Lefties push campus rape myth...Pro 2nd Amendment push arming women on campus...backfire....

I'm glad to see liberals show their true colors on this thread actually arguing against the right for a woman to choose to protect herself with a firearm.

Do you really think that all college chicks get drunk all the time? Do you really think that all women are so dumb, that none of them could possibly own a gun in a responsible manner?

The real reason progressives are against women owning guns is because the Agenda is far more important than the life and dignity of young women.

The last thing societies need is more people carrying firearms in universities, especially based on statistics that are complete and total lies.

I'm glad to see liberals show their true colors on this thread actually arguing against the right for a woman to choose to protect herself with a firearm.

Do you really think that all college chicks get drunk all the time? Do you really think that all women are so dumb, that none of them could possibly own a gun in a responsible manner?

The real reason progressives are against women owning guns is because the Agenda is far more important than the life and dignity of young women.
What is your evidence of this rape epidemic on college campuses that requires women to carry guns?

What is your evidence of this rape epidemic on college campuses that requires women to carry guns?

Not ours...it is the lefty feminists who have been pushing the all women in college are raped agenda.....and then when people respond to their fake crisis with a real solution...then the lefties have to fight against that solution because they also hate innocent people stopping crime with guns....they would rather they be raped...

The last thing societies need is more people carrying firearms in universities, especially based on statistics that are complete and total lies.

Which statistics are lies...the only lies with statistics I have seen come from the gun control groups and researchers....because of their fear and hatred of guns, they use their research to push their agenda....even going to the point of condemning their own research when it shows that guns are used to stop crime on average 1.6 million times a year....and that more Americans than ever before own and carry guns...and the gun murder rate is going down, not up....and the gun accident rate is going down, not up....

here is another look at campus rape.......keep in mind all you anti gunners who say...well, she was just raped, at least she is alive, so no need to arm women to stop rape.....her rapist went on to rape 2 more women, and killed the third woman.....rape is a violent crime that deserves to be met with armed resistance.....a dead rapist saves lives.....

Amanda s Law Could Help Women Defend Themselves from Rape PJ Media

Why do you want women to be raped?
There is no rape culture on college campuses. If you think there is, than don't send your daughter to college. Obviously, this isn't the case, and people no these statistics aren't correct, or they wouldn't send their daughters to university, and women in increasing numbers over men wouldn't be enrolling.

Not ours...it is the lefty feminists who have been pushing the all women in college are raped agenda.....and then when people respond to their fake crisis with a real solution...then the lefties have to fight against that solution because they also hate innocent people stopping crime with guns....they would rather they be raped...
there is no such thing as a real solution to a fake crisis.

Which statistics are lies...the only lies with statistics I have seen come from the gun control groups and researchers....because of their fear and hatred of guns, they use their research to push their agenda....even going to the point of condemning their own research when it shows that guns are used to stop crime on average 1.6 million times a year....and that more Americans than ever before own and carry guns...and the gun murder rate is going down, not up....and the gun accident rate is going down, not up....
The so called rape statistics that claim 1 in 4 women get raped on college campuses. These are total lies and more guns would not help a problem that doesn't exist. There is no evidence that increased gun ownership would bring down the rate of sexual assault on college campuses.

The so called rape statistics that claim 1 in 4 women get raped on college campuses. These are total lies and more guns would not help a problem that doesn't exist. There is no evidence that increased gun ownership would bring down the rate of sexual assault on college campuses.

Complain to the lefy feminists who have been pushing that lie....I agree with you on that....but now that they are pushing their agenda....they need to deal with the real solution to the problem......guns are the best way to stop rape......works like a charm.....

Although...this rape happened...and would have been stopped by a gun...which the woman was legally permitted to carry...but not in the campus gun free zone....the rapist however did carry a gun in the gun free zone....

Amanda s Law Could Help Women Defend Themselves from Rape PJ Media

Amanda Collins was raped at gunpoint on the ground floor of a parking garage on the campus of the University of Nevada, Reno.

State Assemblywoman Michele Fiore (R) has vowed to do what she can to make sure there are no more women victimized on the campuses of state colleges and universities in Nevada.

It is hard to imagine any location that would have been safer for Amanda on the night she was attacked. The fourth-year student was on the floor where the university police parked their squad cars for the night.

College Student Raped at Gunpoint Near University Police Office
Yet Amanda was attacked and raped less than 50 feet from the university police office, thrown to the ground with a gun at her head, at 10 p.m., four hours after the police office had closed.

“As my life was hanging by the threat of a trigger pull, I knew no one was coming for me,” Amanda said.

The Reno Police Department arrested Amanda’s rapist 13 months later. She was finally able to put a name, James Biela, with the face that had haunted her for more than a year.

Biela was tried and convicted not only for Amanda’s rape, but also for the rape of another woman and the rape and murder of a third woman.

Rape Victim Had a Concealed Weapons Permit But Was Not Allowed to Carry on Campus
It is hard to believe this story could be any more tragic, but in a way it is. You see, Amanda had a concealed weapons permit. She owned a handgun. Amanda was trained to defend herself. But she didn’t have her gun with her the night of the attack because of a Nevada law that outlaws concealed weapons on college campuses without written permission from the college president.

“The law effectively legislated me into being a victim by stripping me of the equalizer I choose to use to defend my body and my life,” Amanda said.

“Had I been carrying my weapon that night, I would have been able to stop my attack in progress,” she added, “and as a result two other rapes would have been prevented and a young life would have been saved.”

Complain to the lefy feminists who have been pushing that lie....I agree with you on that....but now that they are pushing their agenda....they need to deal with the real solution to the problem......guns are the best way to stop rape......works like a charm.....
So you think drunk college girls should carry guns to parties where rape doesn't happen? Yea, absolutely nothing could go wrong there...

So you think drunk college girls should carry guns to parties where rape doesn't happen? Yea, absolutely nothing could go wrong there...

No, I think adult women in college should be allowed to use guns to keep from getting raped in parking lots...or bathrooms, as happened in my college, and that people who use guns inappropriately should be punished....after, not before they commit the crimes.....

No, I think adult women in college should be allowed to use guns to keep from getting raped in parking lots...or bathrooms, as happened in my college, and that people who use guns inappropriately should be punished....after, not before they commit the crimes.....
I dont know what college you went to where there was all this crime against women, sounds terrible and I don't understand why women would go there if there was all the rape and crime you suggest. Perhaps you could name this school and provide the statistics so women can avoid it. But my school was peaceful and the last thing we need is some of these girls having guns, especially the ones who "cry rape" when it doesn't happen, they are mentally unstable to say the least and certainly couldn't handle a deadly weapon

I dont know what college you went to where there was all this crime against women, sounds terrible and I don't understand why women would go there if there was all the rape and crime your suggest, perhaps you could name this school and provide the statistics. But my school was peaceful and the last thing we need is some of these girls having guns, especially the ones who "cry rape" when it doesn't happen, they are mentally unstable to say the least.

it was in a major city and next to a crime area....and there wasn't that much crime anyway...remember...I agree with you...there is no rape epidemic on college campuses.....your guys are the ones pushing that agenda, not me......

But...I still think adult women should be able to stop a rape with a gun...even on college campi.....and you have no right to deny them that protection..

As to drunk college students and guns....treat it like a DUI....call it Intoxicated While Armed....fine them, a lot, and take their carry permit for 6 months for the 1st offense......and require treatment.....just like for driving under the influence...

Yeah, heard this on Rush today.....the left has been pushing the meme that women are constantly being raped on college campuses....it has been shown to be a myth....it does happen but not to the degree the left is pushing in order to attack men......and now Republican, state legislators in several states are saying that women on college campuses should have the right to carry guns to stop the rapes......not what the left wanted.....hopefully they will pass these new laws......guns are the best bet to stop stranger rape...and women should have that option....right?

Or do you lefty anti gunners prefer that women are raped...instead of stopping the rape with a gun?
how is that any form of "equal work" for "equal pay"? Shouldn't women be busier ganging up on us to use superior numbers to get us to clamor for really really serious relationships, simply because we cannot handle so much uncommitted sex any longer.

I dont know what college you went to where there was all this crime against women, sounds terrible and I don't understand why women would go there if there was all the rape and crime your suggest, perhaps you could name this school and provide the statistics. But my school was peaceful and the last thing we need is some of these girls having guns, especially the ones who "cry rape" when it doesn't happen, they are mentally unstable to say the least.

it was in a major city and next to a crime area....and there wasn't that much crime anyway...remember...I agree with you...there is no rape epidemic on college campuses.....your guys are the ones pushing that agenda, not me......

But...I still think adult women should be able to stop a rape with a gun...even on college campi.....and you have no right to deny them that protection..

As to drunk college students and guns....treat it like a DUI....call it Intoxicated While Armed....fine them, a lot, and take their carry permit for 6 months for the 1st offense......and require treatment.....just like for driving under the influence...
My guys? I am not left wing or feminist. If anything, you are pushing the left wing lies about women being unsafe in universities, and demanding they be armed.

The rest of what you advocate is not realistic. Allow these drunk girls to carry weapons at parties, and treat it like a DUI? My feeling is you don't have much real world experience, or college experience, and don't realize that the costs and dangers of such women or anyone have guns in such a situation outweigh any gain(which doesn't exist, as there is no rape epidemic in universities).

And yes, universities absolutely have the right to prevent firearms on campus. I would oppose any legislation in my country that would overturn a university's ability to set such safety standards.

My guys? I am not left wing or feminist. If anything, you are pushing the left wing lies about women being unsafe in universities, and demanding they be armed.

The rest of what you advocate is not realistic. Allow these drunk girls to carry weapons at parties, and treat it like a DUI? My feeling is you don't have much real world experience, or college experience, and don't realize that the costs and dangers of such women or anyone have guns in such a situation outweigh any gain(which doesn't exist, as there is no rape epidemic in universities).

And yes, universities absolutely have the right to prevent firearms on campus. I would oppose any legislation in my country that would overturn a university's ability to set such safety standards.

So all women on campus should be exposed to being raped because some women will drink at parties......right....good thinking ....

Forum List

Back