Lerner and Holder headed to Leavenworth?

I think she'll look lovely in orange don't you?

Yep, the girls on the cellblock are gonna have fun playing with her "girls"...:boobies:
Lois-Lerner-G-620x362.jpeg

Cons will conveniently forget about this on November 9, 2016.

Progressive Republicans... you're conflating Americans with Progressive Republicans.

This is typical for the Intellectually Less Fortunate. Who simply lack the intellectual means to recognize the natural law which prohibits Leftists of any potential kinship with America.

Ya see scamp... Nature precludes the means of one to simultaneously adhere to both the thesis and the antithesis.

Now on the other hand think of how this bird called Lerner could sing........

She's not going to do hard time to protect Holder and Holder sure ain't going to prison to save Barry's smelly ass. Wait until the House committee calls her back again now that we have the emails......it's gonna be a BLAST to watch her flip on them....that's when the obstruction charges will have them all ratting each other out. :lol:

Unless Obama just pardons them all...

There hasn't even been an investigation yet... merely a few congressional hearings. To have an investigation the Attorney General needs to assemble such and that won't be done until Americans are again sitting in the Executive Branch. And given that the criminal IS the Attorney General, we're dealing with High Crimes... so, such requires alternative processes designed specifically to deal with precisely this exact problem.

Holder is on his way out and will get blanket immunity from Obozo but Lerner won't because she's a white woman. If the House can get her to flip, they can demand a special prosecutor and get one. That puts Barry the Fairy on the road to impeachment.

Now on the other hand think of how this bird called Lerner could sing........

She's not going to do hard time to protect Holder and Holder sure ain't going to prison to save Barry's smelly ass. Wait until the House committee calls her back again now that we have the emails......it's gonna be a BLAST to watch her flip on them....that's when the obstruction charges will have them all ratting each other out. :lol:

Unless Obama just pardons them all...

Yeah... I think that much of what obama has done will be set aside in the wake of his being frog marched out of the Whitehouse.

One thing I can count on. The American people certainly are not getting worked up about Benghazi, nor ISIS, nor Iran and a nuke. Okey dokey. Most people aren't political animals like we are m'kay?

But if there is one moment that will bind almost all American souls together of all political stripes it would be the prosecution of IRS employees.

Hell's bells there would be tail gate parties just to see Lerner and other IRS people go down.

:lol:

I personally will fire up a t shirt business. YAY!

Dear Jesus,

The American people want Obama impeached and perp-walked to
Leavenworth Prison for his crimes against us. Please make it so.

Amen.

One thing I can count on. The American people certainly are not getting worked up about Benghazi, nor ISIS, nor Iran and a nuke. Okey dokey. Most people aren't political animals like we are m'kay?

But if there is one moment that will bind almost all American souls together of all political stripes it would be the prosecution of IRS employees.

Hell's bells there would be tail gate parties just to see Lerner and other IRS people go down.

:lol:

I personally will fire up a t shirt business. YAY!

With Congress firmly in GOP hands and Barry sunk into 30% popularity, the MSM will abandon him...or at least stop protecting him. Everybody hates the IRS and you're right; this is the scandal that could hot weld all the others together to force his resignation....he's no fighter....he'll quit when the shit hits the fan. :eusa_angel:

I don't think she's even been charged with anything yet.
The O/P is linking to a blog, not a news item. Poor BullPutz doesn't know the difference.

And given that no conservative group was denied a 501(4)(c) status, I doubt there will be any charges filed, either. The only group denied was a progressive group of Democrats.

Take your lies someplace else, shitbird or I'll rat you out for trolling.

I'm not trolling. I'm ratting YOU out.
She hasn't been charged with a fucking thing much less being sent to Leavenworth, dipshit.
The piece you are referring to is an OP ED. Not a news report, airhead.

I can think of some lower federal circuit judges who should be heading to Leavenworth right behind Holder. It's not every generation a group of activist judges try sedition upon states' powers in trying to overrule Windsor 2013 from underneath SCOTUS. They are stripping the civil rights of states voters and defying procedural rules meant to stem tyranny, in order to forward a cult agenda. Put them irons and throw away the key.

Only SCOTUS has the power to overturn its own decisions. Until that time, states'-choice on gay marriage is the law. Prop 8 and all others like it are the law.

When someone has some real news about Lerner and the IRS non-scandal, please post it. BullPutz needs some help here. He's looking pretty silly.

Another nail in the Obozo coffin....

Judicial Watch has come out with the latest in the perennial never ending IRS scandal. It has managed to pry loose from the Justice Department e-mails that show that Lois Lerner, who was imported into the IRS from the Federal Election Commission, met with the Justice Department to discuss whether people who had lied on their exemption applications about political activities should be prosecuted. The Justice Department is not releasing further documents which would explain why it did not prosecute anybody.

Did You Hear The One About Lois Lerner Walking Into A Bar - Forbes

I can think of some lower federal circuit judges who should be heading to Leavenworth right behind Holder. It's not every generation a group of activist judges try sedition upon states' powers in trying to overrule Windsor 2013 from underneath SCOTUS. They are stripping the civil rights of states voters and defying procedural rules meant to stem tyranny, in order to forward a cult agenda. Put them irons and throw away the key.

Only SCOTUS has the power to overturn its own decisions. Until that time, states'-choice on gay marriage is the law. Prop 8 and all others like it are the law.

SCOTUS will likely kill Barry-Care in June over the tiny number of state health exchanges. All this monstrosity was crafted to do was trash the health insurance industry and move us to single-payer....and it will fail.
desismileys_1180.gif

Documents from a Freedom of Information Act lawsuit against the IRS show that Ms. Lerner asked the DOJ whether tax-exempt entities could be criminally prosecuted. This May 8, 2013 email by Ms. Lerner went to Nikole C. Flax, Chief of Staff to Acting IRS Commissioner Steven T. Miller, who would later be fired by President Obama:

Yeah, but by 2013, the entire IRS scandal thing was old news. You've got your cause following your effect by about 3 years.

That dog won't hunt without a big blue police box or a flux capacitor.

Another nail in the Obozo coffin....

Judicial Watch has come out with the latest in the perennial never ending IRS scandal. It has managed to pry loose from the Justice Department e-mails that show that Lois Lerner, who was imported into the IRS from the Federal Election Commission, met with the Justice Department to discuss whether people who had lied on their exemption applications about political activities should be prosecuted. The Justice Department is not releasing further documents which would explain why it did not prosecute anybody.

Did You Hear The One About Lois Lerner Walking Into A Bar - Forbes

Yup......after the IRS scandal happened. You guys do understand that cause *precedes* effect, right? It doesn't follow it by 3 years.

Forum List

Back