Leftists Freak Out at the Thought of Cameras Exposing Fanatical CRT Teachers

Leftists Freak Out at the Thought of Cameras Exposing Fanatical CRT Teachers​

7 Jul 2021 ~~ By John Nolte
The far-left HuffPost is freaking over Tucker Carlson’s suggestion that cameras be placed in public school classrooms.
“Tucker Carlson Goes Full ‘1984’ With ‘Cameras In The Classroom’ Proposal,” screams the left-wing outlet’s headline.
“The Fox News personality suggested police-style body cameras to check on what every teacher is telling their students,” the sub-headline reads.
“Carlson, in a rant reminiscent of something from George Orwell’s classic dystopian novel ‘1984,’” author Lee Moran bleats, “called the teaching that racism is at least partly systemic… a ‘civilization-ending poison’ and ‘B.S.’”
Before we go any further… I’ve read 1984 at least three times and am unfamiliar with anything Tucker said that is “reminiscent of something from George Orwell’s classic dystopian novel[.]”
In fact, Tucker’s suggestion is the exact opposite of “something from George Orwell’s classic dystopian novel[.]” Tucker is suggesting we monitor the government. 1984 is about (among other things) the government monitoring private citizens. So Moran got his metaphor exactly wrong, which tells me he’s probably a product of government-run public schools.
Regardless, he huffs on, “He warned ‘we can’t really be sure’ how far it is being spread until ‘we finally get cameras in the classroom, as we put them on the chests of police officers.’”
What I found interesting about this piece is that other than screaming 1984!!!, no case or argument is made against the idea of cameras in government-run public school classrooms.
Is there one?
Is there a good argument against this kind of accountability and transparency?
~Snip~
The real issue here is just how brazenly public school teachers have become when it comes to teaching our kids pretty much everything but what they need to know. Leftists are never happier than when they’ve insinuated themselves between parent and child. Too many schools can’t teach kids to read or write, but they are sure teaching them to hate their country and all about “demi-sexuality.”
Tucker’s smart to bring this up, to make it part of the national conversation. Teachers and their evil unions are going to have a hard time explaining why they oppose such a thing. They will be on defense, which is exactly where they belong.

Comment:
Cameras would certainly expose incompetence, along with indoctrination and its techniques, favoritism, laziness, CRT, anything BLM, gay rights, religion bashing, white guilt/privilege advancement, etc.
Easy to see why Progressive Marxist/DSA Commies oppose this.
What have the teachers got to hide? We are in the age of Zoom and zero in-class learning. Stick a camera in the corner so those students who wish to work from home and via Zoom can. Oh, and you need to record the classes in case the student was out for some reason. All the better if the parents can review what is being taught in class.
If we demand body-cams for cops, why not cameras in the classroom?
Hahahaha, the party of small government, personal Liberty and freedom wants to put cameras in classrooms?! Are you shitting me?! What a bunch of unprincipled idiots
So you’re Ok with police officers having body cams but no cameras in classrooms? Typical Leftist hypocrisy
Yes absolutely... You're on the cameras in classrooms train too AZ?!

Wow, the breakdown of conservatives is amazing to watch
#1) I am not a conservative, I am just right of you because you're a deranged leftist.

#2) If our police officers are wearing cameras why should we not have cameras in the classroom? What is the downside?
The downside would be the fact that it would blow up an already stagnant and bloated bureaucracy in the school system and flood already strained resources towards dealing with the drama of helicopter parents from both sides who object to something they see in class. It will make teaching a nightmare, take focus away from the students and education, and institutes a principle of big brother survellience on developing children which is not healthy. There are all kinds of horrible side effects that this would cause. You really don't see that?!

I'm fine with cams in day care for infants... I'm fine with steaming lectures for remote learning... I'm not fine with politicizing the schools more than they already are and opening the door for kooky helicopter parents to suck up even more school resources and attention.
Very negative of you. Perhaps kids will behave better and teachers will be able to teach and get through to kids as there will be repercussions. Teachers no longer have to be law enforcement and get into he said she said arguments with parents as everything will be recorded. You really don't see that?!!? Do you have kids?

This isn't about politicizing. It is about making sure kids behave. My wife teaches. The biggest issue is misguided parents who believe the load of crap the kids tell them.

I could go for the security-type cameras, like we currently have in buses and in hallways now. If there is an issue, video can be retrieved and viewed. No problem there.

You might have read earlier there are HUGE student privacy concerns if you simply allow live video feeds into the classrooms indefinitely that all parents can access anytime. I can't see how that happens.
Students may cry me a river. They are in a public classroom. They don’t get privacy.

I get your perspective on this but think beyond discipline problems. Students need privacy from really creepy parents out there for one thing. They are not in the majority but they ARE out there. We have no small number of students on "no media" releases for various reasons, most commonly for non-custodial parents who would love to peep in on live feeds to see if kids are in school--or not.

Not to mention other privacy issues. Just the special education laws alone....
Have the cameras run without a live feed but if an issue occurs there is video proof. Win/win?

There are a lot of ways this can be handled, depending on the school in question, the parents' specific concerns, the privacy concerns involved . . . It could be done like police bodycam footage, where it's archived and made available when a specific question arises; it could be done as a password-protected video feed, with the passwords issued only to custodial parents; it could be done as a password-protected audio feed, so the custodial parent can listen to the lesson without seeing the classroom, and the video can be requested from archives if necessary; it could probably be arranged for the students' faces to be blurred out, if that's a major concern.

Really the only way to placate the myriad of privacy laws, especially concerning custodial issues, special ed, etc, is to record the classroom and access the video when issues arrive. I raised two childre

I did not have the right to see what all the other children were doing and learning--not especially their performance in the classroom, discipline issues--as it was happening.

You simply cannot get around the fact that you're not JUST taping a teacher. You're taping minor children. Sheesh folks.

Wanna do away with police body cams?

Who gets to watch police body cams live?

Do they film minor children?

Asking for anyone who is reasonable here. Obviously that's not you.

If the children's parents favor seeing what you did with their children, your argument lacks merit.

In that case, would you seek other employment???

Your animus toward public school teachers has made you nonsensical, so go spit this bile somewhere else. I mean it, this makes no sense.

"Your animus toward public school teachers"

Nay, nay....it is my love of America and liberty.

And I really don't care if that makes you uncomfortable.

Children need be protected from indoctrination.

I'm opposed to CRT in the classroom. It's an abomination. We are actually on the same side. Conservatives insisting that they must look in on other people's children all the time--and not seeing the *massive* downsides of this--makes us look shortsighted at best, and creepy at worst.

It's a really bad, stupid idea, in short, and we should drop it immediately. Security type cameras that record footage that can be accessed, yes. Live feeds, absolutely not.

We just can't go after stupid fixes for what is really a serious problem.

"I'm opposed to CRT in the classroom"

You have no say.

The NEA has already said it will impose it in every classroom.

You think, I mean you really, really THINK you know how it works.

Maybe you have some little inkling in NY.

But honey, this is a great, big country and I can tell you the NEA is far from setting curricula where I am.

The far-left HuffPost is freaking over Tucker Carlson’s suggestion that cameras be placed in public school classrooms.
“Tucker Carlson Goes Full ‘1984’ With ‘Cameras In The Classroom’ Proposal,” screams the left-wing outlet’s headline.
“The Fox News personality suggested police-style body cameras to check on what every teacher is telling their students,” the sub-headline reads.
“Carlson, in a rant reminiscent of something from George Orwell’s classic dystopian novel ‘1984,’” author Lee Moran bleats, “called the teaching that racism is at least partly systemic… a ‘civilization-ending poison’ and ‘B.S.’”
Before we go any further… I’ve read 1984 at least three times and am unfamiliar with anything Tucker said that is “reminiscent of something from George Orwell’s classic dystopian novel[.]”
In fact, Tucker’s suggestion is the exact opposite of “something from George Orwell’s classic dystopian novel[.]” Tucker is suggesting we monitor the government. 1984 is about (among other things) the government monitoring private citizens. So Moran got his metaphor exactly wrong, which tells me he’s probably a product of government-run public schools.
Regardless, he huffs on, “He warned ‘we can’t really be sure’ how far it is being spread until ‘we finally get cameras in the classroom, as we put them on the chests of police officers.’”
What I found interesting about this piece is that other than screaming 1984!!!, no case or argument is made against the idea of cameras in government-run public school classrooms.
Is there one?
~Snip~
The real issue here is just how brazenly public school teachers have become when it comes to teaching our kids pretty much everything but what they need to know. Leftists are never happier than when they’ve insinuated themselves between parent and child. Too many schools can’t teach kids to read or write, but they are sure teaching them to hate their country and all about “demi-sexuality.”
Tucker’s smart to bring this up, to make it part of the national conversation. Teachers and their evil unions are going to have a hard time explaining why they oppose such a thing. They will be on defense, which is exactly where they belong.

Comment:
Cameras would certainly expose incompetence, along with indoctrination and its techniques, favoritism, laziness, CRT, anything BLM, gay rights, religion bashing, white guilt/privilege advancement, etc.
What have the teachers got to hide? We are in the age of Zoom and zero in-class learning. Stick a camera in the corner so those students who wish to work from home and via Zoom can. Oh, and you need to record the classes in case the student was out for some reason. All the better if the parents can review what is being taught in class.
Hahahaha, the party of small government, personal Liberty and freedom wants to put cameras in classrooms?! Are you shitting me?! What a bunch of unprincipled idiots
So you’re Ok with police officers having body cams but no cameras in classrooms? Typical Leftist hypocrisy

#1) I am not a conservative, I am just right of you because you're a deranged leftist.

#2) If our police officers are wearing cameras why should we not have cameras in the classroom? What is the downside?
The downside would be the fact that it would blow up an already stagnant and bloated bureaucracy in the school system and flood already strained resources towards dealing with the drama of helicopter parents from both sides who object to something they see in class. It will make teaching a nightmare, take focus away from the students and education, and institutes a principle of big brother survellience on developing children which is not healthy. There are all kinds of horrible side effects that this would cause. You really don't see that?!

I'm fine with cams in day care for infants... I'm fine with steaming lectures for remote learning... I'm not fine with politicizing the schools more than they already are and opening the door for kooky helicopter parents to suck up even more school resources and attention.
Very negative of you. Perhaps kids will behave better and teachers will be able to teach and get through to kids as there will be repercussions. Teachers no longer have to be law enforcement and get into he said she said arguments with parents as everything will be recorded. You really don't see that?!!? Do you have kids?

This isn't about politicizing. It is about making sure kids behave. My wife teaches. The biggest issue is misguided parents who believe the load of crap the kids tell them.

I could go for the security-type cameras, like we currently have in buses and in hallways now. If there is an issue, video can be retrieved and viewed. No problem there.

You might have read earlier there are HUGE student privacy concerns if you simply allow live video feeds into the classrooms indefinitely that all parents can access anytime. I can't see how that happens.
Students may cry me a river. They are in a public classroom. They don’t get privacy.

I get your perspective on this but think beyond discipline problems. Students need privacy from really creepy parents out there for one thing. They are not in the majority but they ARE out there. We have no small number of students on "no media" releases for various reasons, most commonly for non-custodial parents who would love to peep in on live feeds to see if kids are in school--or not.

Have the cameras run without a live feed but if an issue occurs there is video proof. Win/win?

There are a lot of ways this can be handled, depending on the school in question, the parents' specific concerns, the privacy concerns involved . . . It could be done like police bodycam footage, where it's archived and made available when a specific question arises; it could be done as a password-protected video feed, with the passwords issued only to custodial parents; it could be done as a password-protected audio feed, so the custodial parent can listen to the lesson without seeing the classroom, and the video can be requested from archives if necessary; it could probably be arranged for the students' faces to be blurred out, if that's a major concern.

Really the only way to placate the myriad of privacy laws, especially concerning custodial issues, special ed, etc, is to record the classroom and access the video when issues arrive. I raised two childre

I did not have the right to see what all the other children were doing and learning--not especially their performance in the classroom, discipline issues--as it was happening.

You simply cannot get around the fact that you're not JUST taping a teacher. You're taping minor children. Sheesh folks.

You got a Vacation Bible School going PC? Hey, how about we live film all the kiddies and "give out codes" and anyone with the supposed codes can peep in and watch the kids.

Seems safe, right? Do you love that idea for your church kids?

Seems I hit a nerve.

What are 'church kids'?

Do you exclude kids from religious families from your classes???

Any teacher who fears being watched is a charlatan.

Address my points or concede that you have lost.

It's not "my teaching being watched" that bothers me. If there is a camera in my room recording all day long and storing the footage, I don't fear being watched, do I?

But having that be a live feed where *whose* eyes are on for *what* purpose? While delicate things are going on, while especially with Special Ed students? Every district in existence would be sued by special ed parents, and they would be right to do so.

I'm sorry, but most of you are simply swimming in ignorance of student privacy laws. You have NO RIGHT to see other children in their day to day lives just because you have an ax to grind with teachers. If it's that bad, get your kids out.

You have no points.

The children and their parents are priorities.....not you.

Okay well then, good luck, and I hope you lose. I really do. And when really creepy parents get access to everyone else's kids, and then creepy stuff happens....

Everyone on USMB, especially conservatives, don't say the teachers didn't tell you so.

BUT HEY!!!

You got those teachers, all right. So go you.

"...really creepy parents..."

This is not the first time you have shown disrespect for your employers.

You should think about that view, and the view of those trusting their most valuable asset to you.

I think about nothing at your suggestion, believe that. And you are beyond naive if you think that every single parent of every child that comes to a public school is absolutely well-intentioned and mentally stable.

The vast majority are.

But not all. Now, just go on your odyssey after those public school teachers, while ignoring ALLLL the private NYC schools who adore them some CRT.

Is there one?
~Snip~

Comment:

If the children's parents favor seeing what you did with their children, your argument lacks merit.

Are you kidding? Where else could she be this ignorant and sanctimonious all at once?

I'm not ready to go with "ignorant and sanctimonious "....

Perhaps shy, insecure, lacking self-esteem.

When you have an idea that you may be wrong, or have been cornered, you really go for the venom and name-calling, don't you?

Not a great look, but certainly not unique on a message board.

Is there one?
~Snip~

Comment:

You got a Vacation Bible School going PC? Hey, how about we live film all the kiddies and "give out codes" and anyone with the supposed codes can peep in and watch the kids.

Seems I hit a nerve.

What are 'church kids'?

It's not "my teaching being watched" that bothers me. If there is a camera in my room recording all day long and storing the footage, I don't fear being watched, do I?

But having that be a live feed where *whose* eyes are on for *what* purpose? While delicate things are going on, while especially with Special Ed students? Every district in existence would be sued by special ed parents, and they would be right to do so.

I'm sorry, but most of you are simply swimming in ignorance of student privacy laws. You have NO RIGHT to see other children in their day to day lives just because you have an ax to grind with teachers. If it's that bad, get your kids out.

That's pretty rich, coming from the broad who earlier admitted that she's responding to every poster here on the basis of two people who allegedly said the one thing she really wants to argue against.

On the basis of your own demands, you lost multiple pages ago when you insisted on addressing every point as if it was the straw man you wanted.

People keep bringing it up. It's a horrible idea, and makes conservatives look stupid.

But hey, that's nothing new for us.

Weren’t needed everywhere?! Dude. You need to take a minute, open your mind, and allow yourself to see the history. Watch some Documentary’s… start with “Driving while black” gain a little perspective. You don’t know how ignorant you sound right now
That post is just a generalized rant rather than a specific counterpoint for me to consider

So enough deflection toward the past

Name a Jim Crow law that still exists today

Is there one?
~Snip~

Comment:

Your animus toward public school teachers has made you nonsensical, so go spit this bile somewhere else. I mean it, this makes no sense.

I'm opposed to CRT in the classroom. It's an abomination. We are actually on the same side. Conservatives insisting that they must look in on other people's children all the time--and not seeing the *massive* downsides of this--makes us look shortsighted at best, and creepy at worst.

It's a really bad, stupid idea, in short, and we should drop it immediately. Security type cameras that record footage that can be accessed, yes. Live feeds, absolutely not.

You have no say.

But honey, this is a great, big country and I can tell you the NEA is far from setting curricula where I am.

You really need to wake up.

"... the National Education Association (NEA) appears to have accepted the conservative framing of CRT: namely, that it's not merely confined to academia but is in fact also being taught in K-12 schools. And the NEA thinks this is a good thing that should be defended.

At its yearly annual meeting, conducted virtually over the past few days, the NEA adopted New Business Item 39, which essentially calls for the organization to defend the teaching of critical race theory.*

"It is reasonable and appropriate for curriculum to be informed by academic frameworks for understanding and interpreting the impact of the past on current society, including critical race theory," says the item."

Is there one?
~Snip~

Comment:

Seems I hit a nerve.

What are 'church kids'?

You have no points.

Okay well then, good luck, and I hope you lose. I really do. And when really creepy parents get access to everyone else's kids, and then creepy stuff happens....

Everyone on USMB, especially conservatives, don't say the teachers didn't tell you so.

BUT HEY!!!

You should think about that view, and the view of those trusting their most valuable asset to you.

I think about nothing at your suggestion, believe that. And you are beyond naive if you think that every single parent of every child that comes to a public school is absolutely well-intentioned and mentally stable.

The vast majority are.

But not all. Now, just go on your odyssey after those public school teachers, while ignoring ALLLL the private NYC schools who adore them some CRT.

"... if you think that every single parent of every child that comes to a public school is absolutely well-intentioned and mentally stable."

How about teachers?

"More Than 5,000 Woke Teachers Sign Pledge to Teach CRT 'Regardless of the Law'

Throughout much of 2021, conservatives, in both classrooms and in the halls of state legislatures, have been fighting back against the pervasive influence of critical race theory in public schools.

Laws banning the instruction of CRT tenets in public schools have passed in more than 20 states, and there is reason t0 hope that the tide is beginning to turn in the fight for the country’s history and principles.

Unfortunately, the Zinn Education Project refuses to accept defeat, and desires to teach American children that this country was founded upon the “dispossession of Native Americans, slavery, structural racism and oppression,” as opposed to the principles of liberty enshrined in the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution."

More Than 5,000 Woke Teachers Sign Pledge to Teach CRT 'Regardless of the Law'

The Zinn Education Project is organizing left-wing teachers in an effort to dismantle conservative efforts to curb critical race theory.

www.westernjournal.com

Take the blinders off.

Is there one?
~Snip~

Comment:

You have no say.

"... the National Education Association (NEA) appears to have accepted the conservative framing of CRT: namely, that it's not merely confined to academia but is in fact also being taught in K-12 schools. And the NEA thinks this is a good thing that should be defended.

At its yearly annual meeting, conducted virtually over the past few days, the NEA adopted New Business Item 39, which essentially calls for the organization to defend the teaching of critical race theory.*

"It is reasonable and appropriate for curriculum to be informed by academic frameworks for understanding and interpreting the impact of the past on current society, including critical race theory," says the item."

They made a statement. They do not write curriculum for classrooms.

Is there one?
~Snip~

Comment:

Are you kidding? Where else could she be this ignorant and sanctimonious all at once?

When you have an idea that you may be wrong, or have been cornered, you really go for the venom and name-calling, don't you?

I'm never wrong.

I'm opposed to CRT, and you agreed.

I said you should stop insulting parents.

I said children need protection against the indoctrination.

Can you provide some of " the venom and name-calling," so I can use it again?

Is there one?
~Snip~

Comment:

Seems I hit a nerve.

What are 'church kids'?

You have no points.

BUT HEY!!!

The vast majority are.

"... if you think that every single parent of every child that comes to a public school is absolutely well-intentioned and mentally stable."

How about teachers?

Throughout much of 2021, conservatives, in both classrooms and in the halls of state legislatures, have been fighting back against the pervasive influence of critical race theory in public schools.

Laws banning the instruction of CRT tenets in public schools have passed in more than 20 states, and there is reason t0 hope that the tide is beginning to turn in the fight for the country’s history and principles.

Unfortunately, the Zinn Education Project refuses to accept defeat, and desires to teach American children that this country was founded upon the “dispossession of Native Americans, slavery, structural racism and oppression,” as opposed to the principles of liberty enshrined in the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution."

The Zinn Education Project is organizing left-wing teachers in an effort to dismantle conservative efforts to curb critical race theory.

www.westernjournal.com

Take the blinders off.

I'm well aware of the petition for reasons I will not go into. Bad news. I'm not an either-or, black-or-white thinker. I realize that there are excellent teachers and excellent parents, good teachers and good parents, average teachers and average parents, bad teachers and bad parents, and abysmal teachers and abysmal parents.

This is why it's beyond unwise to open up classroom viewing to just anyone, and why we have privacy laws for kids. It is also why I'm an advocate for stronger oversight for teachers, especially teachers who are not cutting it.

The oversight should not take the form of a live feed. See: creepy people.

Is there one?
~Snip~

Comment:

You have no say.

Of course they do.

The largest teacher’s union proclaimed what it hates, and will work to indoctrinate children to hate:

“The NEA will, with guidance on implementation from the NEA president and chairs of the Ethnic Minority Affairs Caucuses:

A. Share and publicize, through existing channels, information already available on critical race theory (CRT) -- what it is and what it is not; have a team of staffers for members who want to learn more and fight back against anti-CRT rhetoric; and share information with other NEA members as well as their community members.

B. Provide an already-created, in-depth, study that critiques empire, white supremacy, anti-Blackness, anti-Indigeneity, racism, patriarchy, cisheteropatriarchy, capitalism, ableism, anthropocentrism, and other forms of power and oppression at the intersections of our society, and that we oppose attempts to ban critical race theory and/or The 1619 Project.”

C. Publicly (through existing media) convey its support for the accurate and honest teaching of social studies topics, including truthful and age-appropriate accountings of unpleasant aspects of American history, such as slavery, and the oppression and discrimination of Indigenous, Black, Brown, and other peoples of color, as well as the continued impact this history has on our current society. The Association will further convey that in teaching these topics, it is reasonable and appropriate for curriculum to be informed by academic frameworks for understanding and interpreting the impact of the past on current society, including critical race theory.

D. Join with Black Lives Matter at School and the Zinn Education Project to call for a rally this year on October 14—George Floyd’s birthday—as a national day of action to teach lessons about structural racism and oppression.” Home - 2021 NEA Annual Meeting

"Whistleblower reveals Albuquerque Public Schools reading list is almost all about race, queerness, or revisionist American history

Is there one?
~Snip~

Comment:

I'm never wrong.

You are often wrong. You are wrong about live feeds in the classroom, you are wrong about the NEA having any say in classroom curriculum.

You should stop insulting teachers. How 'bout that.

Is there one?
~Snip~

Comment:

You have no say.

Of course they do.

The largest teacher’s union proclaimed what it hates, and will work to indoctrinate children to hate:

“The NEA will, with guidance on implementation from the NEA president and chairs of the Ethnic Minority Affairs Caucuses:

A. Share and publicize, through existing channels, information already available on critical race theory (CRT) -- what it is and what it is not; have a team of staffers for members who want to learn more and fight back against anti-CRT rhetoric; and share information with other NEA members as well as their community members.

B. Provide an already-created, in-depth, study that critiques empire, white supremacy, anti-Blackness, anti-Indigeneity, racism, patriarchy, cisheteropatriarchy, capitalism, ableism, anthropocentrism, and other forms of power and oppression at the intersections of our society, and that we oppose attempts to ban critical race theory and/or The 1619 Project.”

C. Publicly (through existing media) convey its support for the accurate and honest teaching of social studies topics, including truthful and age-appropriate accountings of unpleasant aspects of American history, such as slavery, and the oppression and discrimination of Indigenous, Black, Brown, and other peoples of color, as well as the continued impact this history has on our current society. The Association will further convey that in teaching these topics, it is reasonable and appropriate for curriculum to be informed by academic frameworks for understanding and interpreting the impact of the past on current society, including critical race theory.

D. Join with Black Lives Matter at School and the Zinn Education Project to call for a rally this year on October 14—George Floyd’s birthday—as a national day of action to teach lessons about structural racism and oppression.” Home - 2021 NEA Annual Meeting

"Whistleblower reveals Albuquerque Public Schools reading list is almost all about race, queerness, or revisionist American history

Right. They don't write curriculum. That's not even in their wheelhouse. You said they would "impose it in every classroom". They cannot. For example, I'm not even a union member. They have no sway over me nor several of my friends who are also not members. Since they didn't write our local or state curricula, I guess they can't impose it.

Oh look! You were wrong.

Is there one?
~Snip~

Comment:

Seems I hit a nerve.

What are 'church kids'?

You have no points.

BUT HEY!!!

The vast majority are.

How about teachers?

www.westernjournal.com

Take the blinders off.

I'm well aware of the petition for reasons I will not go into. Bad news. I'm not an either-or, black-or-white thinker. I realize that there are excellent teachers and excellent parents, good teachers and good parents, average teachers and average parents, bad teachers and bad parents, and abysmal teachers and abysmal parents.

This is why it's beyond unwise to open up classroom viewing to just anyone, and why we have privacy laws for kids. It is also why I'm an advocate for stronger oversight for teachers, especially teachers who are not cutting it.

The oversight should not take the form of a live feed. See: creepy people.

Paragraph 2 does not follow paragraph 1.

The teaching profession is not what it once once, what you seem to believe is still the case.

1626203961569.png

Is there one?
~Snip~

Comment:

I'm never wrong.

You are often wrong. You are wrong about live feeds in the classroom, you are wrong about the NEA having any say in classroom curriculum.

You should stop insulting teachers. How 'bout that.

I'll leave who is wrong to readers of our posts......I'm sure they will note which are documented, linked and sourced.

Forum List

Back