Let the spin begin

Uh, nope!

Is that who you're fighting? Was I right?
Hitler, Satan and evil is what you are constantly defending, practically every time you post at USMB.

You have never condemned Satan or evil. And by consistently supporting the Democratic party of slavery, oppression, racism and authoritarianism, you always support hardcore leftists like Hitler, Mao and Stalin.

Last edited:
Or perhaps, for qualified applicants who go through a rigorous process, the humane thing to do is grant citizenship to some immigrants. Especially seeing as we have a worker shortage.
Sure. I don't see how these things are mutually exclusive?

Trusting Democrats to keep their side of an immigration bargain is like the world trusting Argentina not to default on its bonds.

Anti-immigration reform Repubs need a new disingenuous talking point. That's the same one they used in 2013 when House Repubs failed to support a compromise reform bill that passed in the Senate.

Sure. I don't see how these things are mutually exclusive?
Repub's consistently refuse to support reform legislation allowing for a path to citizenship. Dem's see it as an essential component of a reform bill, especially for "Dreamers."

Exactly correct.

The idiots on the left have dragged this on now for the better part of three years. The American people are bored with it, and are frustrated that the democrat-led House and Senate have decided that dragging this whole charade on for this long was more important than handling the economy, skyrocketing gas and food prices and an absolutely porous border...

Trump Humpers have to be the dumbest people on the face of the planet. YOU don't care but the rest of the country really does care about this shit. That's why election deniers LOST every election where they ran in a contested seat.

You also believe Trump was a great President so your critical thinking abilities are suspect in the first place.

But they've been driving this bus for a few years now, and they've done absolutely nothing beyond allowing anyone in who wants to come here....
What bus are you referring to? Is it the one that is actually happening, or the one you are told by Fox, or Newsmax, or wherever you get your news is telling you that is happening? Please find me a single Democrat that says they want to allow everybody in?

Hitler, Satan and evil is what you are constantly defending, practically every time you post at USMB.

You have never condemned Satan or evil. And by consistently supporting the Democratic party of slavery, oppression, racism and authoritarianism, you always support hardcore leftists like Hitler, Mao and Stalin.
Joe has told many of Prog truisms that the near totally controlled media/entertainment/political class have not said a word about. Trump utters a mispronounced syllable, and it is news for months. We keep losing unalienable rights as most people the whole world revolves around the endless possibilities of sex in every way and new ones to be created.

Repub's consistently refuse to support reform legislation allowing for a path to citizenship. Dem's see it as an essential component of a reform bill, especially for "Dreamers."
Did you see me make any such claim? Come to think of it what gives you the idea I'm Republican?

Did you see me make any such claim? Come to think of it what gives you the idea I'm Republican?
I didn't say you were. I was answering the question I thought you were asking.

Two year old texts regarding Trump? Things must be getting desperate n the left. As long as we are going back two years, when are democrats (including Biden) going to pay back the dirty money they took from a scammer who defrauded investors?

If you believe the second paragraph of your post, you truly are too stupid to be one person. The Democrats were NEVER the "party of slavery, oppression, racism and authoritarianism". That's a bald faced Republican lie which has been debunked continuously since Republicans first started spouting it.

Perhaps you need a course in American history to set you straight.

What bus are you referring to? Is it the one that is actually happening, or the one you are told by Fox, or Newsmax, or wherever you get your news is telling you that is happening? Please find me a single Democrat that says they want to allow everybody in?

They're doing nothing to keep them out.

It's pretty simple math. I'm surprised it vexes you so...

They're doing nothing to keep them out.

It's pretty simple math. I'm surprised it vexes you so...
I have to admit I'm easily "vexed" by statements that aren't supported. I will however eagerly await you stating all the different policies Biden enacted that differed from Trump's approach since you seem to suggest Democrats aren't trying to "keep them out"

Because for the most part.........."Advocating for an authoritarian/military remedy to losing an election is accepted practice in Repub circles these days."

Wow, you've got one example out of 74 million, don't think that could be called an acceptable practice. But hey, commie propagandist like you don't care about facts, RIGHT??????

Forum List

Back