Lenin said the way to crush the middle class is via inflation and taxes - and the Dems are following his advice

Crushing the middle class has been going on since Dubya was president. Democrats don't want to concentrate all the wealth in the top 3% of the citizenry.
We haven’t seen intentional efforts to increase inflation and taxation in the middle class since - ever. You have bought into the liberal lies that they want to concentrate wealth in the top 3%.

People with incomes of $75,000 - straight middle class in most cities - will see their taxes rise, directly. (And Biden is hiring 80,000 more agents for “Enforcement” on the middle class.) Plus, by increasing taxes on corporations, the price of goods will go up even more.

It is unfathomable that people elected to represent the needs of Americans are intentionally making things worse for the middle class - the backbone of the country - already struggling under a 4-decade high inflation.

November can’t come fast enough.

I don't.
That's been the republican objective since Reagan.

And yet groomercrat policies are doing just that.

This latest legislatiin exempts billiinaires from taxes, and lays them all on the middle class.

And they want to double the size of the IRS to go after the little guy.

You stupid or something?

No, they aren't.
This latest legislatiin exempts billiinaires from taxes, and lays them all on the middle class.
No, they aren't.
Sure, they are.
You stupid or something?
You prove your stupidity, every time you post.
NOTHING but RWNJ propaganda.

Yes. The Dems have declared war in the middle class. A powerful middle class that can support itself - and votes - is the Dems’ enemy. What they are gunning for is to crush the middle class until they become dependent on government crumbs.

What do you think about the Scandinavian countries and their standard of living, healthcare and education? How about their infrastructure or civil rights?

You stupid or something?
More than doubling the size of the IRS. The Dems intent on crushing the middle class are increasing their budget SIX-fold.

They are intent on destroying people who are responsible, self-supporting Americans. To paraphrase Marcy Simm’s slogan (old enough to remember her?) “an intelligent, responsible, self-supporting American is the Democrats’ worst opponent.”

What do you think about the Scandinavian countries and their standard of living, healthcare and education? How about their infrastructure or civil rights?
Can’t compare small countries where millions of illegal aliens aren’t descending in droves to America.

Can’t compare small countries where millions of illegal aliens aren’t descending in droves to America.

Lol.. don't play games.

Lol.. don't play games.

What does Israel have to do with this? It also is a tiny country into which millions of uneducated illegals are NOT invading.

I’ve got to bow out of this conversation. With the high inflation rate, I’ve got to recalculate this month’s budget. First time since I’m in my 20s that I’ve had to watch my spending. Thanks, Biden.

The middle class built this nation. They formed unions to get them ahead. Once unions began getting attacked the middle class began losing. Right to work for less is also a program to intentionally hurt the middle class.

So both parties have a long history of hammering a ay at the middle class. It's just the Dems turn now.

And yet the groomercrats just passed legislation that exempted the wealthiest from taxes, and put everything on the middle class.

They further want 86,000 more IRS agents to go after the middle class.

And you wonder why this country is on tbe verge of a 2nd civil war.
:th_believecrap:

More than doubling the size of the IRS. The Dems intent on crushing the middle class are increasing their budget SIX-fold.

They are intent on destroying people who are responsible, self-supporting Americans. To paraphrase Marcy Simm’s slogan (old enough to remember her?) “an intelligent, responsible, self-supporting American is the Democrats’ worst opponent.”

Good. Maybe tax problems can be addressed sooner and resolved more quickly.

No, they aren't.

No, they aren't.

Sure, they are.

You prove your stupidity, every time you post.
NOTHING but RWNJ propaganda.

Then show me in the legislation where they DON'T exempt the billionaires.

And point to where they don't want 86,000 new IRS agents.

C'mon bigmouth.

Put up, or shut up.

Forum List

Back