Leftwing Loon Arrested for Cyber attacks against state of FL

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
A leftwing lunatic working for the state of Florida, went crazy and stole data from the state, including personal information on patients. She blames the Governor for the 17,000 deaths in the states. She sent messages to other employees to “stand up for the 17,000 dead”. Uh-huh, by stealing personal information of patients.
She turned herself in "To protect my family from continued police violence”, so she is obviously a BLM nutcase.
This is why batshit crazy Dems shouldn’t be allowed in any position of power.

A leftwing lunatic working for the state of Florida, went crazy and stole data from the state, including personal information on patients. She blames the Governor for the 17,000 deaths in the states. She sent messages to other employees to “stand up for the 17,000 dead”. Uh-huh, by stealing personal information of patients.
She turned herself in "To protect my family from continued police violence”, so she is obviously a BLM nutcase.
This is why batshit crazy Dems shouldn’t be allowed in any position of power.

She's pretty Hot!!!
I'd love to climb on board and start telling her how much I love Trump!!!
That'd be one hell of a ride!!!

Lets have government control all of our medical records. I am sure they will never be leaked for any nefarious reasons. :rolleyes: :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back