Less than 6% of Biden's infrastructure actually goes to infrastructure

But I'm sure when the gop opposes this joke of a bill they will get the blame because the media won't actually inform their viewers why the gop opposes it.

The road to insolvency is paved with democrat spending sprees
What did we get for your blob's $8T? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

As for the $2T infrastructure plan...
  • $115 billion to repair and rebuild bridges, highways and roads;
  • $100 billion to expand high-speed broadband across the entire country;
  • $100 billion to upgrade and build new schools;
  • $100 billion to expand and improve power lines and spur a shift to clean energy.
That is $415B or about 25 percent right there. So you're full of shit on those four bullet points alone...

• About $200 Billion will go toward tax breaks for electric vehicles and building an infrastructure to support them. As you may remember from watching the super bowl (KC got it's ass kicked) GM is going hot and heavy into electrics. Ford is making an electric F150. The electrics are here to stay. There are at least three Teslas in my parking garage at this time.
That puts the number up around 30% on actual infrastructure....not 6%. The rest is about other types of infrastructure (jobs, green energy, replacing lead pipes, etc...). I think it could be better spent on other things myself.

For one thing we really need to come to grips with nuclear energy. Yes...there are risks involved. But as major-league power sources go, it's the cleanest compared to coal, natural gas, and oil fired plants. The US Navy has run nuke vessels in every conceivable condition for decades--what 60 years? Build some plants, let the Navy run them, charge the companies and fee...and go from there. As we saw with Texas this past winter, our grid is fragile. Do we really need to keep having these rolling blackouts in California?

Houston floods every year. It has been doing it since I was a kid. Nothing has changed in 50+ years in that regard. Time to change it.

More importantly, the "jobs" infrastructure needs to put vocational eduction back into the curriculums of every high school in the nation...some sort of vocational education. In inner cities and depressed areas, we need to desperately focus on portable education for those students. Something not dependent on the local economy. A/C repair. Healthcare. Auto Body repair. Refrigeration.

Good plan. I like it as legislation goes. Too much touchy-feely things for me and it needs more real-world focus and could use some major things like nuke energy.

i agree with parts of the plan, like upgrading the electrical grid and replacing lead pipes for clean drinking water in major cities, some of which are in key swing states like Georgia and Arizona.

this is all infrastructure, but also a political winner for the democrats!

it's all infrastructure, my friends! :D

Secretary Pete said so on the sunday shows!

/thread

I agree actually, we need more than $2 trillion. That's a fair point.

The Democrat way. Under Trump, we couldn't afford a dime, nothing. Now money is no object to anything
Yes, the Democrats not wanting to spend on *checks notes*

a shit borderwall means we couldn't afford a dime, nothing.
They stalled covid relief for MONTHS in the house.

Your memory is shit
The CARES act was passed in March last year, COVID started in February. that's 30 days
And the second DESPERATELY NEEDED stimulus came how many months after that?

At least you are consistently dishonest
Because the Democrats insisted on loading it with pork that had nothing to do with Covid. The Republicans offered several times to pass a bill with nothing but the covid relief items that both sides agreed upon, but the democrats refused every time.

The infrastructure bill will be another waste of government money and will not help fix what is needed to be fix...

I am all for fixing roadways, improving mass travel, telecommunications and so on but where I draw my line is the fraud and waste that happens all the time with big bills like this!

But I'm sure when the gop opposes this joke of a bill they will get the blame because the media won't actually inform their viewers why the gop opposes it.

Wow, that's even less than the 9% of Biden's covid bill that went to covid
More pure BULLSHIT!

Less than 6% of Biden's brain cells are still functioning.

• Funny
Reactions: kaz
i agree with parts of the plan, like upgrading the electrical grid and replacing lead pipes for clean drinking water in major cities, some of which are in key swing states like Georgia and Arizona.

this is all infrastructure, but also a political winner for the democrats!
I doubt you'd find many lead pipes in any city west of the Mississippi. Possibly copper pipes with lead solder.

Less than 6% of Biden's brain cells are still functioning.
And that is 200% more than Tramp ever had functioning in his life, which is why Biden stomped Tramp in a LANDSLIDE!
So you agree with me that less than 6% of Biden's brain cells are still functioning. If not for the black vote, which is controlled by the News Entertainment media, Trump wins by a landslide.

Forum List

Back