Let us talk about thugs right quick

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
Larry Nassar sentenced to 40 to 175 years in prison; judge says 'I just signed your death warrant'

The former sports doctor who admitted molesting some of the nation's top gymnasts for years was sentenced Wednesday to 40 to 175 years in prison as the judge declared: "I just signed your death warrant."

More.

Judge Rosemarie Aquilina said Nassar's "decision to assault was precise, calculated, manipulative, devious, despicable."

"It is my honor and privilege to sentence you. You do not deserve to walk outside a prison ever again. You have done nothing to control those urges and anywhere you walk, destruction will occur to those most vulnerable."

Nassar found competitive gymnastics to be a "perfect place" for his crimes because victims saw him as a "god" in the sport, a prosecutor said Wednesday, shortly before the former doctor was to be sentenced for years of molesting Olympic gymnasts and other young women.

"It takes some kind of sick perversion to not only assault a child but to do so with her parent in the room," prosecutor Angela Povilaitis said. "To do so while a lineup of eager young gymnasts waited."

She described the "breadth and ripple" of Nassar's sexual abuse as "nearly infinite."

"What does it say about our society that victims of sexual abuse have to hide their pain for years when they did nothing wrong? What does it say about our society when victims do come forward ... and are treated as liars until proven true?" Povilaitis said.

Nassar turned to the courtroom gallery to make a brief statement, saying that the accounts of more than 150 victims had "shaken me to my core." He said "no words" can describe how sorry he is for his crimes.

th

This man molested over 150 little girls hoping to live out a dream of being on the olympic team. This is justice.

As you see he is not black. This is an example and this is why you whites here need to stop the shit you do. Whites have a severe crime problem and it's time you white people shut up trying to lecture us with less than half the crime and fix your communities, Over 150 girls molested by one man and he was a rich doctor. He lived in the white community, a criminal, a thug. But no one would have ever known if not for one of those girls who decided to speak out. And if no one would have, this violet criminal would still be making good money living in the white community no doubt running his mouth off about high black crime. This man is not rare, and I know that me dong this is going to open up the troll gates, but as that happens I will know the only reason it's being done is because you white people know that your asses have a huge crime problem that you refuse, or are too cowardly to face.

"Larry Nassar sentenced to 40 to 175 years in prison; judge says 'I just signed your death warrant'"

Larry Nassar sentenced to 40 to 175 years in prison; judge says 'I just signed your death warrant'

The former sports doctor who admitted molesting some of the nation's top gymnasts for years was sentenced Wednesday to 40 to 175 years in prison as the judge declared: "I just signed your death warrant."

More.

Judge Rosemarie Aquilina said Nassar's "decision to assault was precise, calculated, manipulative, devious, despicable."

"It is my honor and privilege to sentence you. You do not deserve to walk outside a prison ever again. You have done nothing to control those urges and anywhere you walk, destruction will occur to those most vulnerable."

Nassar found competitive gymnastics to be a "perfect place" for his crimes because victims saw him as a "god" in the sport, a prosecutor said Wednesday, shortly before the former doctor was to be sentenced for years of molesting Olympic gymnasts and other young women.

"It takes some kind of sick perversion to not only assault a child but to do so with her parent in the room," prosecutor Angela Povilaitis said. "To do so while a lineup of eager young gymnasts waited."

She described the "breadth and ripple" of Nassar's sexual abuse as "nearly infinite."

"What does it say about our society that victims of sexual abuse have to hide their pain for years when they did nothing wrong? What does it say about our society when victims do come forward ... and are treated as liars until proven true?" Povilaitis said.

Nassar turned to the courtroom gallery to make a brief statement, saying that the accounts of more than 150 victims had "shaken me to my core." He said "no words" can describe how sorry he is for his crimes.

th

This man molested over 150 little girls hoping to live out a dream of being on the olympic team. This is justice.

As you see he is not black. This is an example and this is why you whites here need to stop the shit you do. Whites have a severe crime problem and it's time you white people shut up trying to lecture us with less than half the crime and fix your communities, Over 150 girls molested by one man and he was a rich doctor. He lived in the white community, a criminal, a thug. But no one would have ever known if not for one of those girls who decided to speak out. And if no one would have, this violet criminal would still be making good money living in the white community no doubt running his mouth off about high black crime. This man is not rare, and I know that me dong this is going to open up the troll gates, but as that happens I will know the only reason it's being done is because you white people know that your asses have a huge crime problem that you refuse, or are too cowardly to face.

"Larry Nassar sentenced to 40 to 175 years in prison; judge says 'I just signed your death warrant'"

Typical liberal. Take an unrelated tragedy and turn it into a race issue. You people have no shame. This has nothing to do with race, and only a weak person would try to make it about race.

More.

th

Typical liberal. Take an unrelated tragedy and turn it into a race issue. You people have no shame. This has nothing to do with race, and only a weak person would try to make it about race.

Spoken like a true buck tooth moron. You whites d tit all he time. What the fuck do you think these threads about back killing whites are? Tragedies made into racial issues. STFU.

You think its normal for dudes to molest that many girls?
Where the fuck did you grow up? Somewhere in Africa?

It is apparent that I don't think this is normal dumbfuck.

Says the racist while denying that racism is a problem.
how am i racist? Because i blame another color for all my problems? :rolleyes:

Well when that color has documented cases of causing the problem they should get blamed. Do you understand?

You're right, it's all whitey's fault. :cuckoo:

/sarcasm

More.

th

Hello IM2. This Nassar scumbag, after abusing young girls for years, has met justice. This is a good thing. Yet you seem to be saying that this means that we should not acknowledge the fact that black people commit crimes. Why the non sequitur?

thank gawd all our slaves are almost dead. Maybe this mentality will end :oops:

More.

th

Forget what color he was; it has nothing to do with the price of eggs. What did the judge mean by signing his death warrant? Is the judge saying he'll be murdered in prison? Because he probably will be.

More.

th

Forget what color he was; it has nothing to do with the price of eggs. What did the judge mean by signing his death warrant? Is the judge saying he'll be murdered in prison? Because he probably will be.
Probably meant that he will be in there till he dies

Thread belongs on "Race Obsession" I mean, "Race Relations" sub-forum.

Says the racist while denying that racism is a problem.
how am i racist? Because i blame another color for all my problems? :rolleyes:

Well when that color has documented cases of causing the problem they should get blamed. Do you understand?

You're right, it's all whitey's fault. :cuckoo:

/sarcasm

I know I'm right. I don't need your validation. So you can be as sarcastic as you want but that doesn't erase documented legal cases, and government policies.

Forum List

Back