Let me get this straight....the winner of the 2106 election.........

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
If the american people continue to support Donald Trump and his madness, than I pray to God, his wrath comes full force on this nation and what ever travesties that occur, we will have deserved it.

I can not fuckin believe, this man, can put the full force of his office to demand that all states give him records of voters, including, ss numbers, arrest records, if any, and all personal data there of, simply because he wants the trophy for the POPULAR VOTE!!

This is the same bitch, who refuses to address the Russian hackings, refuses to aid our government in preventing future attacks, will not discuss it, will not engage in it....yet he wants states, already strapped for funds, to waste time efforts and energy to feed his ego....

God help this country and God damn those that continue to support this man and his madness.

If the american people continue to support Donald Trump and his madness, than I pray to God, his wrath comes full force on this nation and what ever travesties that occur, we will have deserved it.

I can not fuckin believe, this man, can put the full force of his office to demand that all states give him records of voters, including, ss numbers, arrest records, if any, and all personal data there of, simply because he wants the trophy for the POPULAR VOTE!!

This is the same bitch, who refuses to address the Russian hackings, refuses to aid our government in preventing future attacks, will not discuss it, will not engage in it....yet he wants states, already strapped for funds, to waste time efforts and energy to feed his ego....

God help this country and God damn those that continue to support this man and his madness.
2106........ Aren't you getting a little ahead of yourself? :eusa_whistle:

• Banned

Defect much, now do ya?

Defect much, now do ya?
That was a pathetic come back even for you and that's saying something......... :lol:

Defect much, now do ya?

I'm going to "defect" to Australia in a few years. :lol:

Defect much, now do ya?

I'm going to defect to Mars as long as no one plays Slim Whitman's Indian love Call..........

And you would have been happier with an elitist/globalist/corporatist like Hillary? Really?
Big fan of Trump I am not, but I am VERY glad the "business as usual" corruption center that is Washington has been deeply disturbed.
Stop watching CNN so much, Trump has not done anything that is so bad to deserve your ill placed hatred.

tigerred59

Defect much, now do ya?

I'm going to defect to Mars as long as no one plays Slim Whitman's Indian love Call..........

Defect much, now do ya?

I think my head's gonna explode........

And you would have been happier with an elitist/globalist/corporatist like Hillary? Really?
Big fan of Trump I am not, but I am VERY glad the "business as usual" corruption center that is Washington has been deeply disturbed.
Stop watching CNN so much, Trump has not done anything that is so bad to deserve your ill placed hatred.

tigerred59
Have you seen trumps cabinet? Jeezsus. They're gonna tear the house down and kick the average American to the curb.

You sound very angry, and have for a long time. That's not good for your continued health. You should take a break and enjoy some time with positive, ie, conservative people. It will help immensely.

Trump's doing a fine job. You are the one who couldn't poor piss out of a boot.

Defect much, now do ya?
That was a pathetic come back even for you and that's saying something......... :lol:
A pathetic come back? When the fuck did I leave? Just askin

Defect much, now do ya?
A pathetic come back? When the fuck did I leave? Just askin
Do you even know what the slang 'come back' means? :eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back