Left wing gun haters learn the anti-gun extremists have been lying about guns from the start...

The vast majority of pandemic gun buyers have been new gun buyers......and many of them are former anti-gun left wingers, who suddenly realized that guns can be used to keep themselves and their families safe....

They have learned some things too.....that the anti-gun extremists have been lying about guns......

Yeah, who knew?

Well.....those who support the 2nd Amendment and have been fighting the anti-gun extremists have known that anti-gun extremists have to lie in order to get their anti-gun agenda approved by uninformed Americans....

I was chatting with a friend of mine recently and the topic of gun sales came up. My friendā€™s father owns a gun range near me and she said heā€™s seen a huge amount of liberals coming in to purchase weapons in recent weeks.

How does he know theyā€™re liberals?

ā€œTheyā€™re shocked to discover they canā€™t just walk out of the store with a gun.ā€

Weā€™ve all heard about gun sales skyrocketing recently, but I hadnā€™t considered some of the tangential effects of the phenomenon until I spoke to my friend. Not only are many liberals suddenly learning to love their Second Amendment rights, many of them are finding out that the gun control narrative in this country ā€” as repeated loudly and often by Hollywood and the mainstream media ā€” is a complete lie.

So, I contacted my friendā€™s father to ask about what he is seeing personally at his own range these days. Gregg Bouslog runs On-Target Indoor Shooting Range in Laguna Niguel, CA. Itā€™s where I taught my son to shoot and where Iā€™ll teach my daughter once the chaos lifts. He says that while others are stuck at home while the economy grinds to a halt, heā€™s been working nonstop at the range as the applications for background checks and permits are stacking up daily. Bouslog claims he hasnā€™t done business like this since the days of Obama.

As the owner of an indoor shooting range and gun store here in California these past 14 years we have never experienced such a huge demand for firearms and ammunition ā€“ even higher than the famous Obama rush of 2012/2013.
While itā€™s nice to see some businesses flourishing in these scary times, Bouslog says that safety has been a huge issue at the range, as many first-time buyers seem to have gotten all of their notions about guns and gun safety from television.

We tried to look at just who the new firearm purchasers were and we believe that more than 60% of these individuals were first time buyers. I canā€™t describe the amount of fear in my staff as we had the buyers show proof of safe handling as part of the purchase process as required by law. You have never seen so many barrels pointed at sales staff and other customers. It was truly frightening. We had to keep stopping the process to give quick safety lessons. We are adding many more basic classes in the coming weeks and encouraged these buyers to please attend. We hope they do.
This isnā€™t hard to believe. As a gun-owner who formerly abhorred the Second Amendment, I can personally testify to the fact that most people who believe they are anti-gun are actually just anti-stupid. They just donā€™t realize theyā€™re projecting their own stupidity onto law-abiding gun owners.

They imagine that we gun owners are just a bunch of yahoos out here combing our mullets, waving our guns around to look sexy while we look for anything or anyone to shoot at any time. They have no respect for the power of a weapon and treat them accordingly, which is what Bouslog is witnessing firsthand at his range. We gun owners, of course, take safety, care and precautions quite seriously. These are ingrained in the culture of gun ownership.

They are such stupid retarded dumb asses honest to gawd they have the IQ of gawd dam rabbit.

The vast majority of pandemic gun buyers have been new gun buyers......and many of them are former anti-gun left wingers, who suddenly realized that guns can be used to keep themselves and their families safe....

They have learned some things too.....that the anti-gun extremists have been lying about guns......

Yeah, who knew?

Well.....those who support the 2nd Amendment and have been fighting the anti-gun extremists have known that anti-gun extremists have to lie in order to get their anti-gun agenda approved by uninformed Americans....

I was chatting with a friend of mine recently and the topic of gun sales came up. My friendā€™s father owns a gun range near me and she said heā€™s seen a huge amount of liberals coming in to purchase weapons in recent weeks.

ā€œTheyā€™re shocked to discover they canā€™t just walk out of the store with a gun.ā€

Weā€™ve all heard about gun sales skyrocketing recently, but I hadnā€™t considered some of the tangential effects of the phenomenon until I spoke to my friend. Not only are many liberals suddenly learning to love their Second Amendment rights, many of them are finding out that the gun control narrative in this country ā€” as repeated loudly and often by Hollywood and the mainstream media ā€” is a complete lie.

So, I contacted my friendā€™s father to ask about what he is seeing personally at his own range these days. Gregg Bouslog runs On-Target Indoor Shooting Range in Laguna Niguel, CA. Itā€™s where I taught my son to shoot and where Iā€™ll teach my daughter once the chaos lifts. He says that while others are stuck at home while the economy grinds to a halt, heā€™s been working nonstop at the range as the applications for background checks and permits are stacking up daily. Bouslog claims he hasnā€™t done business like this since the days of Obama.

As the owner of an indoor shooting range and gun store here in California these past 14 years we have never experienced such a huge demand for firearms and ammunition ā€“ even higher than the famous Obama rush of 2012/2013.
While itā€™s nice to see some businesses flourishing in these scary times, Bouslog says that safety has been a huge issue at the range, as many first-time buyers seem to have gotten all of their notions about guns and gun safety from television.

We tried to look at just who the new firearm purchasers were and we believe that more than 60% of these individuals were first time buyers. I canā€™t describe the amount of fear in my staff as we had the buyers show proof of safe handling as part of the purchase process as required by law. You have never seen so many barrels pointed at sales staff and other customers. It was truly frightening. We had to keep stopping the process to give quick safety lessons. We are adding many more basic classes in the coming weeks and encouraged these buyers to please attend. We hope they do.
This isnā€™t hard to believe. As a gun-owner who formerly abhorred the Second Amendment, I can personally testify to the fact that most people who believe they are anti-gun are actually just anti-stupid. They just donā€™t realize theyā€™re projecting their own stupidity onto law-abiding gun owners.

They imagine that we gun owners are just a bunch of yahoos out here combing our mullets, waving our guns around to look sexy while we look for anything or anyone to shoot at any time. They have no respect for the power of a weapon and treat them accordingly, which is what Bouslog is witnessing firsthand at his range. We gun owners, of course, take safety, care and precautions quite seriously. These are ingrained in the culture of gun ownership.

They are such stupid retarded dumb asses honest to gawd they have the IQ of gawd dam rabbit.

Really? A rabbit.....? Rabbits at least have a natural instinct for survival....left wingers don't have even that level of awareness...

Yeah, who knew?

Really? A rabbit.....? Rabbits at least have a natural instinct for survival....left wingers don't have even that level of awareness...

True and using a cute little rabbit is an insult to that poop thing. I should have used a nnice steamy pile of crap bahahahah.

Nonsense - Bunker up with your arsenal and stroke those barrels dude. We're comin' to GRAB 'em!! :D

Yeah fag, we know what you're coming to grab.

Another troll with no content? Cool - See ya! :bye1:

Says the asshat, who claims to own a gun, but posts a dislike for a simple thread about how the media has lied to Americans about the so called easy availability of guns.

Proving once again, that you are a liar, and all around turd.

Forum List

Back