"Let them eat cake" says Biden et al.......

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013

This is about right for the left.....a call upon YOU ( not them ) to shut up and stop complaining about being needlessly ripped off by DC.. It's not playing well though.

Here's an apology piece that struggles to justify Biden written by the NYT fellatio horns: Rising Prices, Once Seen as Temporary, Threaten Biden’s Agenda

A more realistic piece on the disparate effect of rising prices: (hint: its not actually the prices going up as much as it is the dollar gong down ) Surging inflation hurts low-income Americans the most, new study shows

Here's a Typical " Let them eat caker " article once again scolding who? " Americans "..... who apparently are too stupid to understand once again ( Barry did a lot of this shit ) that they are not financially hurting they are rolling in doe! LOL....yeah....you just keep telling them that asshole.

The Bullshit in that particular article is so thick you need a front loader to move it around the barn.....Notice there was no mention of the dollar crash ( something that the government actually loves because it reduces their international debt burden and gives them an excuse to raise taxes locally , statewide and nationwide ) You can see where it going right now.....
Screenshot (29).png

Sooo are Americans Baaaaaad people who don't know how to spend their money? The Democrats sure think so!! So what is it that the Democrats are missing that 70 percent of the population is screaming about? Well for one thing they are ignoring the give and take rule of economics. Sure people have higher average bank account totals right now but totals of what? It's not the same money that we worked with only a year ago....the exchange rate doesn't even touch the devaluation of the Dollar's buying power which is looking to be in around a full 30%. So if people have 10-15 percent more numerically and should be ashamed of themselves for complaining....can they complain once they do the math and realize that the numeric increase is in reality a total decrease in spending power? Yeah...that means less food, less traveling, less of everything that you need to spend dollars to get. So if the people cannot buy bread? Then what?

LET THEM EAT CAKE! And according to Biden and his media lackeys... " Shut the fuck up! "

Jo

Last edited:
Anyone want to explain why an average American should be upset about a declining exchange rate with the Euro?

Anyone want to explain why an average American should be upset about a declining exchange rate with the Euro?
It's a leading indicator that makes foreign purchases more expensive and Dolly units. Ever go shopping at Walmart?

It's a leading indicator that makes foreign purchases more expensive and Dolly units. Ever go shopping at Walmart?
Does Walmart carry a lot goods manufactured in Europe?

I mean, if you're buying a BMW, that's one thing, but that's not exactly what is happening in Walmart.

I mean, if you're buying a BMW, that's one thing, but that's not exactly what is happening in Walmart.
It's a leading indicator....indicators are more like Algorithms than they are actual financial transactions....
At this point in time it's probably impossible to source cost any item specifically anyway because nobody makes anything 100% domestic anymore.
Point is that it is a trend showing the comparative GDP strength between two large economies.....America should be crushing everyone else all the time not losing ground in the exchange. While its true that we are better off as a nation than most of the rest of the world....that's no excuse for asking people to do with less so that insane political agendae can be funded. Are we asking people to sacrifice for the common good? Ahhh....great! Let's see the Politicians take the lead in that case!

It's a leading indicator....indicators are more like Algorithms than they are actual financial transactions....
At this point in time it's probably impossible to source cost any item specifically anyway because nobody makes anything 100% domestic anymore.
Point is that it is a trend showing the comparative GDP strength between two large economies.....America should be crushing everyone else all the time not losing ground in the exchange. While its true that we are better off as a nation than most of the rest of the world....that's no excuse for asking people to do with less so that insane political agendae can be funded. Are we asking people to sacrifice for the common good? Ahhh....great! Let's see the Politicians take the lead in that case!
So you have no way to show it affects any normal American, then.

I just did that. If you use dollars that is.

JO
If anything, it increases demand for American goods in Europe. Americans by and large are relatively unaffected by increase in price of goods made in Europe given those are not goods purchased by the vast majority of Americans who have easy alternatives.

If anything, it increases demand for American goods in Europe. Americans by and large are relatively unaffected by increase in price of goods made in Europe given those are not goods purchased by the vast majority of Americans who have easy alternatives.
Sure I agree.....it's not the European goods specifically that you have to worry about...it's the spending power of the dollar which is well measured in the forex and very often specifically against the Euro....not sure why that's a favorite....is it competition maybe? Any economic writer worth his salt would note that as a factor...unless of course he is trying to create another impression. You could try to use the Yuan.... lol....but the Chinese central bank has a nasty habit of hiding that rate by pegging the currency value so the disparity doesn't actually show....of course they starve their own people to death in the process....but hell...what do they care?

Last edited:

We were warned about mom and pop shops and wal mart many years ago. But the rust belt and other areas in decline made it preferable to survive. those who worked in big ticket companies and got great pensions and left were the winners.

Sure I agree.....it's not the European goods specifically that you have to worry about...it's the speeding power of the dollar which is well measured in the forex and very often specifically against the Euro....not sure why that's a favorite....is it competition maybe? Any economic writer worth his salt would note that as a factor ..unless of course he is trying to create another impression.

What exactly is it a factor in? You still aren't being very specific. Surely you can't assume that average people are paying more because weakness against the Euro? That's just not the case.

What exactly is it a factor in? You still aren't being very specific. Surely you can't assume that average people are paying more because weakness against the Euro? That's just not the case.
It's an indicator....used like a traffic light more or less. The point is that is shows a drop in the purchasing power of the dollar. I think you're looking for a connection that just isn't there. You don't like the comparison? OK.....I'm good with that.

JO

It's an indicator....used like a traffic light more or less. The point is that is shows a drop in the purchasing power of the dollar. I think you're looking for a connection that just isn't there. You don't like the comparison? OK.....I'm good with that.

JO
"It's an indicator" is what you keep repeating.

OF WHAT?

This is about right for the left.....a call upon YOU ( not them ) to shut up and stop complaining about being needlessly ripped off by DC.. It's not playing well though.

Here's an apology piece that struggles to justify Biden written by the NYT fellatio horns: Rising Prices, Once Seen as Temporary, Threaten Biden’s Agenda

A more realistic piece on the disparate effect of rising prices: (hint: its not actually the prices going up as much as it is the dollar gong down ) Surging inflation hurts low-income Americans the most, new study shows

Here's a Typical " Let them eat caker " article once again scolding who? " Americans "..... who apparently are too stupid to understand once again ( Barry did a lot of this shit ) that they are not financially hurting they are rolling in doe! LOL....yeah....you just keep telling them that asshole.

The Bullshit in that particular article is so thick you need a front loader to move it around the barn.....Notice there was no mention of the dollar crash ( something that the government actually loves because it reduces their international debt burden and gives them an excuse to raise taxes locally , statewide and nationwide ) You can see where it going right now.....
View attachment 566012

Sooo are Americans Baaaaaad people who don't know how to spend their money? The Democrats sure think so!! So what is it that the Democrats are missing that 70 percent of the population is screaming about? Well for one thing they are ignoring the give and take rule of economics. Sure people have higher average bank account totals right now but totals of what? It's not the same money that we worked with only a year ago....the exchange rate doesn't even touch the devaluation of the Dollar's buying power which is looking to be in around a full 30%. So if people have 10-15 percent more numerically and should be ashamed of themselves for complaining....can they complain once they do the math and realize that the numeric increase is in reality a total decrease in spending power? Yeah...that means less food, less traveling, less of everything that you need to spend dollars to get. So if the people cannot buy bread? Then what?

LET THEM EAT CAKE! And according to Biden and his media lackeys... " Shut the fuck up! "

Jo
Americans are such whinners saying they need money to buy stuff

What a bunch of greedy capitalists.

The “answers” given are handwaving deflections from the issue.

You don’t have an answer.
Are you in illiterate dope? I gave you a very clear answer that a three-year-old could put together. I'm not going to repeat it. Anyone who reads the series of exchanges will find that answer loud and clear.... You know exactly where it is and you know what it is.

Jo

Are you in illiterate dope? I gave you a very clear answer that a three-year-old could put together. I'm not going to repeat it. Anyone who reads the series of exchanges will find that answer loud and clear.... You know exactly where it is and you know what it is.

Jo
I know exactly what you posted, which is a bunch of gibberish to hide the fact that there is no reply.

I'm glad you won't repeat it. It's a waste of time. There is no answer there.

"It's an indicator" was as close as you got. But you don't seem to know what it's an indicator of.

Forum List

Back