Left wing military elites joining democrat politician elites to attack Trump...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
This is a great piece.....who the hell do they think they are.....

Who the Hell Do They Think They Are?

McRaven really does speak for a substantial percentage of senior military officers. Their views are on display nightly on Fox News. It is time for the American people to realize that these, like their counterparts in the intelligence agencies, are no heroes.

If we ask what they have done for us that we should have confidence in them, we realize that these people have lost every war they have waged since 1945. Accommodating themselves to our corrupt ruling class, they have been happy enough to wage endless no-win wars which have killed as many Americans as did World War I. The current military dictionary has no entry for “victory.”

Most recently, thousands of Americans have been killed and maimed in Iraq and Afghanistan because senior officers did not object to the ruling class’s desire to use U.S. forces to settle foreign quarrels by operating in constantly replenished minefields. Living in minefields violates basic military common sense and ethics.

But senior officers have prospered. Intertwined with the ruling class, they end their careers on defense contractors’ corporate boards and in villas on the golf course. Now, as part of the ruling class, they join in claiming a right to rule us deplorables regardless of elections. We can thank McRaven for making that clear.

This ex-draftee is inclined to salute them with the middle finger.

This is a great piece.....who the hell do they think they are.....

Who the Hell Do They Think They Are?

McRaven really does speak for a substantial percentage of senior military officers. Their views are on display nightly on Fox News. It is time for the American people to realize that these, like their counterparts in the intelligence agencies, are no heroes.

If we ask what they have done for us that we should have confidence in them, we realize that these people have lost every war they have waged since 1945. Accommodating themselves to our corrupt ruling class, they have been happy enough to wage endless no-win wars which have killed as many Americans as did World War I. The current military dictionary has no entry for “victory.”

Most recently, thousands of Americans have been killed and maimed in Iraq and Afghanistan because senior officers did not object to the ruling class’s desire to use U.S. forces to settle foreign quarrels by operating in constantly replenished minefields. Living in minefields violates basic military common sense and ethics.

But senior officers have prospered. Intertwined with the ruling class, they end their careers on defense contractors’ corporate boards and in villas on the golf course. Now, as part of the ruling class, they join in claiming a right to rule us deplorables regardless of elections. We can thank McRaven for making that clear.

This ex-draftee is inclined to salute them with the middle finger.

I said it then and I'll say it again: When that disgraceful ISIS skunk, Obama, kicked out all the senior military officers who said they wouldn't fire on American citizens and kept the ones who said they would, I proclaimed that the bastard should have been drug out of the White House and deported to Kenya along with his tranny squeeze. Every one of those evil bastards and the ones who retired and who should be recalled to active duty, must be cashiered from the military service with disgrace and dishonor. Anyone who loves this country should be in complete agreement.
Excuse while I go take my medications.

Forum List

Back