Leftwing "Social Justice Warriors" Bully Young Girl Into Suicide; That's Just What They Do

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
We all know that libtards are cowards who will stab you in the back while you are facing down their friends, or will hurl a brick into your head then slink away in a crowd, or gang up on unsuspecting guests and ambush them like twenty of them did to Ann Coulter, but bullying a young teen age girl into suicide? Yes, they wont even hesitate there either.

They are just that degenerate and putrid.

Social Justice Warriors Push Teen to Suicide

The shame I felt was immense. I was misunderstood, and to some I had become a pariah. I was fully immersed in the social justice movement at the time—before I realized that it was more of a cult than an actual cause. I know how bad the culture is now, but I’d be lying if I said I didn’t get upset when people branded me a racist. And when you’re fully immersed in groupthink, the last thing you want is to be socially ostracized by your peers and disconnected from your only support network. It is a culture of fear.

Apparently, someone else felt similar to how I did at the time. In fact, it led her to kill herself. An official inquest has heard that a teenage girl named Phoebe Connop in the United Kingdom posted a photoshopped image of herself with darkened skin and wearing a headscarf on Instagram. She shared the image with friends, and jokingly suggested that she’d only get the approval of the parents of the boy she was interested in, who is of South Asian descent, if she resembled the edited photograph.

Unfortunately for her, the image was shared outside her private circle of friends, and Connop feared a backlash that would lead to her being branded a racist and subsequently ostracized. So Phoebe Connop, age 16, took her own life.

Her parents say that she wasn’t behaving out of the ordinary in the months and weeks leading up to her death. Connop, who was an award-winning gymnast, had posted pictures of her school leavers prom just days prior.

During the inquest, the police detective investigating her suicide testified that she had taken her own life entirely because of her fears about the consequences of the photograph. There was no other reason, the police said.

Well, thats one more scalp on your belts, Social Justus Warriors! Bullying a little girl into suicide.

I cant wait to see how many of you think it is funny.

Not funny at all. In fact it's quite sad. And pretty pathetic of you to use something like this to make a political point. You must be in the Trump camp. Perhaps by your logic I can make the same case for all the suicides that are a result of religious brainwashing or LGBT oppression. I won't do this though, because I know enough not to label or blame an entire group or ideology on the actions of a few

Forum List

Back