Leftist Anarchists, aka HOODLUMS are allover our streets,

RadicalRedneck

Diamond Member
Oct 11, 2012
It’s no secret that America is going through terrible times right now. Leftist Anarchists, aka HOODLUMS are allover our streets, Towns, States creating Mayhem, destruction, and even murder. These ignoramuses, who are acting as if they are Animals rather than “Protesters” seem not to know that America is the greatest, the best country in the world., as they don’t seem to want to go anywhere else but her. Here is where people from other places are coming to, rather than fleeing from. Of course, some out in the streets are NOT the ignoramuses that are tearing down statues, and burning police cars but rather those who want to overthrow our republic and make her into something other than the GREAT NATION that we are.

These Devils are laughing at us as we sit inside our homes wearing masks, and gloves and afraid to stay closer that the 6 feet from outers as our Leftist Leaders like NY’s Mayor Di Blasio, and Governor Cuomo, and Nancy Pelosi, and the rest of this dictators cowards are telling us, rather than pushing them pack under the rock where they belong. . Let them laugh. Because this day, I will celebrate America's birthday. This day, I will display my patriotism but tomarrow I will fight like hell to keep my country safe

It’s no secret that America is going through terrible times right now. Leftist Anarchists, aka HOODLUMS are allover our streets, Towns, States creating Mayhem, destruction, and even murder. These ignoramuses, who are acting as if they are Animals rather than “Protesters” seem not to know that America is the greatest, the best country in the world., as they don’t seem to want to go anywhere else but her. Here is where people from other places are coming to, rather than fleeing from. Of course, some out in the streets are NOT the ignoramuses that are tearing down statues, and burning police cars but rather those who want to overthrow our republic and make her into something other than the GREAT NATION that we are.

These Devils are laughing at us as we sit inside our homes wearing masks, and gloves and afraid to stay closer that the 6 feet from outers as our Leftist Leaders like NY’s Mayor Di Blasio, and Governor Cuomo, and Nancy Pelosi, and the rest of this dictators cowards are telling us, rather than pushing them pack under the rock where they belong. . Let them laugh. Because this day, I will celebrate America's birthday. This day, I will display my patriotism but tomarrow I will fight like hell to keep my country safe
Yet, unlike White Supremest, Antifa has not been declared a “domestic terrorist” by the Homeland Security and FBI.

There are none in the towns I live close to...

"Leftist anarchists" is a contradiction in terms.

CalvinAnarchy.jpg

leftists arent anarchist, anarchist are right wing,,,these are radical communists using violence to mold the world closer to their hearts desire,,,

Yet, unlike White Supremest, Antifa has not been declared a “domestic terrorist” by the Homeland Security and FBI.
Sorry, but you're just a liar...

We haven't had any piece of shit thugs come into our neighborhood, and it's doubtful they will.

We don't fuck around. We've got one retired cop, one active cop, a Sheriff's deputy, and half a dozen ex-military types (including a former Marine sniper) on my street, and we're all armed to the teeth.

You wanna' dance? C'mon...

These ignoramuses, who are acting as if they are Animals rather than “Protesters” seem not to know that America is the greatest, the best country in the world
They dont. If they are allowed to succeed, they wont like the Dark Age they will create

View attachment 360042

Your post reminded me of the statesman's response to the question a few years back...

so many are ignorant of the history of our founders being anarchist,,
"CAN MAN GOVERN HIMSELF"

They were NOT Anarchists. They believed in MINIMAL government, not NO government.

THE ARTICLES OF Confederation were near total anarchy and when it failed they compromised with the constitution,,,

there were several of them that wanted something closer to anarchy over government

LOL
Protests ended a few weeks ago.
Have another glass on me.

trump-Kool-aid.jpg

View attachment 360042
That's your THEORY, but like communism, the practice never works out well. Anarchists dont understand the evils of human nature.

Our Republic cannot function without a RELIGIOUS and MORAL People
its not a theory,,,and we do unnderstand the evils of human nature which is why we protect the 2nd A so passionately,,,

and no society can survive with out morals,,,

THE ARTICLES OF Confederation were near total anarchy and when it failed they compromised with the constitution,,,

there were several of them that wanted something closer to anarchy over government

Throughout history, the anti-federalists have been proven to be correct in their predictions time and time and time and time again.

Last edited:

There are none in the towns I live close to...
It took me FOREVER TO DRIVE IN TODAY. I forgot my lunch and had to go back home.

Forum List

Back