Lena Dunham Slammed on Twitter After Anti-Asian Slur

That's just a stupid thing for her to say. Asian people rape with the best of them.

I like to think of myself as being halfway open-minded but if this wench said Have a nice day, I would find it offensive...

I thought you had to be attractive to qualify as a wench?

I fail to see an anti-Asian slur. It is somewhat amusing though, to see someone like Dunham being eaten by her own- so to speak.

Since she just got trashed for her comments about an African American NFL star not finding her fuckable. This makes me laugh.

She is such a hideous skank .

being serious....why would she think asians dont rape or are incapable of rape? short dicks? i am always amazed at how she is allowed to speak and people pay attention....allowed to speak at political events...why are people who may be creative in one field..acting....given so much credit...in the political sphere...i never get the pedestal that actors etc are put on

So, as an Asian man I'm reading this wondering what is so offensive about it and what makes it "anti-Asian." Am I missing something here or is it because I'm simply not as neurotic as most of America these days?

Lena Dunham Slammed on Twitter After (Years Old) Anti-Asian Slur

i'm just wondering why anyone is talking about something from 2011. it wasn't "anti-asian". it was actually a commentary about how people react differently to someone asian walking behind them than they would to someone african american walking behind them. and there's probably truth to it.

so i don't understand the fuss either. :dunno:

Earlier this week she referred to blacks as African rodents. Be proud leftists, be very proud

Speaking for myself (I'm Indian, not East Asian), I would say that Lena Dunham is too much of an ugly Jew to even have sexual thoughts about. Only blacks would go for an ugly screwed up Jew like her.

Forum List

Back