Bernie Sanders hires muslim, campaign manager

Another example of liberalism being a mental disorder. Crazy Bernie strikes again. :rolleyes:

No Muslim should ever be connected with US politics, any more than any Nazi or KKK person should. In 2019, we still have to explain this ?

Lol. Watching the CONservatives get riled up is funny. It took a Muslim congresswoman to start a discussion on the power AIPAC has in this country so I don't really give a shit,anything that contributes to the downfall of this cesspool of a Country is a good thing.

Ol' Batshit Bern has abandoned leftist populism for the SJWs and PC intersectionalist bullshit.

ae2a9837161f5174eccfae925311dc094914aeaa15b11e520e703c00fa185510.jpg

He is rather well qualified for the job, seems a logical choice.

If you are not a bigoted asshole that is.

Bernie Sanders called rep Omar to pledge his support after she made blatantly anti semiotic comments. He hates this own kind. There’s a mountain of evidence that proves that assertion

upload_2019-2-24_12-51-32.png

And you and your ilk have no problem disparaging Christians, so please, spare me the faux outrage

He's a leftist shill turd, fuck that motherfucker!

Piece of shit!

Grah!

And you and your ilk have no problem disparaging Christians, so please, spare me the faux outrage

I have no problems disparaging anyone, I am an equal opportunity disparager

I just do not disqualify people based upon their religion, no matter what it is.

As a recruiter in the Marines I put in a Wiccan the worshiped Ares (this was long before Wonder Woman made Ares so popular).

He's a leftist shill turd, fuck that motherfucker!

Piece of shit!

Grah!
:11_2_1043:

I just do not disqualify people based upon their religion, no matter what it is.

As a recruiter in the Marines I put in a Wiccan the worshiped Ares (this was long before Wonder Woman made Ares so popular).

One thing we can agree upon is you’re certainly a fucking asshole.

Have you ever run to the defense of a Christian or Jew on this message board, like you have with Muslims. If not, shut the fuck up.

Have you ever run to the defense of a Christian or Jew on this message board, like you have with Muslims. If not, shut the fuck up.

Feel free to show me a thread attacking a Christian or a Jew for the mere fact of being a Christian or a Jew.

This guy was attacked solely because of his religion, not because of a single action he committed.

Feel free to show me a thread attacking a Christian or a Jew for the mere fact of being a Christian or a Jew.

This guy was attacked solely because of his religion, not because of a single action he committed.

Christians in particular bare the brunt of nasty attacks on this board from the left all the time, for no other reason than being Christian. Wake up. I can’t take you seriously when there are so many inconsistencies with what you say you’re all about and the tripe you post.

Christians in particular bare the brunt of nasty attacks on this board from the left all the time, for no other reason than being Christian. Wake up. I can’t take you seriously when there are so many inconsistencies with what you say you’re all about and the tripe you post.

Link to a few of those threads if you would. I think you are full of shit.

Bernie Sanders called rep Omar to pledge his support after she made blatantly anti semiotic comments. He hates this own kind. There’s a mountain of evidence that proves that assertion
Telling the facts isn't anti semitism snowflake.

Forum List

Back