Lefty’s trying to cover up a terrorist act..from their own?

ThisIsMe

Gold Member
Dec 16, 2017
Heard on a liberal radio show today that some election officials in various states had been mailed envelopes which, some of them, had fentanyl in them. The radio host said one of the letters had writings in it that appeared to make it seem like it was from a lefty

So, when I got a chance, I tried to look it up online and what do ya know, most of the news agencies reporting it completely left out the text of the letter or any information about the markings on the envelopes. I had to scour through several links until I came across a local news station in Philadelphia before I found it

This is the quote:

“The Pierce County auditor's office in Tacoma, Washington, released images of the letter it received, showing it had been postmarked in Portland, Oregon, and read in part: "End elections now. Stop giving power to the right that they don't have."

This was from: Election offices are sent envelopes with fentanyl or other substances. Authorities are investigating | 6abc.com

The official statement given was:

Tacoma Police spokesperson William Muse said a message inside the envelope received by Pierce County election workers said "something to the effect of stopping the election."
Muse said "there was no candidate that was identified. There was no religious affiliated group identified. There was no political issue identified. It was just that vague statement."

Vague statement? If you read the content of the letter, doesn’t seem very vague to me.

AP says:

“The letter featured an antifascist symbol, a progress pride flag and a pentagram. While the symbols have sometimes been associated with leftist politics, they also have been used by conservative figures to label and stereotype the left, and the sender’s political leanings were unclear.”

Lol, political leanings are unclear? Umm, between the content of the letter, antifacist markings, and the progress pride flag…leanings seem clear to me. Of course, they are trying to say “it was a right winger posing as a leftist to set them up!” I think that’s called gaslighting, right?

If this had been a letter with a big ole trump sticker on it, the news would be blasting it all over the tv and radio and there would be no conspiracy about it, it would be “ITS A TRUMPER!”

Apparently nobody caught this story because before posting this, I searched usmb and didn’t see anything about it already posted, so, apparently the news is doing a good job of burying it

I stopped reading at "fentanyl or other substances".

Why would you do that? I mean, if you had read a little more you would have found:

The letters were sent to elections offices in the presidential battlegrounds of Georgia and Nevada, as well as California, Oregon and Washington, with some being intercepted before they arrived. Four of the letters contained fentanyl, the FBI and U.S. Postal Inspection Service reported in a statement to elections officials Thursday.

And:

Elections offices in two Washington counties — King and Okanogan — also received suspicious envelopes while processing ballots during the August primary, and the letter sent to King County tested positive for traces of fentanyl. Those letters remain under investigation by the U.S. Postal Inspection Service and FBI.

So, 4 of the letters are confirmed to have fentanyl. “Other substances” was probably the 5th letter (I think there were 5)

“The letter featured an antifascist symbol, a progress pride flag and a pentagram. While the symbols have sometimes been associated with leftist politics, they also have been used by conservative figures to label and stereotype the left, and the sender’s political leanings were unclear.”

= vague

= vague

When you have the letter, and then the markings on the envelope that point to a lefty, you can’t then say “the political leanings are unclear” and that it was vague.

The writer told them exactly what he/she wanted “to stop elections”. Also, it says the quote they gave was “in part..” meaning, there was more to the letter they haven’t released yet.

When you have the letter, and then the markings on the envelope that point to a lefty, you can’t then say “the political leanings are unclear” and that it was vague.

The writer told them exactly what he/she wanted “to stop elections”. Also, it says the quote they gave was “in part..” meaning, there was more to the letter they haven’t released yet.

Why would a leftist want to stop an election that they feel confident about winning via cheating?

A leftist actually scared of losing?

:laughing0301:

Forum List

Back