Legal Experts Bash Pandering Judge Running To Trumps Defense, Predict He Will Be Charged With Obstruction

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
Former prosecutors Cynthia Alksne and Glenn Kirschner sounded the alarm about the judge who granted Donald Trump's demand for a "special master" to review the documents at Mar-a-Lago for any possible attorney-client privilege, while speaking to MSNBC fill-in host Michael Steele.

Kirschner pointed out that never in his 30 years practicing law has he ever seen a judge make a ruling before she'd heard from the opposing side.

"I went back and looked at U.S. District Judge Aileen Cannon's order, and here is what she said," Kirschner began. "Before I read this one sentence, Michael, mind you that she entered this tentative order before the Department of Justice prosecutors even had an opportunity to weigh in on the issue. She said quote, 'The court hereby provides notice of its preliminary intent to appoint a special master in this case.' And she has only heard from Trump's defense team."

He said that he's never heard a judge even announce a "tentative ruling" before both parties have been heard.

"I think this indicates a judge who has extraordinarily poor judgment at best, and at worse is biased in favor of Donald Trump," he continued. "As a footnote, I think it is worth mentioning that she was confirmed by the Senate, Mitch McConnell's Senate after Donald Trump lost the presidential election."

Alksne straight-up called it "pandering. I think that is the legal term for this garbage."

She went on to say that there likely won't be a so-called "special master" appointed. The government seems to be indicating that they've already searched through the documents with those who have the appropriate level of clearance. The appointment of a special master would mean that they had to find someone who has the highest level of clearance to handle such documents in a secure facility. The problem, however, is that there is no "special master" for executive privilege cases. The Justice Department is likely to appeal the decision to a higher court that will overrule Judge Aileen Cannon, and likely, publicly humiliate her.

Former prosecutors Cynthia Alksne and Glenn Kirschner sounded the alarm about the judge who granted Donald Trump's demand for a "special master" to review the documents at Mar-a-Lago for any possible attorney-client privilege, while speaking to MSNBC fill-in host Michael Steele.

Kirschner pointed out that never in his 30 years practicing law has he ever seen a judge make a ruling before she'd heard from the opposing side.

"I went back and looked at U.S. District Judge Aileen Cannon's order, and here is what she said," Kirschner began. "Before I read this one sentence, Michael, mind you that she entered this tentative order before the Department of Justice prosecutors even had an opportunity to weigh in on the issue. She said quote, 'The court hereby provides notice of its preliminary intent to appoint a special master in this case.' And she has only heard from Trump's defense team."

He said that he's never heard a judge even announce a "tentative ruling" before both parties have been heard.

"I think this indicates a judge who has extraordinarily poor judgment at best, and at worse is biased in favor of Donald Trump," he continued. "As a footnote, I think it is worth mentioning that she was confirmed by the Senate, Mitch McConnell's Senate after Donald Trump lost the presidential election."

Alksne straight-up called it "pandering. I think that is the legal term for this garbage."

She went on to say that there likely won't be a so-called "special master" appointed. The government seems to be indicating that they've already searched through the documents with those who have the appropriate level of clearance. The appointment of a special master would mean that they had to find someone who has the highest level of clearance to handle such documents in a secure facility. The problem, however, is that there is no "special master" for executive privilege cases. The Justice Department is likely to appeal the decision to a higher court that will overrule Judge Aileen Cannon, and likely, publicly humiliate her.

I was thinking the same thing. After almost 1.5 years, Trump FINALLY finds a weak-kneed judge who will grant the jester an audience.
I bet Trump is thinking right now...where was this judge then? Too bad she practices in Florida. A state he won by a large margin. :)

I was thinking the same thing. After almost 1.5 years, Trump FINALLY finds a weak-kneed judge who will grant the jester an audience.
I bet Trump is thinking right now...where was this judge then? Too bad she practices in Florida. A state he won by a large margin. :)
At least He found a weak kneed judge instead of some facebook magistrate like the FBI/DOJ did..... :happy-1:

Hey, it's totally sensible to rule that the government needs Trump's permission to look at the government's own documents.

Well, at least the Trump cultists here will tell you that. Go fig.

Who is the government? Who is the chief executive officer in the government? and then remember what Obama said. "there is classified information and then there is Classified classified information"
You all want to believe Trump was never president and always had to ask permission to look at anything.
every president has boxed up documents that could be considered classified.... you really believe every scrap of paper had to be given an ok by a government minion?

Obstruction? I thought he was guilty of screwing stormy daniels :omg:

Did Trump give brandon another bowel obstruction?

I bet she is HIGHLY regretting her decision right now. And Trump will ultimately be denied his "overseer" :)

The fact that she made a ruling at all is totally out of line. A ruling based on one sides excuse, based upon the events of another trial, that is in no way related, without hearing any argument from the opposition, after 3 weeks of the evidence already reviewed by the government. With no evidence of independent counsel, that has the security clearance necessary to review top secret documents.

This should be thrown out with extreme prejudice on appeal, by a three judge panel.

Well, if MSLSD and Raw Sewage say so, then I guess it's case closed!

:poop: :poop: :poop:

Who is the government? Who is the chief executive officer in the government?
Someone who is _not_ Donald Trump. That's what matters here. Donald Trump is not the government, therefore he should have zero control over government documents.

every president has boxed up documents that could be considered classified....
No, they haven't. Trump is unique here in his criminal behavior.

NO Yard Dog, "Every President" has not boxed all the documents and taken them. Plus, the Traitor is no long the fucking President and he has zero authority to remove classified documents. There aer policies, procedures, rules and regulations that must be followed. The Traitor does not wave his tiny hands and some how, as if by magic declassifiying anything, anywhere at anytime. He simply cannot do that.

Who is the government? Who is the chief executive officer in the government?

The Government is the people. NOT some shit sucking Orange Fucking Putin Ass Kisser. "I will, to the best of my ability Support, Protect and Defend The United States Against All Enemies Foreign and Domestic." The Oath is the United States Constitution, not any one person or persons. The Oath is to the Country, NOT to one person.

The Chief Executive o fthe United States of American is President Joseph R. Biden.

The Traitor took the same Oath. It was to the United States, NOT to him. The Traitor is NOT the Government and the Government is NOT him.

Executive Priviledge cannnot and does not follow a former President once that President leaves office.

The Traitor had no right to remove Classified Material from the White House.

Forum List

Back