Let Judge Judy decide impeachment

The sooner they call the vote, the sooner those democrats that have been working on his impeachment since he won the election can vote to impeach, the sooner it can go to the Senate, where sane people can say, "fuck you", so that the democrats that have been working on his impeachment since he won the election can start this crap all over again.
He should be impeached for abuse of power. The only reason he will not is our government is so screwed up. The fact Trump is President is proof. To watch the proceedings is ridiculous. Whatever they do should not take so much time of congress people saying the same shit over and over. The evidence is the evidence. VOTE.
The reason the aid was held up was that the Trump administration wanted to make sure other countries were also funding Ukraine Schiff knew about this day one of calling Mark Sandy

You are the gullible one. I laugh at the Trump minions. They march in lock step like the North Korean Army. Trump wants the US citizenry obey him like the North Koreans obey Kim Jong Un. Trump minions are very North Korean citizenry like.

even a drug dealer would have taken better care than how Trump handled the phone call with Zelensky

The sooner they call the vote, the sooner those democrats that have been working on his impeachment since he won the election can vote to impeach, the sooner it can go to the Senate, where sane people can say, "fuck you", so that the democrats that have been working on his impeachment since he won the election can start this crap all over again.
He should be impeached for abuse of power. The only reason he will not is our government is so screwed up. The fact Trump is President is proof. To watch the proceedings is ridiculous. Whatever they do should not take so much time of congress people saying the same shit over and over. The evidence is the evidence. VOTE.
The reason the aid was held up was that the Trump administration wanted to make sure other countries were also funding Ukraine Schiff knew about this day one of calling Mark Sandy

You are the gullible one. I laugh at the Trump minions. They march in lock step like the North Korean Army. Trump wants the US citizenry obey him like the North Koreans obey Kim Jong Un. Trump minions are very North Korean citizenry like.

They march in lock step like the North Korean Army.

Perfectly describes the Reps on the Left side of the podium I've seen all day today...

all 23 of them.

The impeachment story is, at bottom, boring AF. Tedious legal issues, strained arguments, raked and re-raked...

even a drug dealer would have taken better care than how Trump handled the phone call with Zelensky
Why is he even doing a call himself. It shows how little disregard he has for the law. He could have done the same thing using low profile people and no one would have caught him. But he has to be the one to make the strong arm move. Absolutely stupid.

What Rep do you think is the most irritating? I vote for Doug Collins. Judge Judy would slay that oof.
Jim Jordan,what a disgusting human being. Besides his exploits on Capital Hill he was part of the OSU wrestling team coaching staff when their was sexual misconduct by a trainer. He refuses to cooperate and tell what he knows in the investigation.
He is an ugly man. Some day I will talk about a former CA state wrestling champ who was my daughter's HS teacher, and mine 25 years prior.

Let Judge Judy decide impeachment.
It is such an open and shut case she would impeach Trump within her 1/2 hour show and chew his ass out for being such an idiot.

A fake potus before a fake judge?
i suppose that beats any integrity Congress might have
source.gif

~S~

We're going to see how you like democrat tactics used against you.

Perfectly describes the Reps on the Left side of the podium I've seen all day today...

all 23 of them.

It describes them all. At least the Dems are not lying and saying Trump's purpose was to stop corruption in Ukraine and make sure NATO was paying their fair share.
We all know that is bullshit.
An honest person against impeachment would say he did nothing he should be impeached for. It is not that he did not do anything. Lies upon lies.
The Democrats did not lie to defend Clinton. they said it did not raise to the level of impeaching a President.

all 23 of them.

It describes them all. At least the Dems are not lying and saying Trump's purpose was to stop corruption in Ukraine and make sure NATO was paying their fair share.
An honest person against impeachment would say he did nothing he should be impeached for. It is not that he did not do anything. Lies upon lies.
The Democrats did not lie to defend Clinton. they said it did not raise to the level of impeaching a President.

dumbass dems are lying Schiff hid Mark Sandy's testimony from Congress
Summary of Mark Sandy’s Deposition Testimony
Sondland lied
“After hearing from President Trump, Ambassador Sondland promptly told the Ukrainian leader and Mr. Yermak that ‘if President Zelensky did not clear things up in public, we would be at a stalemate,’” the report states. “President Zelensky responded to the demand relayed by Ambassador Sondland, by agreeing to make an announcement of investigations on CNN.”

Yermak also disputed this series of events. “The interview with CNN did not happen because of a scheduling conflict, and that’s the only reason,” he tells TIME. “This statement, which people are choosing to focus on – such statements were put out countless times, and will probably be repeated many times again, because that is our position. To fight corruption. To carry out honest investigations,” Yermak added.
Exclusive: Top Ukraine Official Andriy Yermak Casts Doubt on Key Impeachment Testimony

all 23 of them.

Sondland lied
“After hearing from President Trump, Ambassador Sondland promptly told the Ukrainian leader and Mr. Yermak that ‘if President Zelensky did not clear things up in public, we would be at a stalemate,’” the report states. “President Zelensky responded to the demand relayed by Ambassador Sondland, by agreeing to make an announcement of investigations on CNN.”

Yermak also disputed this series of events. “The interview with CNN did not happen because of a scheduling conflict, and that’s the only reason,” he tells TIME. “This statement, which people are choosing to focus on – such statements were put out countless times, and will probably be repeated many times again, because that is our position. To fight corruption. To carry out honest investigations,” Yermak added.
Exclusive: Top Ukraine Official Andriy Yermak Casts Doubt on Key Impeachment Testimony

If Donald Trump read your thread and was alone with friends he would laugh at you. Trump would say, "can you believe this dumb shit. He actually believe the lies I throw out there."Trump uses idiots like you. But Trump is not nearly as stupid as you. He is a very smart con man.

all 23 of them.

Sondland lied

If Donald Trump read your thread and was alone with friends he would laugh at you. Trump would say, "can you believe this dumb shit. He actually believe the lies I throw out there."Trump uses idiots like you. But Trump is not nearly as stupid as you. He is a very smart con man.

I can't help your TDS that is the only way you can believe the lies fed to you by your democrats.

Forum List

Back