Leftist Drag Queen Story Hour under attack!

Is drag queens reading queer stories to young children acceptable?

• Total voters

Marion Morrison

Diamond Member
Feb 10, 2017
By Honkers! LMAO!

rofl.gif

I cannot believe that anyone thinks this is acceptable! I don't care what they do amongst themselves, but foisting it onto kids who have no business wondering about sexuality is insane and evil! One was even a convicted pedo! Good on these people for protesting it!

Last edited:
  • Banned
Aren't they standing out in front of Anthony Weiner's place?

:1peleas:

Him and Huma's place? Nah. This madness of allowing Drag queens to read queer stories to pre-pubescent children is going on at public libraries nationwide. It truly is Clown World!

By Honkers! LMAO!

rofl.gif

I cannot believe that anyone thinks this is acceptable! I don't care what they do amongst themselves, but foisting it onto kids who have no business wondering about sexuality is insane and evil! One was even a convicted pedo! Good on these people for protesting it!

We live in Clown World, don't ya know . . .

By Honkers! LMAO!

rofl.gif

We live in Clown World, don't ya know . . .

I do now! Sad! :(

"telephone" A game presented by our 2nd grade teacher which was based on rumors repeated and spread ear to ear, which grew and embarrassed one of our schoolmates.

There is no doubt the author of this childish thread exemplifies the cancer which infected our nation with the advent of Trump's appearance on the world's stage: Hate, fear, bigotry, racism and misogyny.

"telephone" A game presented by our 2nd grade teacher which was based on rumors repeated and spread ear to ear, which grew and embarrassed one of our schoolmates.

There is no doubt the author of this childish thread exemplifies the cancer which infected our nation with the advent of Trump's appearance on the world's stage: Hate, fear, bigotry, racism and misogyny.
Blablablablablabla....SSDD....

Thanks for your diagnosis, Dr. Asshat. :04:

Also, it's not "childish" at all to want to protect innocent children from being exposed to deviant sexual behavior they should never have to encounter.

PS: My vocabulary>your vocabulary.

1anpcvocab.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back