Let me get this straight....the winner of the 2106 election.........

If the american people continue to support Donald Trump and his madness, than I pray to God, his wrath comes full force on this nation and what ever travesties that occur, we will have deserved it.

I can not fuckin believe, this man, can put the full force of his office to demand that all states give him records of voters, including, ss numbers, arrest records, if any, and all personal data there of, simply because he wants the trophy for the POPULAR VOTE!!

This is the same bitch, who refuses to address the Russian hackings, refuses to aid our government in preventing future attacks, will not discuss it, will not engage in it....yet he wants states, already strapped for funds, to waste time efforts and energy to feed his ego....

God help this country and God damn those that continue to support this man and his madness.
2106........ Aren't you getting a little ahead of yourself? :eusa_whistle:
Defect much, now do ya?
That was a pathetic come back even for you and that's saying something......... :lol:
A pathetic come back? When the fuck did I leave? Just askin
Do you even know what the slang 'come back' means? :eusa_eh:
Don't...Don't try to school me today. I don't have the time, the energy or the desire to go back and forth with you over words. You got your meaning, I got mine...agreed? All the world is coming to an end, shootings all over the fuckin country and you want to talk semantics.....don't

2106........ Aren't you getting a little ahead of yourself? :eusa_whistle:
Defect much, now do ya?
That was a pathetic come back even for you and that's saying something......... :lol:
A pathetic come back? When the fuck did I leave? Just askin
Do you even know what the slang 'come back' means? :eusa_eh:
Don't...Don't try to school me today. I don't have the time, the energy or the desire to go back and forth with you over words. You got your meaning, I got mine...agreed? All the world is coming to an end, shootings all over the fuckin country and you want to talk semantics.....don't
Your butt hurt never ends does it..........

Forum List

Back