Leftist politicians are still trying to push the MMGW Hoax. It's a political scam to redistribute wealth.

he may not be familiar with your totally imaginary alternate universe....
I understand that you think normal is an alternate universe. I get it. You're a subservient to the demofk elitists. You must believe all that you're told. It's a demofk thing!!

dude, I know exactly how they cheat. Stop yourself. You hate me. you want to cut off my head and shit down my neck right? come on slick, show the board who you really are. I disagree with you and you call me a hater. I'm not subservient to any man.
Totally wrong. Like I said it is 72% trump around here and I choose my friends because they are good people not because of their politics. I remember when politics was not an obsession in the country because there was not a pure misinformation propaganda channel and Internet cottage industry conspiracy nut jobbery... Watch the CBS nightly news BBC France 24 DW and rejoin reality, ignoramus hater dupe.

francoHFW , I agree, it is sad that demofks hate americans so much and their values that they'd join the WHO and WEF to destroy american values.
It's a conspiracy!! Actually it's just more crap. The GOP can't stand international organizations, they ruined the League of Nations and now they ruin the United nations. Great job! American values are not believing a mountain of corporate slash rich lying garbage and doing whatever the greedy rich people tell you to do in the name of American values. So you get 40 years of giveaway to the rich robbery and the worst upward mobility inequality homelessness ever anywhere. Great job and you blame the Democrats because emails lesbians pedophile Stalinist election steal insanity.

Last edited:
I understand that you think normal is an alternate universe. I get it. You're a subservient to the demofk elitists. You must believe all that you're told. It's a demofk thing!!
Do you believe the election was stolen? If you do you are an anti American Nazi in waiting super hater dupe....

Let's see there are thousands of journalists news outlets around the world and they all agree with me, but you believe the proven scumbag Murdoch lies lies lies network, the only publisher in the modern world who prints your idiocy. Election steal vax hoax gay high schools or whatever man you people are way out there including thinking that Democrats hate you poor schnooks..

Sure, you're a font of love and acceptance. :rolleyes: Pure partisan troll.
And of course you have no evidence for any of that... On the other hand, if you become violent and join the rest of the fringe attacking gays blacks Jews Asians and Democrats, then the deal is off.... try following the law instead of disrespecting all our institutions because emails and conspiracies. You people are a disgrace and the whole world is watching it and thinks you are absolutely out of your minds. Because you are.

Totally wrong. Like I said it is 72% trump around here and I choose my friends because they are good people not because of their politics. I remember when politics was not an obsession in the country because there was not a pure misinformation propaganda channel and Internet cottage industry conspiracy nut jobbery... Watch the CBS nightly news BBC France 24 DW and rejoin reality, ignoramus hater dupe.
I call you a hater dupe, dupe. end of story I don't hate dupes I feel sorry for them... politically of course.... You're all perfect chumps of the greatest con man of recent times lol. I didn't mind him until he disrespected every person and every institution that dared question his BS....

watch fox, you always talk about them. I know how they cheat.

Do you believe the election was stolen? If you do you are an anti American Nazi in waiting super hater dupe....
I'm not allowed to use my free speech and challenge cheating demofks? See, you gave up on ameria. you can't even acknowledge people have free speech. I know how they did it/ do it. They hold it so close to the vest that no judge is allowed to review the evidence. Oh, and there's plenty. Just get one of the voting rolls out and I'll show you.

I'm not allowed to use my free speech and challenge cheating demofks? See, you gave up on ameria. you can't even acknowledge people have free speech. I know how they did it/ do it. They hold it so close to the vest that no judge is allowed to review the evidence. Oh, and there's plenty. Just get one of the voting rolls out and I'll show you.

Total BS. You have no evidence of any cheating every election official regardless of party says it was the cleanest election ever and you have lost on every courtroom case over 70 at last count. So you are saying that every lawyer judge politician democrat and republican who isn't addicted to ******** propaganda is in on your ridiculous conspiracies. Turns out you are the conspiracy people who believe one proven scumbag propaganda and Internet nutjobs who want your money end of story or are just dupes like you. Meanwhile all your heroes on fox are fully vaccinated while they cause chaos on that and they all know there was no election steel. You people are idiots. See you later bye bye.

Global warming: Is it real? Get the facts. - Environment

WebThe answer to the question, “Is global warming real?” is yes: Nothing other than the rapid rise of greenhouse gas emissions from human activity can fully explain the dramatic and relatively..

So sorry you brainwashed functional bigots are missing the whole celebration of the Marriage Act and the speech by Joe Biden. I'm sure they'll find a couple of flubs on his part for you to watch on your endless loop. lol

So sorry you brainwashed functional bigots are missing the whole celebration of the Marriage Act and the speech by Joe Biden. I'm sure they'll find a couple of flubs on his part for you to watch on your endless loop. lol
download.jpg

You have no evidence of any cheating every election official regardless of party says it was the cleanest election ever a
the fk I don't. I told you, I know how exactly they do it. I'll tell you what, here's my evidence, stop mail in balloting and ballot harvesting!!!! Stop shutting the polls down and stop manufacturing ballots with no signatures!! It's all right out in the open, the emperor is naked!!!!!

the fk I don't. I told you, I know how exactly they do it. I'll tell you what, here's my evidence, stop mail in balloting and ballot harvesting!!!! Stop shutting the polls down and stop manufacturing ballots with no signatures!! It's all right out in the open, the emperor is naked!!!!!
bs period you have nothing but garbage propaganda and your court cases were even more pathetic because trump lawyers don't like putting lies into courtrooms, it's a crime...

Forum List

Back