"Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!"

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Earth
Awoke today to a winter wonderland. Probably just a few inches, but it's completely covering the grass which is nice. As is seeing all the bird and squirrel tracks. :)

9e39442b741facd7d0b0e8ee0f5e11f3d3f631944b6670adbdd36f3059c9bde4.jpg

"Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!" ;)

Awoke today to a winter wonderland. Probably just a few inches, but it's completely covering the grass which is nice. As is seeing all the bird and squirrel tracks. :)

You and I live in the same town. I was out last night and there's probably an inch or two of ice under the snow. I came home and it was sleeting bad.

You and I live in the same town. I was out last night and there's probably an inch or two of ice under the snow. I came home and it was sleeting bad.

Forecasts' for more over the next couple days. We'll see how that pans out. Have often said I'd hate to be a meterologist here. :)

Snow isn't fun when you lose 4 business days in 3 weeks and have 6 foot piles of snow on all sides of the business parking lot and no room to put anymore left unless you pay someone with a front loader to move it.

It's especially no fun when an idiot town plow driver throws a snow wake into your lighted sign that breaks both the panels and the bulbs inside to the tune of a 600 dollar repair

Snow isn't fun when you lose 4 business days in 3 weeks and have 6 foot piles of snow on all sides of the business parking lot and no room to put anymore left unless you pay someone with a front loader to move it.

It's especially no fun when an idiot town plow driver throws a snow wake into your lighted sign that breaks both the panels and the bulbs inside to the tune of a 600 dollar repair

BTW I'm retiring to the desert. I am sick of New England

New Englanders are snow wusses.

We average 6' a year, had 9'+ last year and the world doesn't come to an end no matter how much falls. And ditto lots of other places that get a whole lot more than we do.

New Englanders are snow wusses.

We average 6' a year, had 9'+ last year and the world doesn't come to an end no matter how much falls. And ditto lots of other places that get a whole lot more than we do.

6 feet a year is nothing. We got 6 feet in 2 weeks.

Forum List

Back