Less than 1%.... how many Democrats will learn of this latest Hunter Biden scandal that 100% shows his father lied.

Okay, so what? I wasn't necessarily talking about YOU.
But you necessarily avoided commenting on Hunter/Joe's connections and rather stark evidence of possible political bribery and paybacks.
If you believe Trump did the same - no less wrong or bad.
But this thread is about an article with verified emails from Hunter Biden that, at the very least, suggest that his father - Joe Biden, was certainly involved in his questionable ability to uncannily obtain $millions from the very same people, and direct connections to the same people Biden saw on the same day/time period.
That is a big deal. Is our CURRENT President a crook? Did he use his son as a means to obtain money from world leaders and businesses? It looks like it.
But - yep - nothing to see here the media says - Russian misinformation!!

But you necessarily avoided commenting on Hunter/Joe's connections and rather stark evidence of possible political bribery and paybacks.
If you believe Trump did the same - no less wrong or bad.
But this thread is about an article with verified emails from Hunter Biden that, at the very least, suggest that his father - Joe Biden, was certainly involved in his questionable ability to uncannily obtain $millions from the very same people, and direct connections to the same people Biden saw on the same day/time period.
That is a big deal. Is our CURRENT President a crook? Did he use his son as a means to obtain money from world leaders and businesses? It looks like it.
But - yep - nothing to see here the media says - Russian misinformation!!

Thing is, US presidents down the line have been crooks. They get elected, they get away with it, all because of the system.

You seem to not want the issue to get outside of the basics. But the problem is I'm talking about solutions. Unless you change the US electoral system, you're not going to have any real change.

Try this for size.
No matter how bad the Republicans or Democrats get, they always get elected. 1853 was the last time a Rep or Dem wasn't in the White House.

As for Congress, the Libertarian Party seems to be the nearest to a third party there is. Their best Senate election result was 33.5% in Arkansas to finish second, out of two, in 2020. Losing to a Republican.

In the House, their best year was when they won ZERO seats, and got 1.6% of the vote in 2000.
I mean, a third party that has never won a seat in Congress, never won the Presidency, never even got close.

In Germany, when things go bad, they vote people out.

The CDU/CSU (Merkel's party) lost 8.8% of the vote in 2021, lost 8.6% of the vote in 2017, up 7.7% in 2013, down 1.4% in 2009.

A new party called the AfD came into being some time in 2013. By 2017 they'd managed 12.6% of the vote and got 90 seats. All in 4 years. This helped the CDU/CSU lose 8.6% of their vote, and helped them lose 17% over the course of two elections. PEOPLE POWER.

Take the US House, Democrats go up, Republicans go down. The biggest swing is always in the election after a new president. +5.4% for Democrats in 2018, +9.1% for Republicans in 2010 for the last two presidents, Bush Dubya somehow managed to miss this one, losing 5.5% in 2006 instead of 2002, Reps up 6.4% in 1994.
Mostly it shows that people will vote against the president in Congress, makes NO SENSE, but they do it anyway.
But at the end of the day, the Reps and Dems hold almost all seats in the House and Senate, it just changes who, doesn't really punish either party for anything they actually do, they continue to do crazy things, continue to put up candidates that aren't going to run the country well, but who can gain support and nothing much else.

Biden, Trump... they're both products of this. If you want to talk about how to change it, then this is what I'm talking about. If you just want to be "oh look, Biden bad, bad, bad" and get nowhere other than making yourself feel good because you oppose Biden, but then if someone else from the other party does it, you'll defend them to the hilt, then it's a ridiculous thread not even worth spitting on.

If you just want to be "oh look, Biden bad, bad, bad" and get nowhere other than making yourself feel good because you oppose Biden, but then if someone else from the other party does it, you'll defend them to the hilt, then it's a ridiculous thread not even worth spitting on.

Yeah... that is not me at all.
I have spoken against Trump plenty of times, created threads about it for years.

Yeah... that is not me at all.
I have spoken against Trump plenty of times, created threads about it for years.

And yet you seem totally incapable of talking about this topic when it's not what you expected it to be. I really couldn't give a damn about you, I'm not here to talk about you. Trying talking about what I've said.

And yet you seem totally incapable of talking about this topic when it's not what you expected it to be. I really couldn't give a damn about you, I'm not here to talk about you. Trying talking about what I've said.
Rather, you seem totally incapable of talking about the actual topic provided, so you change the topic to something else, and then want to admonish me for not talking about that.

Hilarious

all Hunter needs to do is 1 press conference! just 1!

and just like that, the burden of a bogus scandal would be lifted off President Biden's shoulders, and he could go on with the business of uniting the country!

I can't imagine a single Dem here will even read past the first sentence let alone the article that includes verified emails by Humter outlining his meetings and dinners with the very same people his father met with on the SAME DAY. At one of the dinners Hunter set up, White House Chief of Staff was there also. Yeah... no knowledge what his son was doing... he was never involved.

Good Lord. Its dinner.

I can't imagine a single Dem here will even read past the first sentence let alone the article that includes verified emails by Humter outlining his meetings and dinners with the very same people his father met with on the SAME DAY. At one of the dinners Hunter set up, White House Chief of Staff was there also. Yeah... no knowledge what his son was doing... he was never involved.

Having dinners? My gosh.

Come back when you have something.

Forum List

Back