Leftwing Violence Against Conservatives

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
The leftwing douche nozzles keep claiming that violence against leftwingers is as common as violence against conservatives. I want to start a thread to track this violence because we all know that claim is horseshit. Post every story you see about conservatives being assaulted here. I will make the first contribution.

A Massachusetts woman has been charged with assault and battery and disorderly conduct after attacking a man wearing a Make America Great Again (MAGA) hat in a bar last week, NECN News reported.

Police in Falmouth, Mass., were called to the Casa Vallarta bar at about 8 p.m. Friday after Rosiane Santos, 41, allegedly went on a drunken rampage, verbally assaulting and attacking a man who says he was minding his own business.

Bryton Turner said it was due to the MAGA hat he was wearing.

Turner recorded the incident with his phone saying, "Ignorant people like this. I'm just trying to sit here, eat a nice meal."

The video shows Santos walking up behind Turner and knocking the hat off his head.

"That's the problem with America these days. People are just ignorant. They want to lash out on people who are educated," Turner said in the video.

He said he wasn't going to press charges, but then she tried to grab his hat again in front of four police officers. "Not smart," he said. "There she is getting cuffed. Have a nice night in the cell, Rosie."

Button.jpg

I'm gonna get me a MAGA cap. I'm in the mood to mess some looney leftist thug up that dares to touch me or get in my face.

NJ: 81-year-old Trump supporter was physically assaulted in dust-up over his MAGA hat, cops say

An 81-year-old man was assaulted in an attack that reportedly stemmed from a dispute over the “Make America Great Again” hat he was wearing at a Franklin Township supermarket, authorities said Tuesday.

The man, a township resident, suffered minor injuries and declined medical treatment following the assault...

“The incident reportedly began after the victim was confronted about the red ‘Make America Great Again’ hat he was wearing,” Prosecutor Michael H. Robertson said in a statement.

A spokeswoman for the prosecutor’s office declined to release more details on the incident, citing the active investigation.

That's because in behavior/attitude, liberals have morphed into the muslims they've been cocksucking for the past decade; always having bloodthirsty, rioting, death-threatening baby tantrum when they don't get their way. Just like their precious muslim cousin-inbreds.

Their anti-social, vicious animal actions are living proof that one CANNOT fellate Pisslam's level of evil for this many years without that evil leaving a permanent cum-stain on the cocksucker's soul. I regret the English language doesn't have a profanity foul enough to convey my hatred of these liberal, Islam-supplicating traitors.

That's because in behavior/attitude, liberals have morphed into the muslims they've been cocksucking for the past decade; always having bloodthirsty, rioting, death-threatening baby tantrum when they don't get their way. Just like their precious muslim cousin-inbreds.

Their anti-social, vicious animal actions are living proof that one CANNOT fellate Pisslam's level of evil for this many years without that evil leaving a permanent cum-stain on the cocksucker's soul. I regret the English language doesn't have a profanity foul enough to convey my hatred of these liberal, Islam-supplicating traitors.
I'm waiting for snowflakes to post examples of conservatives attacking leftwingers. So far, all the examples we have are fake.

Will, it isn't good to bottle up your feelings like that. Just tell us how you really feel, man.

Forum List

Back