Leftist vigilantes are sending a message to all of us: You are no longer free

It's the return of lynch mobs. But through social media.

Almost like Salem witch hunts. They digitally lynch anyone who isn't like them. Very tolerant people these liberals have become.

You base this distinction on what fine point?

Dont know about you but I hold humane life more dear than an animals.
It's really a no brainer.
That's human and we are animals.
talk about having no brains.

I wonder if you'd feel that way if you and a loved one had a bear encounter say.
Would you want a loved one to shoot a bear if it was eating your face off?
I'm just trying to find your level of psychosis here so I know where you stand,or whether I shouldnt bother with you.
Nice fantasy you got there. Been camping since I could walk had many enconters with bears and other wildlife. The only time my life was in danger is when I stepped on a rattlesnake. The comparisons being made in this and all the other lame ass thread's are false

I like how you didnt answer the question.
Dodge!

Millions of unborn babies have been murdered in the womb, and sold for their body parts, and the leftist scum don't even bat an eye.

ONE lion killed in a hunt, and the left goes insane.
A fetus is not an unborn baby.

Really? Try looking a dictionary:

fe·tus
ˈfēdəs/
noun
  1. an unborn offspring of a mammal, in particular an unborn human baby more than eight weeks after conception.
    synonyms: embryo, unborn baby/child
    "an ultrasonic photo of the fetus"
Google

Is culling and abortion morally/ethically the same thing? Split hairs all you want...

Not even close.

You mean "human" life. I can't swat at a bug with feeling guilty. A life is a life. Were do you draw the line? Bacteria or viruses, insects, animals or human fetuses, criminals condemned to the death penalty, were do we draw the line here? And why at that specific point?

Oops..good catch.
I guess the ultimate test would be to be given two choices.
You have to make a decision between killing a dog or a human,which would you choose?
Human dogs are only dangerous when they have been abused or injured.
Humans kill for the fun of it.
I'll bet you abuse animals .

Millions of unborn babies have been murdered in the womb, and sold for their body parts, and the leftist scum don't even bat an eye.

ONE lion killed in a hunt, and the left goes insane.
A fetus is not an unborn baby.

Really? Try looking a dictionary:

fe·tus
ˈfēdəs/
noun
  1. an unborn offspring of a mammal, in particular an unborn human baby more than eight weeks after conception.
    synonyms: embryo, unborn baby/child
    "an ultrasonic photo of the fetus"
Google
An unborn or unhatched offspring of a mammal, in particular, an unborn human more than eight weeks after conception.

I wonder if you'd feel that way if you and a loved one had a bear encounter say.
I'm just trying to find your level of psychosis here so I know where you stand,or whether I shouldnt bother with you.
Nice fantasy you got there. Been camping since I could walk had many enconters with bears and other wildlife. The only time my life was in danger is when I stepped on a rattlesnake. The comparisons being made in this and all the other lame ass thread's are false

Dodge!

Call it what you want...it's still avoiding the question.

Not even close.

You mean "human" life. I can't swat at a bug with feeling guilty. A life is a life. Were do you draw the line? Bacteria or viruses, insects, animals or human fetuses, criminals condemned to the death penalty, were do we draw the line here? And why at that specific point?

Oops..good catch.
You have to make a decision between killing a dog or a human,which would you choose?

Actually I get my dogs from Adopt a Boxer - Lone Star Boxer Rescue - a local Houston boxer rescue

Thats where this fella came from.
upload_2015-7-31_16-23-31.png

Got him when he was around two...he lived to be 14 which is unheard of with boxers.
Lost him about six months ago to CHF ...sure do miss him.

Dodge!

False its you avoiding the answer.

Oops..good catch.

Actually I get my dogs from Adopt a Boxer - Lone Star Boxer Rescue - a local Houston boxer rescue

View attachment 46144
Got him when he was around two...he lived to be 14 which is unheard of with boxers.
If only it were true.

Dodge!

Look here dude...at this point in the conversation I've come to the conclusion that you're a head case.
Further interaction by my part would only involve trolling you.
So for my own selfish reasons(i'd feel bad screwing with the handicapped)we will end this farce at this time.
Besides,you probably have some trees to hug,or something else equally as important to attend to...

Dodge!

Look here dude...at this point in the conversation I've come to the conclusion that you're a head case.
Further interaction by my part would only involve trolling you.
So for my own selfish reasons(i'd feel bad screwing with the handicapped)we will end this farce at this time.
Besides,you probably have some trees to hug,or something else equally as important to attend to...
The only mentally unstable poster is yourself.

Oops..good catch.

View attachment 46144
If only it were true.

Oh it's true. His name was Cozmo,it took about a year for me to get him to stop biting people. Apparently he belonged to a Houston cop who abused him so it took awhile.
Here's a picture of Cozmo and his sister Katy...not by birth.
upload_2015-7-31_16-46-34.png

Forum List

Back