Leftist agitator at Trump rally comes up in Clinton emails

Re your mantra: First loyalty does not belong to your flag, your country, nor the constitution. Your loyalty, first, last, and always, belongs to your own race, your own kind
Ben Klassen

p.s. Odium..my race is the human race and my kind is mankind.
could not have said it better!

thank you!!!!

The protester brought a sign saying "Republicans Against Trump." He got manhandled by Secret Service, police and SWAT officers in a big pile on when one of the Trump supporters yelled "He's got a gun!" Which he didn't. The guy was not even arrested for disturbing the peace because he didn't do ANYTHING except hold up a sign.

He said the Trump fans were piling on him before someone yelled "gun." For holding a sign.
You guys are being led by the big, shiny ring in your nose.

The protester brought a sign saying "Republicans Against Trump." He got manhandled by Secret Service, police and SWAT officers in a big pile on when one of the Trump supporters yelled "He's got a gun!" Which he didn't. The guy was not even arrested for disturbing the peace because he didn't do ANYTHING except hold up a sign.

He said the Trump fans were piling on him before someone yelled "gun." For holding a sign.
You are right to fall in line as your liberal masters tell you.....it's safer for you that way....

appreciate your attempt to hang this fiasco on Hillary, but you fail, at my house anyway. Morphing into a Breitbart hit piece on a couple of other guys they 'likened' this protester to didn't work either.
This isn't Breitbart. Its another RUSSIAN CONSPIRACY!
Re your mantra: First loyalty does not belong to your flag, your country, nor the constitution. Your loyalty, first, last, and always, belongs to your own race, your own kind
Ben Klassen

p.s. Odium..my race is the human race and my kind is mankind.
Cool story bro. Now move to the ghetto and tell the black brothas you are their racial brother mmk? Let me know how that goes.
i can't believe hitlery resorted to trying to assinate Trump to stop him....
Really? Have you seen that woman's body count!? She's desperate! In her mad brain the presidency is going to be stolen from her TWICE!

Don't coming looking for trouble and you won't find it. :)

What a bunch of Malarkey, to borrow from Biden....

The guy DOES NOT SHOW UP in the Podesta Files wikileak nor the DNC wikileak files anywhere!!!

The 7 emails you have from wikileaks on him are in 2011 where he purchased 1500 Books called THE NEXT DECADE, and was following up on his order for the books.

SCUMMY!!!! For Trump supporters like you and these supposed Right wing propaganda sites to FOOL YOU AGAIN, because they KNOW they can, because they KNOW you will just believe them without even reading the documents they have....

your lying ilk, deserves a loss in this election!!!!

Last edited:

The guy DOES NOT SHOW UP in the Podesta Files wikileak nor the DNC wikileak files anywhere!!!

The 7 emails you have from wikileaks on him are in 2010 where he purchased 1500 Books called THE NEXT DECADE, and was following up on his order for the books.

SCUMMY!!!! For Trump supporters like you and these supposed Right wing propaganda sites to FOOL YOU AGAIN, because they KNOW they can, because they KNOW you will just believe them without even reading the documents they have....

Look a leftist lying! But damnit I repeated myself.

The faggot MSM implied he was a "republican." Back in the day I re-registered as a democrat to vote against neocon douchebag Joe Lieberman in the primaries.

The 7 emails you have from wikileaks on him are in 2010 where he purchased 1500 Books called THE NEXT DECADE, and was following up on his order for the books.

I'm not lying, it's all on your links and copies of the email headers...

he bought a book from the company....

here is the link, all emails are about his purchase order...

Search WikiLeaks

Order of 1500 copies of The Next Decade January 18 2011

... ","Newtown Square","PA","19073","6103611172" "Austyn Crites","1035 Munley Dr.","Reno","NV ...
Global Intelligence Files
gifiles.png

Created
2011-01-18
Released
2013-11-15

Look at all the Trump-cucks flailing, trying to deflect from the simple irrefutable fact that they lied about a supposed "liberal assassination" attempt.

Trump-cucks, when you're in a hole, stop digging. Don't compound your initial lie with more lies. That just makes it worse. Admit you made a stupid mistake, apologize, and move on.

Search WikiLeaks

... ","Newtown Square","PA","19073","6103611172" "Austyn Crites","1035 Munley Dr.","Reno","NV ...
gifiles.png

Created
2011-01-18
Released
2013-11-15
mmhmm and that's why SEVEN emails were found via wikileaks....just a coincidence!

Search WikiLeaks

gifiles.png

Created
2011-01-18
Released
2013-11-15
mmhmm and that's why SEVEN emails were found via wikileaks....just a coincidence!
Do you not know how to click on the links your linked sites provide?

Search WikiLeaks

ALL 7 are ALL ABOUT A PURCHASE ORDER FOR BOOKS

RE: Additional Order
... Lane",,"Burke","220152573","VA","7032501133" "Austyn Crites","1035 Munley Dr.",,"Reno","89503 ...
gifiles.png

Created
2011-01-21
Released
2013-11-15

Last edited:
Just STOP LYING.... Trumpsters!!!!

And READ the darn links, linking to your article, it shows the 7 emails....

They are ALL about a purchase order of books bought from a company, whose emails were hacked and put on wikileaks 5 years ago.

Search WikiLeaks

RE: Additional Order
... Lane",,"Burke","220152573","VA","7032501133" "Austyn Crites","1035 Munley Dr.",,"Reno","89503 ...
gifiles.png

Created
2011-01-21
Released
2013-11-15

Forum List

Back