Lefties of Board... Still Feeling Biden Is a Good Idea?

Should/Will Biden Be Replaced?

• Biden Should And Will Be Replaced

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Biden Should Be Replaced, But Won't Be

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Biden Will Be Replaced, But Should Not Be

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Biden Should Not And Won't Be Replaced

Votes: 4 33.3%

• Total voters
Just checking what the opinions are at this stage.

I never thought he was a good idea, but I'd vote for a cream-filled doughnut against the vengeful, gaslighting, finger-pointing, lying, ignorant, childish, pitiful excuse for a leader who is sitting in the White House today. If Biden chose to step aside, I'd be pleased.

So your message is... HATE TRUMP, at all costs.

Democrats are so full of hate. So hateful they would really vote for this sniffer, rather than the best president in history.

article-5930-1.jpg

Can't vote because there is no will be replaced in office IF he gets that far.

I never wanted Biden but it is too late to replace him. If the charges get worse he might bow out but he won't be replaced. On the other hand, look who he is running against, having the moral high ground is a breeze for Biden.

Womanizer vs someone who sniffs from behind. Good one!

I never thought he was a good idea, but I'd vote for a cream-filled doughnut against the vengeful, gaslighting, finger-pointing, lying, ignorant, childish, pitiful excuse for a leader who is sitting in the White House today. If Biden chose to step aside, I'd be pleased.

Democrats are so full of hate. So hateful they would really vote for this sniffer, rather than the best president in history.

article-5930-1.jpg

Hate has nothing to do with it. I've fired a few people in my life, and I didn't hate any of them. Not everything is as emotional as you Trumpkins have been told to believe. The man isn't fit for the job.

article-5930-1.jpg

Hate has nothing to do with it. I've fired a few people in my life, and I didn't hate any of them. Not everything is as emotional as you Trumpkins have been told to believe. The man isn't fit for the job.

CNN told you to hate yourself and your president. You believed it all.

I'm not big on Biden. I wish he would drop out and Andrew Cuomo would jump in.
Cuomo has shown Trump how to lead and handle a crisis.
But Trump just won't learn.
Wants to scream at his campaign manager and blame him for his sharp slide in their internal polls instead.
And whine when his staff tells him that his daily COVID CAMPAIGN RALLIES are hurting him.
But if it comes down to Biden, who WILL listen to his staff and take advice and LEARN.
Then you bet, I'll vote for Biden over a Man Baby any fucking day of the week.

article-5930-1.jpg

Good grief, maybe you are a tool of Fox Noise and you're projecting right now.
Trump has only himself to blame for his failures. Unforced errors right and left.
Stop blaming the message and take a hard look at the messenger.
Develop a relationship with reality instead of an ex-reality TV host.

article-5930-1.jpg

You're a simpleton.

I once fired a man I genuinely liked, and considered a friend, because he put my business at risk. Your message-makers push that 'hate' line, and it reduces all your arguments to thinking you're a better person than your opponent. It ain't so.

article-5930-1.jpg

You're a simpleton.

I once fired a man I genuinely liked, and considered a friend, because he put my business at risk. Your message-makers push that 'hate' line, and it reduces all your arguments to thinking you're a better person than your opponent. It ain't so.

Have you ever fired someone for sniffing and finger raping women... or is that the norm in your company?

article-5930-1.jpg

Good grief, maybe you are a tool of Fox Noise and you're projecting right now.
Trump has only himself to blame for his failures. Unforced errors right and left.
Stop blaming the message and take a hard look at the messenger.
Develop a relationship with reality instead of an ex-reality TV host.

You start dozens of TDS threads daily, take your Trump hate there and get even more consumed by it. This thread is about Biden.

article-5930-1.jpg

You're a simpleton.

Have you ever fired someone for sniffing and finger raping women... or is that the norm in your company?

I never fired anyone without cause - one I could document and defend.

I never wanted Biden but it is too late to replace him. If the charges get worse he might bow out but he won't be replaced. On the other hand, look who he is running against, having the moral high ground is a breeze for Biden.

Womanizer vs someone who sniffs from behind. Good one!
Numerous allegations of rape, sexual assault, and sexual harassment vs one accusation of assault. I'd be happy if they both stepped down and retired.

Forum List

Back