High-Profile Republican Donor, Newly Selected College Republican Chapter Leader Arrested for Alleged Sex Trafficking of Minors: Authorities

"My son knew which bathroom to use." Well that's an interesting goal to be overtly proud of.
But mine won't say "who' to a pedophile. Yes and I'm proud that my son wouldn't let one continue abusing children. Because they are the same political leaning. You're pathetic, I hope your son turned out better than Hunter. I see how you will overlook things that matter.

Granted most of the FBI has been on alert for the stripe shirt guy who ran amok in the Capital building six months ago and that case is over but who researches the political donations of people who were arrested for sex trafficking? Maybe tax exempt Media Matters.

LOL! you douchnozzle..you don't know shit about where Trump has been or not been. Your pathetic and vicarious thrill you get from thinking that that, somehow, you're in the know..and everyone else is wrong. Trump was a Trust Fund playboy from birth...who partied it up many times---an amoral sleaze--and yet, somehow, you haven chosen him to represent your ideal leader.
But whatever..Trump probably would be rooting for this guy in the OP, after all, his family fortune did start with prostitution, right?
Trump had a thing for adult tall blonde women--particularly European. He's not a good husband but to somehow claim he is as bad as our rapist and child molesting dems is a lie..

While Anthony Weiner is an asshole who deserved to go to prison for his crimes, he isn't a child sex trafficker.

He was never accused of it. He wasn't charged with it.
Weiner got snagged showing his weiner to underage girls on the internet----I don't know how you can try to spin this as anything but a sex crime against children.

You are still excusing their behavior just because not EVERYONE has heard of them. How sad that the GOP has fallen so far into the pedo-worshipping trap.
I am not excusing their behavior at all.....try again.

your desperate desperation to compare what the the DNC and Dems did with huge actual high profile donors like Weinstein, Epstein and even folks like Cuomo and Weiner with this 19 year old is just silly

This shit happens across the political spectrum. That's why the god like worship of political parties and politicians that is so prevalent is illogical. Sex and money, change people.

Well, one is no longer in the WH....and another one is no longer Speaker of the House....but there's still that one in the House from Florida's Panhandle.
The issue is that these things exist. You spend your time villifying those who do who are Republican as they rile against these things. But the problem exists. And you promote it as the Party you represent is many times more likely to do be doing these things. How about long prison terms and exterminations. Start with the elitists. They are numb inside. They are rich and bored and everything they do is matter of fact and play the peasants like it is a game of chess. And if it gets lower, a game of checkers. So to me, that is why those who have a lot of money and are not at the top of the totem pole but a lot higher then the peasants and promote all of the Progressive ideas, need to give up their wealth and power to prove it. Not one of the people who went to Obama's party will do that. Including Obama. For the greater good you know.

I am not excusing their behavior at all.....try again.

your desperate desperation to compare what the the DNC and Dems did with huge actual high profile donors like Weinstein, Epstein and even folks like Cuomo and Weiner with this 19 year old is just silly
You do keep focusing on the young woman...and not mentioning the guy at all..why is that?

Because I don't know him, and he was in the bottom of the article....the focus was on the 19 year old, that's how the article laid it out, her mug shot and everything
It would not surprise me to find that she is as much victim as perpetrator---and I do wonder how many favors were done by this guy's operation..and who benefited.

LOL! you douchnozzle..you don't know shit about where Trump has been or not been. Your pathetic and vicarious thrill you get from thinking that that, somehow, you're in the know..and everyone else is wrong. Trump was a Trust Fund playboy from birth...who partied it up many times---an amoral sleaze--and yet, somehow, you haven chosen him to represent your ideal leader.
But whatever..Trump probably would be rooting for this guy in the OP, after all, his family fortune did start with prostitution, right?
Poor stupid uneducated fuckwad. Hey asshole, it’s common knowledge Trump aided Epstein’s prosecution in Florida shitstain. Too bad your tantrum (which completely ignores the post you’re crying about) just proves you’re a libtard know nothing who just has to yell how much you hate Trump while letting Hunter’s documented crimes slide. Tells us plenty about you Sparky. None of it good retard.

"My son knew which bathroom to use." Well that's an interesting goal to be overtly proud of.
Since you don’t know that simple act, keep your trap shut Karen. While I laugh at your ineffective tantrum.

1629145600080.jpeg

Forum List

Back