Excerpts from Biden’s Prime Time Speech Tonight Released

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
In his prime time address tonight, @POTUS is to say: "MAGA forces are determined to take this country backwards. Backwards to an America where there is no right to choose, no right to privacy, no right to contraception, no right to marry who you love."
Steve Herman (@W7VOA) September 1, 2022

"For a long time, we’ve reassured ourselves that American democracy is guaranteed. But it is not. We have to defend it. Protect it. Stand up for it. Each and every one of us," @POTUS to say, according to an excerpt released in advance by the @WhiteHouse.

In his speech, @POTUS will say he has gone to Independence Hall in Philadelphia to "speak plainly...about the threats we face. About the power we have in our own hands to meet those threats. And about the incredible future that lies in front of us if only we choose it."

Blah, I think I'll watch that Danish Western I found on Tubi.

“MAGA forces are determined to take this country backwards. Backwards to an America where there is no right to choose, no right to privacy, no right to contraception, no right to marry who you love."

:clap:

1662071361638.png

“MAGA forces are determined to take this country backwards. Backwards to an America where there is no right to choose, no right to privacy, no right to contraception, no right to marry who you love."

so much for bringing Americans together ... the 1st POTUS in history that has criticized half of American citizens ... its expected for leaders to criticize leaders in opposing parties not average Americans ...

What? LOLOLOL No right to choose? Choose what? That privacy....privacy for what. You have google,smarttv, smart phone invading your privacy all the time...so what's that privacy you're concerned about?? would that be privacy for the woman CHOOSING to murder her unborn child?? Well the gov't has already got its sticky fingers into your medical files so no need worrying about that woman's privacy now. LOLOL

It would be nice for women to use contraception to avoid unwanted unplanned pregnancy...But Abortion IS NOT CONTRACEPTION OR A FORM OF BIRTH CONTROL.
As for marrying whom you want.......I am going to assume you mean homo/lesbian marriages? There are plenty of apostate 'churches' i use the term loosely who are ecstatic to do that.

Do ya think people who are in favor of killing their own unborn would be in favor of a safe secure nation, individual rights, restored first and fourth amendment rights in particular, no inflation, safe streets, strong secure borders, affordable energy, JOBS???

Forum List

Back