Leftist Drag Queen Story Hour under attack!

Is drag queens reading queer stories to young children acceptable?

• Total voters
"telephone" A game presented by our 2nd grade teacher which was based on rumors repeated and spread ear to ear, which grew and embarrassed one of our schoolmates.

There is no doubt the author of this childish thread exemplifies the cancer which infected our nation with the advent of Trump's appearance on the world's stage: Hate, fear, bigotry, racism and misogyny.

Perhaps, but my vocabulary is much larger. :04:

View attachment 257969
NPC.jpg

"telephone" A game presented by our 2nd grade teacher which was based on rumors repeated and spread ear to ear, which grew and embarrassed one of our schoolmates.

There is no doubt the author of this childish thread exemplifies the cancer which infected our nation with the advent of Trump's appearance on the world's stage: Hate, fear, bigotry, racism and misogyny.

Perhaps, but my vocabulary is much larger. :04:

View attachment 257969
View attachment 257970
atypicalleftresponse.png

Liberals are not Insane.

They are Possessed with The Devil.

iu

Could we move awayyy from the scary stuff, please?
Liberals are scary. No way around that.

I don't think liberals are scary, they're in very short supply. The Social Marxist agenda is scary, though.

Agreed, when the man-child imagines monsters which do not exist, it creates deep anxiety. Poor Mary, he believes the hate and fear, and being the coward he is, he is likely nearing a complete breakdown.

Liberals are not Insane.

iu

I don't think liberals are scary, they're in very short supply. The Social Marxist agenda is scary, though.
That's what I meant. That and all the other EVIL Doctrines and policies they promote.

Liberals are not Insane.

iu

Agreed, when the man-child imagines monsters which do not exist, it creates deep anxiety. Poor Mary, he believes the hate and fear, and being the coward he is, he is likely nearing a complete breakdown.

1you-cant-see-for-the-walls-of-your-colon-but-thats-none-of-my-business.jpg

Nice. A piece of art (Pepe the Frog from cartoonist Matt Furie) stolen by the alt-right, who are apparently lazy and not creative enough to come up with their own artwork for their hateful memes. So they steal the work of an original artist without giving him credit or compensation for the work, making them criminals as well. Real piece of shit move by a bunch of real pieces of shit. I hope it implodes on them.

Nice. A piece of art (Pepe the Frog from cartoonist Matt Furie) stolen by the alt-right, who are apparently lazy and not creative enough to come up with their own artwork for their hateful memes. So they steal the work of an original artist without giving him credit or compensation for the work, making them criminals as well. Real piece of shit move by a bunch of real pieces of shit. I hope it implodes on them.

:funnyface::eusa_dance:

Last edited:

View attachment 257994

Exactly. Right wingertards can't come up with their own shit, so they steal it. Morally bankrupt criminals.

View attachment 257994

Exactly. Right wingertards can't come up with their own shit, so they steal it. Morally bankrupt criminals.
download (54).jpeg

Stolen from Google.

View attachment 257994

1YUMAD.gif

1angrynpc.jpg

View attachment 257994

View attachment 257996

View attachment 257998

Virtue signalling trolls is fun!

View attachment 257994

View attachment 257996

View attachment 257998

Indeed! :04: Y U mad, though?

View attachment 257994

View attachment 257996

View attachment 257998

Not mad at all, bro. I just find certain memes to be a lazy form of communication for those with limited brain power.

View attachment 257996

View attachment 257998

Not mad at all, bro. I just find certain memes to be a lazy form of communication for those with limited brain power.
I've been laughing all AM. :)

Forum List

Back