Leftists are just evil

AEA26ADD-4EF1-415A-87F9-90A0088EC504-23500-00001D52808946CF.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's why I take a smelly piss on their graves every day.

I hate them and the day everyone understands that the time for talk is done, you will hate them too.

They reject truth. All of it, in all of its forms. They are possessed and wicked. Ends justify the means and that is why those that don't believe the smollett lie or the deliberate false reporting of the Covington boys, don't care that they were false. All they know is what was tried simply did not work and they will move on to the next lie or hyped so called problem to indoctrinate more.

That woman in the video, was the clear minority. That, ought to wake everyone up, but as I have said. History shows that we will passively allow them to take over, like they have been.

I hate them and the day everyone understands that the time for talk is done, you will hate them too.

They reject truth. All of it, in all of its forms. They are possessed and wicked. Ends justify the means and that is why those that don't believe the smollett lie or the deliberate false reporting of the Covington boys, don't care that they were false. All they know is what was tried simply did not work and they will move on to the next lie or hyped so called problem to indoctrinate more.

That woman in the video, was the clear minority. That, ought to wake everyone up, but as I have said. History shows that we will passively allow them to take over, like they have been.
You want children to pledge allegiance to an empire that's dropping bombs on people right now as we speak, and occupying their land while our troops drive back and forth guarding the corporations oil and gas lines and poppy fields? I think I'll go do some damage inspection in those places before I decide that my country's flag should be worshiped or not if you don't mind.
th

That's not the America I grew up in.
848.jpg

Attachments

• 1115.JPG
    1115.JPG
    62.6 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:

You want children to pledge allegiance to an empire that's dropping bombs on people right now as we speak, and occupying their land while our troops drive back and forth guarding the corporations oil and gas lines and poppy fields? I think I'll go do some damage inspection in those places before I decide that my country's flag should be worshiped or not if you don't mind.
th

That's not the America I grew up in.
View attachment 250369

But you lie:

Dan Crenshaw on Twitter

The poor old lady cried in the end. This is simply unacceptable.

You righties are pretty damn evil as well....

(((shrug)))
(((shrug)))

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

You're not talking to me. That much I know! And as well means you agree with me. Thank you.

There are evil people on both sides. It is evil to ignore the evil from your own side

Dan Crenshaw on Twitter

(((shrug)))
(((shrug)))

You're not talking to me. That much I know! And as well means you agree with me. Thank you.

There are evil people on both sides. It is evil to ignore the evil from your own side

I don't ignore it but the evil from "my side" and that is your side too btw, is blatant as its the Alt Right and we all agree is evil. Not everyone agrees that the Progressive Left is evil.

Dan Crenshaw on Twitter

(((shrug)))
(((shrug)))

I don't ignore it but the evil from "my side" and that is your side too btw, is blatant as its the Alt Right and we all agree is evil. Not everyone agrees that the Progressive Left is evil.

Really? Go to the thread I linked to and see how nobody from the right is condemning what is being posted.

Forum List

Back