DOJ To Charge Blaze Media Journalist Steve Baker Over Jan 6.

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
Utter ridiculous. This should infuriate Americans and especially news reporters. Nobody is safe from Merrick Garland's gestapo DOJ.

Utter ridiculous. This should infuriate Americans and especially news reporters. Nobody is safe from Merrick Garland's gestapo DOJ.

lets not forget obama prosecuted more journalist than all other presidents combined,,

this should be a sign to everyone,,

It's the Epoch Times. Chinese propaganda at its finest.

You have all the WORST sources ever.

I don't think a "contributor" to a Questionable Source, qualifies as a "reporter". At best, he's a fiction writer.

• Overall, we rate The Blaze strongly Right Biased and Questionable based on the promotion of conspiracy theories and numerous failed fact checks.

I don't think REAL reporters will give a rat's ass.

• Banned
I don't think a "contributor" to a Questionable Source, qualifies as a "reporter". At best, he's a fiction writer.

• Overall, we rate The Blaze strongly Right Biased and Questionable based on the promotion of conspiracy theories and numerous failed fact checks.

I don't think REAL reporters will give a rat's ass.
Your psycho posts are meaningless.

As she said, "They don't care as long as they(statist left) are advancing their own agenda." That's #1 for cult deprogrammers when they start evaluating patients that have been victims of brain washing techniques.

But of course they're not charging any of the Antifa "journalists".

DOJ is full of shit. No one's going to be trusting them for a good long while.
The entire federal bureaucracy & most elected fed officials are no longer dependable to represent the American constituency let alone uphold the American constituencies Constitution.

TUCKER - OWEN SHROYER - Is Real Journalism a Crime Now?​

INFOWARS Host Going To PRISON For 2 Months Over Jan 6 Riot; PUNISHED For WRONG SPEAK?: Rising​

Some Jan. 6 defendants try to use journalism as riot defense​

SULLIVAN, John Earl​

BREAKING: Far-left BLM activist John Sullivan convicted on all charges in Jan 6 case​

". . . Sullivan sold the rights to several of his videos to multiple media outlets for tens of thousands of dollars. Both CNN and NBC paid Sullivan $35,000 for the video of Babbitt. Sullivan also received $5,000 from Left/Right Productions and $2,500 from the Australian Broadcasting Corporation.

During court testimony, Sullivan, who is the founder of Utah-based extremist group Insurgence USA, maintained that he had embedded himself among the pro-Trump crowd to record the January breach of the Capitol building. However, the court didn't buy his testimony.

Prosecutors submitted videos into evidence that showed Sullivan intentionally inciting and encouraging violence within the crowd.

"I was only observing," Sullivan said in his trial testimony. "I followed the crowd. I'm there to document."

Sullivan's testimony was followed up by prosecutors who played multiple videos of Sullivan urging on the mob which included a self-declaration of wanting to make "Trump supporters f-ck sh-t up."

"I'm gonna side with anyone who is ready to rip this sh-t down," Sullivan said in one video shared by prosecutors. "I brought my megaphone to instigate sh-t," he said in another video.

In addition, Sullivan can be heard saying on video, "We did this together. F-ck yeah! We are all a part of this history" and "Let's burn this sh-t down."
"Here's the full, unedited footage of two John Sullivan appearances. The first is is his "It's Time for a Revolution" speech at a Black Lives Matter rally. The second is recorded audio of Sullivan admitting to being an "agent provocateur" at the capitol on January 6th."

BREAKING: Blaze journalist who covered Jan 6 to be charged by Biden DOJ​

1702803594180.png

Seven & Eight. . .

Naomi Wolf reconsiders the 2nd Amendment at the New Hampshire Liberty Forum 2014​

Naomi Wolf - The End of America revisited - New Hampshire Liberty Forum 2014​

Your psycho posts are meaningless.
She has been statng that I am not Canadian and my.experiences here are.b.s. Ignore her, another Good Little German from Canada. The more America tries to emulate us the further away from your tradtional allies you will become. Keep.an eye on Japan, they seem to be wavering more than in the past and that is NOT good.

Forum List

Back