Lefties push campus rape myth...Pro 2nd Amendment push arming women on campus...backfire....

You didn't answer the question.
Of course I oppose rape....
And you oppose women carrying guns to protect themselves...?
No, I just oppose firearms in universities accept for police. I see no point to bring them on campus when there is no example of a crime epidemic on campuses for women. It will create more problems than exist.

Why are you acting like a liberal faggot and twisting my words?

Explain the lack of an epidemic to the actual woman that ends up being raped because she isn't allowed to use a gun to stop it.........
Sure, why don't you find one and I'll tell her.

Well...you could contact the woman in this post....she was raped, and had a concealed carry permit....but she couldn't carry a gun because the campus was a gun free zone.....of course the rapist didn't care that it was a gun free zone and used his gun to rape her..........she has started an organization....why don't you e-mail her and explain why her rape didn't actually happen because there isn't an epidemic.........

Of course I oppose rape....
No, I just oppose firearms in universities accept for police. I see no point to bring them on campus when there is no example of a crime epidemic on campuses for women. It will create more problems than exist.

Explain the lack of an epidemic to the actual woman that ends up being raped because she isn't allowed to use a gun to stop it.........

Well...you could contact the woman in this post....she was raped, and had a concealed carry permit....but she couldn't carry a gun because the campus was a gun free zone.....of course the rapist didn't care that it was a gun free zone and used his gun to rape her..........she has started an organization....why don't you e-mail her and explain why her rape didn't actually happen because there isn't an epidemic.........
Where, give me the email address. Sounds good.

Here you go.........please...please...if you actually have the balls to call this woman out....please post the result.....here is her website trying to get the campus carry law passed.....Ahhh...I see....this is a group supporting this law....but you can reach her through it........

Amanda s Law One Million United

Amanda’s Story

During my fourth year of attending the University of Nevada Reno I was raped at gunpoint on the ground floor of a parking garage on campus on my way home from a night class. I was on the same floor the university police had parked their cruisers for the night, less than 50ft away from their office. My attack was at 10pm, the police offices had closed at 6pm and as my life was hanging by the thread of a trigger pull, I knew- NO ONE was coming for me. Thirteen months after my attack my rapist was captured by the Reno Police Department and the face that had haunted my nightmares had a name, James Biela. Mr. Biela would later be tried and convicted in the District Court for not only raping me at gunpoint but for the kidnap and rape of a second woman as well as the rape and murder of Brianna Denison.

At the time of my attack I had obtained my concealed carry weapons permit, unfortunately I didn’t have my firearm with me that night because it was and is still illegal to carry a weapon on university campuses across most states in our country. The current law effectively legislated me into being a victim by stripping me of the equalizer I choose to use to defend my body and my life. Had I been carrying my weapon that night, I would have been able to stop my attack in progress and as a result two other rapes would have been prevented and a young life would have been saved.

Amanda’s Law
It is not a matter of IF the next James Biela will come onto a University Campus it is a reality of when the next James Biela will be caught. Every year 3,000 rapes are REPORTED on our University campuses, so many more go unreported. It is my goal to get Amanda’s Law passed in every stated across the USA. Our safety is our choice and we should not be mandated to hand that over to a third party due to an arbitrary line. Amanda’s Law will allow law abiding women and men to carry their permitted concealed weapon on University Campuses.

Wow...she doesn't even realize that her rape doesn't count because it isn't part of an epidemic......

Last edited:

Here you go.........please...please...if you actually have the balls to call this woman out....please post the result.....here is her website trying to get the campus carry law passed.....

Amanda s Law One Million United

Amanda’s Story

During my fourth year of attending the University of Nevada Reno I was raped at gunpoint on the ground floor of a parking garage on campus on my way home from a night class. I was on the same floor the university police had parked their cruisers for the night, less than 50ft away from their office. My attack was at 10pm, the police offices had closed at 6pm and as my life was hanging by the thread of a trigger pull, I knew- NO ONE was coming for me. Thirteen months after my attack my rapist was captured by the Reno Police Department and the face that had haunted my nightmares had a name, James Biela. Mr. Biela would later be tried and convicted in the District Court for not only raping me at gunpoint but for the kidnap and rape of a second woman as well as the rape and murder of Brianna Denison.

At the time of my attack I had obtained my concealed carry weapons permit, unfortunately I didn’t have my firearm with me that night because it was and is still illegal to carry a weapon on university campuses across most states in our country. The current law effectively legislated me into being a victim by stripping me of the equalizer I choose to use to defend my body and my life. Had I been carrying my weapon that night, I would have been able to stop my attack in progress and as a result two other rapes would have been prevented and a young life would have been saved.

Amanda’s Law
It is not a matter of IF the next James Biela will come onto a University Campus it is a reality of when the next James Biela will be caught. Every year 3,000 rapes are REPORTED on our University campuses, so many more go unreported. It is my goal to get Amanda’s Law passed in every stated across the USA. Our safety is our choice and we should not be mandated to hand that over to a third party due to an arbitrary line. Amanda’s Law will allow law abiding women and men to carry their permitted concealed weapon on University Campuses.
Sure, I doubt she will respond though. I feel bad for her, but don't think the law should be changed because of her case. That is just an appeal based on emotion, not facts. And the fact is, those rape statistics are fraudulent to begin with.

Also, 3,000 reported rapes, if that is true, doesn't mean there were 3,000 actual rapes or convictions. And in the US alone, rates are down continually since the early 2000s, this is with gun free zones, so this idea that gun free zones have resulted in a rape epidemic are false.

BJS_Sexual_Assualt_Rates_1995-2013.png

http://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/fvsv9410.pdf
Campus rape - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

I would imagine like any other types of crime, the correlate relies with race, not with the rate of gun ownership.

Forum List

Back