Let me show you how ill informed the PC crowd is

s9sdsXk.png

Sure ok right did I bust your PC image?
No_Reply_Jones says there is no such thing as Political Correctness.......can you imagine someone saying that about something that is generally acknowledged by just about everyone,no matter what your party is?....

Yup.

One of the symptoms of adherence to hardcore partisan ideology is the ability to talk yourself into, and/or deny, pretty much anything.

:rolleyes-41:

No_Reply_Jones says there is no such thing as Political Correctness.......can you imagine someone saying that about something that is generally acknowledged by just about everyone,no matter what your party is?....

Yup.

One of the symptoms of adherence to hardcore partisan ideology is the ability to talk yourself into, and/or deny, pretty much anything.

How much have you denied, accepted or molded yourself after?

Yup.

Yup.

Mac has bad mouthed both sides Moon.....thats somewhat different than someone who will not bad mouth anything their precious little party says .....no matter what....like some people here.....

I disagree with the whole Redskins "controversy", but they are two completely different situations. If the Native American dude from the Village People called himself Redman you would have a point.

That said, the Redman/Method Man collaborations are some of the best music EVER. :D

I disagree with the whole Redskins "controversy", but they are two completely different situations. If the Native American dude from the Village People called himself Redman you would have a point.

That said, the Redman/Method Man collaborations are some of the best music EVER. :D
A black guy calling himself a redman?

It means nothing. The Redskins have a picture of a Native American on their logo. Nothing Redman does has ever been equated to Native Americans. It's the same reason there has been no controversy over the Red Sox, Redbox, or the movie "Reds".

Yup.

Yup.

Mac has bad mouthed both sides Moon.....thats somewhat different than someone who will not bad mouth anything their precious little party says .....no matter what....like some people here.....

Like who. Name three.

It means nothing. The Redskins have a picture of a Native American on their logo. Nothing Redman does has ever been equated to Native Americans. It's the same reason there has been no controversy over the Red Sox, Redbox, or the movie "Reds".
Nothing the Washington Redskins have done has ever been equated to Native Americans
It's just a football team that plays football.

Forum List

Back