Iran has now entered the Israeli conflict. Is this the start of a much larger war.? ! ?

Why should they? The blacks are not decimating the Palestinians.
You Leftists insist that Blacks are systemically racially oppressed in the US, just like your claim of the Palestinians in Gaza.

If so, seems like they both would be better off in Africa.

But we both know this is BS.

Should the Black fold return to Africa as well?

:auiqs.jpg:
The Zionist have been reported to have contaminated many water wells in the African continent. They are after control of Africa. Africans do not allow anyone with Israeli stamps to enter into African countries for this reasons. As for Blacks returning to Africa. America was built on the backs of African slaves sir. Do the research. We should not have to return anywhere until properly compensated for years of Free slave labor.!! Got it.!!??

Israel has lied about Iran's successes during the attack. It was no failure.

BS, actually the US took out most of Iran's tinkertoys.

Actually get up to speed and then comment. Until then? Cease bothering me

By the way, most of Iran's tinkertoys failed after launch

Given Iran's comical failure of an attack they might want to rethink any larger scale war
BS, actually the US took out most of Iran's tinkertoys.

Actually get up to speed and then comment. Until then? Cease bothering me

By the way, most of Iran's tinkertoys failed after launch
Start at 13:00 and learn something the CIA won't tell you. :45:

I bet you know as much about this as you do about Sweden capitulating to Adolph Hitler during WW II.

ZERO.

Why are you seemingly always on the wrong side of humanity?

And also totally illegal since Israel violated half a dozen international laws and committed acts of war by murdering Iranian generals in Syria.
One of the generals killed was responsible for planning and executing the barbaric attack on Israel.

Why would you side with barbaric terrorists? I don't get it.

Forum List

Back