Lego LGBT set!

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.

This is a very nice thing! I can see it now though, Right wingers rushing to their kids rooms to toss their legos into dumpsters.

Let the boycott start!

This is a very nice thing! I can see it now though, Right wingers rushing to their kids rooms to toss their legos into dumpsters.

Let the boycott start!
Well you're rushing in their bed rooms indoctrinating all this stupid gender nonsense. Then you want gender reassignment treatment to start at 9

Totally whacko. Racists and Trannys is all you gender confused know

Everything is awesome!

legolovestorybonk.jpg

Let the boycott start!

When did you switch teams?

Thanks for taking The TRUMP Vaccine as ordered by Trump

Last edited:

Let the boycott start!
buy an original set and keep em prestine for 30 years and then be featured on Pawn Stars selling them for a 1000 bucks

Never too early to be teaching the little nippers about buttsecks!

The set is actually named "Everyone Is Awesome".

Whatever schtick they want to pawn off as being supportive of the LGBT community ...
by selling kids (and their parents), a box of brightly colored plastic in all shades of the rainbow ...

Those sorry bastards at Lego, don't know my neighbor Carl ... He's about a worthless son of bitch ... :auiqs.jpg:

Let the boycott start!

Next week the trans operation room LEGO set comes out. It’s never too early for lefties to teach kids sick and perverted lifestyles and to promote the mutilation of kid’s genitals.

I wonder how long it will be until Greg Abbott signs a law banning rainbows.

Oh now ... There's no need in worrying about that ... I already have a plan for the set I buy.
They are about the rights size for targets at 100 meters.

And don't be worrying about discrimination.
They gave the black one a head start ... It's bit harder to see at that distance.
The green one might be able to hide for a little while ... But the white and yellow ones, those fuckers are toast.

Last edited:

Let the boycott start!
Troll thread from a leftist troll.

Forum List

Back