Lenin said the way to crush the middle class is via inflation and taxes - and the Dems are following his advice

It’s not bad enough that Biden and the Dems are intentionally increasing inflation by pumping more money into the economy via this last spending bill, but they have also weaponized the IRS to go after the middle class by increasing the IRS budget six-fold, and hiring 80,000 more agents.

This is straight out of the mouth of Lenin, who said the way to crush the bourgeoise was to grind them between the millstones of inflation and taxation. Biden has waged war on the middle class, and he and the Dems will not be satisfied until the New America is comprised of a 1% ruling class and 99% dependent on government support.

Isn't he the same fellow who said if he wanted to punish his enemies he would let the intellectuals govern them?

Anyway, the IRS needs more workers. Their backlog of tax processing is horrendous. They don't even have a shutdown or getting out the stimulus checks to blame it on this time. Last article I read said not to expect my dippy tax refund filed on paper until at least October, maybe later.

If pumping money into the economy is inflationary, then sucking money out of the economy must have the opposite effect right?
Thats the Dimmer mantra...create the high prices, print more money to drive inflation and hurt the middle class, then suck out what they need to live their opulent lifestyle.

It's not "funny" at all.
It wasn't for the millions of Jews in Nazi Germany, nor the millions in Venezuela today.
The Marxist are serious.....the America n People are not (about their freedoms)
Country after country in South America is falling to dictators as I write this.
Marxists are winning globally simply because people have no will to fight for their freedom.

It's stunning to see human apathy on such a grand scale, but it does explain why most of human existence has involved slavey and subjugation. Freedom was but a blip in time comparatively and we are headed back to the "normal" of slavery and subjugation very fast.

The Marxists on this forum are overwhelmed with joy.
Being lectured about it by the instigator is funny.

So, when you read this in the article,

So the target will be the middle class, particularly small business start-ups, whom Joe Biden would like to see a lot less of. They're the entities about to be audited up the wazoo.

Did you actually believe this was a straight lace article, telling you only the facts and truth? Or was it laced with the typical right wing boogeyman propaganda, devised by the rich who will now be facing their own tax scrutiny, spreading the propaganda that it is you, working class citizen just trying to make ends meet, that the Democrats are going after, and not them, the richest among us?

Open your eyes TN.....it's an expected modus operandi, of the richest, getting ready to be tax spanked, for paying nothing in taxes at all or near nothing for decades....trying to convince you to be against tax hikes, that will really not affect you as they are trying to put the fear in you, that they will.
I didnt even read the article. I know what the bill does. You apparently think its funny they are helping inflation and raising taxes. And then call it fake news when thats literally what it does.
It will increase scrutiny towards the middle class. The CBO said so. Are they fake news too, hack?
I want the rich to pay taxes. Stop with your partisan rant. Its a bullshit general retort. Thats ALL it is. Probably received an email about it, right?
You are so hacked out, you dont have the ability to think.
Grow the fuck up, boomer.

If pumping money into the economy is inflationary, then sucking money out of the economy must have the opposite effect right?
Which isnt good either. Thats why the govt should stay the fuck out of the economy.
ALL THEY DO IS FUCK SHIT UP

Who did that to them? Who is they, in your head?
Their government "leaders" did that to them.
Remember all the mom and pops shops closing because they werent "essential?" But all the chain retailers stayed open (you know the RICH guys you freakazoids disingenuously talk shit about all the time?) and got more money.
BIGGEST TRANSFER OF WEALTH IN HISTORY.

It’s not bad enough that Biden and the Dems are intentionally increasing inflation by pumping more money into the economy via this last spending bill
Two things. 1. It hasn't passed yet. 2. What is a bigger long term priority, a temporary bout with inflation or doing something about the existential threat of climate change?

Two things. 1. It hasn't passed yet. 2. What is a bigger long term priority, a temporary bout with inflation or doing something about the existential threat of climate change?
What does this do to combat natural earth evolution?

What does this do to combat natural earth evolution?
There is nothing natural about the billions of pounds of CO2 being emitted in to the atmosphere from burning fossil fuels.

BTW, oil is down $32 from the high.

There is nothing natural about the billions of pounds of CO2 being emitted in to the atmosphere from burning fossil fuels.

BTW, oil is down $32 from the high.

Do you have proof that is making our climate change?

I didnt even read the article. I know what the bill does. You apparently think its funny they are helping inflation and raising taxes. And then call it fake news when thats literally what it does.
It will increase scrutiny towards the middle class. The CBO said so. Are they fake news too, hack?
I want the rich to pay taxes. Stop with your partisan rant. Its a bullshit general retort. Thats ALL it is. Probably received an email about it, right?
You are so hacked out, you dont have the ability to think.
Grow the fuck up, boomer.
Who are they raising taxes on TN and how are they being raised? Where are your actual concerns with the IRS?

Are you concerned with the rich who got richer with covid, that you mentioned or the small businesses that you claim got shafted?

Who are they raising taxes on TN and how are they being raised? Where are your actual concerns with the IRS?

Are you concerned with the rich who got richer with covid, that you mentioned or the small businesses that you claim got shafted?
You are such a joke

Dumbass I hope you don't mind me calling you that well I really don't care. But it's stupid to raise taxes while in a recession. It only hurts the middle class. Which is what communist want to happen. It doesn't effect the wealthy because having money gives them an insulation buffer. It doesn't effect the poor because they have the government trough to go to. In a communist system you don't have a middle class. You have the poor and the wealthy. Withe the wealthy calling the shots

Dumbass I hope you don't mind me calling you that well I really don't care. But it's stupid to raise taxes while in a recession. It only hurts the middle class. Which is what communist want to happen. It doesn't effect the wealthy because having money gives them an insulation buffer. It doesn't effect the poor because they have the government trough to go to. In a communist system you don't have a middle class. You have the poor and the wealthy. Withe the wealthy calling the shots
Is that why the red state of Missouri raised taxes?

It's not "funny" at all.
It wasn't for the millions of Jews in Nazi Germany, nor the millions in Venezuela today.
The Marxist are serious.....the America n People are not (about their freedoms)
Country after country in South America is falling to dictators as I write this.
Marxists are winning globally simply because people have no will to fight for their freedom.

It's stunning to see human apathy on such a grand scale, but it does explain why most of human existence has involved slavey and subjugation. Freedom was but a blip in time comparatively and we are headed back to the "normal" of slavery and subjugation very fast.

The Marxists on this forum are overwhelmed with joy.
Dude,

You haven't a clue what Marxism is.... You accuse everyone as being Marxist or Communist who doesn't agree with you...

You haven't fucking clue what freedom is...

Just for example:
Europe believes that putting students in college under enough debt to buy a house is close to slavery and education should be one of the great gifts we got from previous generations and one that we should pass to the next generation for free.. That is real freedom.

It’s not bad enough that Biden and the Dems are intentionally increasing inflation by pumping more money into the economy via this last spending bill, but they have also weaponized the IRS to go after the middle class by increasing the IRS budget six-fold, and hiring 80,000 more agents.

This is straight out of the mouth of Lenin, who said the way to crush the bourgeoise was to grind them between the millstones of inflation and taxation. Biden has waged war on the middle class, and he and the Dems will not be satisfied until the New America is comprised of a 1% ruling class and 99% dependent on government support.

Reagan

Is that why the red state of Missouri raised taxes?
I don't see a rise in taxes in July 2022 in Missouri when the recession began.

Forum List

Back