Leftists Destroying America - BREATHE ACT

Umm... And allows people who are not citizens to vote. That should be number one. In the title...

It'st he last thing mentioned oddly enough: Allowing local and state resident voting for illegal immigrants

Umm... And allows people who are not citizens to vote. That should be number one. In the title...

I was not aware of that. Perhaps they should add dead Democrats as well.
It's the whole reason for the bill... They name it something that everybody can get behind, and then sneak in other things to help the DNC.

Its hilarious just how convoluted their arguments become when trying to tie a liberal viewpoint to something unrelated. Someone is born with asthma, has an asthma attack, that's justification to destroy use of fossil fuels and force the poor and middle class to pay 5x as much for 'green' energy.

Elizabeth Mach, 45, is a teacher in Chicago. At Costco, she SPIT in the face of a 50 year old man after he removed his mask outside Costco. She is free on $4,000 cash bond.

I called her school and left a message that she should be fired immediately. Their number is (773) 534-0210.

Calling the District is futile. They run you around and around and around and then don't allow you even to leave a message, much less speak to anyone.

Insane Chicago.

It would be a good start, but it doesn't solve the problems of the institution of unionized policing being rotten to the core.

So, if they eliminate the police, along with jails and prisons, what do we do about any liberals that get shot???

Do we just bury them in the back yard and forget about it???

So, if they eliminate the police, along with jails and prisons, what do we do about any liberals that get shot???

Do we just bury them in the back yard and forget about it???
See... That's the absolute dumb thing about this. Those people who are rioting and doing the BLM organization thing... If they actually defund the police and all of this.. They are going to kill people in the city. I'm not in the city, so ... Ok then. Thats one way to get rid of the insane democrats. I hope the good ones get out.

Forum List

Back