Women being played for fools by democrat party males....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I posted this as a response to democrat males, pretending to be women, winning at female sports....taking the awards, the scholarships and everything else from the actual female athletes....

What does this show us?

Women vote democrat.....then democrat males sexually assault them....now democrat men pretending to be women are taking their sports, their scholarships and their awards.....and likely will still vote for these democrat males to keep abusing them.....

But...they can still kill their babies....so that democrat males won't have to support them.....

MindWars

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I posted this as a response to democrat males, pretending to be women, winning at female sports....taking the awards, the scholarships and everything else from the actual female athletes....

What does this show us?

Women vote democrat.....then democrat males sexually assault them....now democrat men pretending to be women are taking their sports, their scholarships and their awards.....and likely will still vote for these democrat males to keep abusing them.....

But...they can still kill their babies....so that democrat males won't have to support them.....

THESE FKRS ARE BEYOND INSANE!!!

beautress

Always Faithful
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

What does this show us?

Women have always had to fight to have something they want. Men have always engaged in conspiracies with other men to avoid women's decisions. It's called the battle of the sexes.

Women were born to be mothers, loving companions, homemakers, and peacemakers.

Unfortunately, some women's solution was to kick male balls out of government, and what is left is what we have now--people at each other's throats 24-7-365. And the most brutal of females taunt those of us who believe in traditional lives, and the pride we took in raising our own children to adulthood.

alang1216

Pragmatist
Reaction score

What does this show us?

Wow! Has the Dems taken an official stance on transsexuals in sports?

bendog

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I never had anything good to say about Pelosi until around 2004 and I sure didn't like Hill and can't imagine voting Warren …. NOW I understand why. LOL

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List