Left wing fact checkers gets embarrassed with hunter Biden lap top.

IamZ

Platinum Member
Mar 11, 2022

NewsGuard, the establishment “news-rating” project that presents itself as a source of expert knowledge on which news sources can be trusted and which ones cannot, addressed its track record on the Hunter Biden laptop story in comments to Breitbart News, despite its co-founder labeling the story a Russian “hoax” at the time.

Only commies and fascist have used “fact checkers” people that have murdered millions.
My side says you have the right to believe what you want. Democrats freak out.

• Banned
Your money, lol.
Yes when you send billions to a country to oligarchs, then they return millions to you through a energy deal your crack head son works for that’s laundering money. Who’s the “big guy’s” cut?

Yes when you send billions to a country to oligarchs, then they return millions to you through a energy deal your crack head son works for that’s laundering money. Who’s the “big guy’s” cut?
And it is done all over the world, how do you like being a nobody?

And it is done all over the world, how do you like being a nobody?
You’re admitting that our president is a scum bag, laundered our money to enrich him self and Feed his sons crackhead and prostitution life .

I hope he spends the rest of his pathetic life in jail the whole family

You’re admitting that our president is a scum bag, laundered our money to enrich him self and Feed his sons crackhead and prostitution life .

Probably so just like with Trump and his kids getting boatloads of money as influencers and aid to the president.

Show me where it is illegal.

Probably so just like with Trump and his kids getting boatloads of money as influencers and aid to the president.
Trumps kids are talented, and we’re doing well on their own before the father become the greatest president in history of the world.

Yeah, and it only rains on Tuesday.
Trump put tariffs on countries lol I do t think they were eager to pay their kids lol besides they make a lot of money on their own

Forum List

Back