Liz Cheney And Democrats Viciously Attack Her Conservative Opponent

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"U.S. House candidate Anthony Bouchard had a relationship with and impregnated a 14-year-old girl when he was 18, he told the Star-Tribune late Thursday, hours after he disclosed the relationship in a Facebook Live video to his supporters. Bouchard, who did not specify the girl's age in the video, said he went public with the information to get ahead of the story after learning that people were investigating it in opposition to his candidacy.

Bouchard told the Star-Tribune he married the girl when she was 15 and he was 19. At the time, they were both living in Florida
. "A lot of pressure. Pressure to abort a baby. I got to tell you. I wasn't going to do it, and neither was she," he said. "And there was pressure to have her banished from their family. Just pressure. Pressure to go hide somewhere -- bottom line, it's a story when I was young, two teenagers, girl gets pregnant," he said in the Facebook Live video. "You've heard those stories before. She was a little younger than me, so it's like the Romeo and Juliet story."

Now people who were teenagers themselves or have teenage children know that most of them will have sex and potentially get pregnant; and sometimes the girls getting pregnant will be 12, 13 or 14 yrs old....For Democrats and Cheney to attack a man for having been a normal teenage boy is the lowest of the low and proves they have no idea what family values are. Kudos to him for coming out and being open about it -- he tried to marry her and do the right thing but it just didn't work out....but he raised the kid and he did a great job in doing so; (even tho his son made some bad choices and went down the wrong road and they are both nearly estranged)... bottom line is; Bouchard should be respected.

"U.S. House candidate Anthony Bouchard had a relationship with and impregnated a 14-year-old girl when he was 18, he told the Star-Tribune late Thursday, hours after he disclosed the relationship in a Facebook Live video to his supporters. Bouchard, who did not specify the girl's age in the video, said he went public with the information to get ahead of the story after learning that people were investigating it in opposition to his candidacy.

Bouchard told the Star-Tribune he married the girl when she was 15 and he was 19. At the time, they were both living in Florida
. "A lot of pressure. Pressure to abort a baby. I got to tell you. I wasn't going to do it, and neither was she," he said. "And there was pressure to have her banished from their family. Just pressure. Pressure to go hide somewhere -- bottom line, it's a story when I was young, two teenagers, girl gets pregnant," he said in the Facebook Live video. "You've heard those stories before. She was a little younger than me, so it's like the Romeo and Juliet story."

Now people who were teenagers themselves or have teenage children know that most of them will have sex and potentially get pregnant; and sometimes the girls getting pregnant will be 12, 13 or 14 yrs old....For Democrats and Cheney to attack a man for having been a normal teenage boy is the lowest of the low and proves they have no idea what family values are. Kudos to him for coming out and being open about it -- he tried to marry her and do the right thing but it just didn't work out....but he raised the kid and he did a great job in doing so; (even tho his son made some bad choices and went down the wrong road and they are both nearly estranged)... bottom line is; Bouchard should be respected.

She, and the rest of the GOP swamp critters are a loooooong way away from being conservatives.

Looks to me like he attacked himself.

Looks to me like he attacked himself.

Yeah...I don't know what the OP is talking about. I think the OP and I have that in common.

If he was 18 and she was 14 that's statutory rape. odd behavior for a 'normal teenage boy'

Nineteen and she was fifteen is normal? Eighteen and fourteen is normal? That is usually grounds for prosecution.

Where does Trump find all these unfortunate men that can't control their penis?
The name Bob Menendez is coming to mind here. As is the word hypocrite. Unlike most Dems, he at least was going to man up and marry the woman and take responsibility for his actions. Cheney manages to just embarrass herself again.

You are defending a child molestor. This is the type of candidate Republicans want yet they claim to have morals. That is the biggest joke ever. He is not a normal teenager, he is a deviant.

It won't do any good...Liz is polling below Pelosi in her state of Wyoming....Liz's career is OVER.....go take care of your dying sick war hawk dad Liz and lick some Bush balls....

That only shows how low the voters in wyoming are. They are scumbags.

If he was 18 and she was 14 that's statutory rape. odd behavior for a 'normal teenage boy'
That's a high school senior and a high school freshman.
:dunno:

You are defending a child molestor. This is the type of candidate Republicans want yet they claim to have morals. That is the biggest joke ever. He is not a normal teenager, he is a deviant.
Jesus, you can turn on the fucktard sanctimony like flipping on a light switch, can't you?

It won't do any good...Liz is polling below Pelosi in her state of Wyoming....Liz's career is OVER.....go take care of your dying sick war hawk dad Liz and lick some Bush balls....

That only shows how low the voters in wyoming are. They are scumbags.
No they are not man...they are the ranchers that bring food to your table...the shale drillers that keep your E- Bike and E car going....they are the patriots that are willing to die so you can be stupid....wake up!....you are making a very uncomfortable bed for you to sleep in.....

Cheney will lose.

Her Leftist colleagues won't be able to save her.

Forum List

Back