sat in the cafeteria with my teammates. Most of them where white.

You are a dumb ass yet you think tis stuff you post makes sense. The sopranos ain't black and organized crime was not created by blacks either.

College. :lmao:

Now we see where you get your funny ideas about the man.

tumblr_n8z676qW9P1rgam01o1_r2_500.gif

The brothers I hung out with in the projects told me college was whitey's scene. They don't give a damn about college. Nor would they give a shit about what you think.

They would call you a house ni66er.

So you can't name one.

I'll make it easier for ya....
What laws on the books today hold you back?
In the age of affirmative action you sure sound silly.

I'll make it easier for you also.

Go study all the supreme court decisions ever made and then we'll talk

Forum List

Back