The case for Hunter Biden

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
Like Barr, the current US attorney general, Merrick Garland, has declined to appoint a special counsel. But if Republicans gain control of the legislature in November, pressure to appoint a prosecutor will certainly build, as it did from Trump with Robert Mueller’s investigation into Russian election meddling or with Ken Starr, appointed to investigate the Clinton’s Whitewater investment dealings.

“I don’t have any doubts that if they [Republicans] can, they will,” said James Carville, architect of Bill Clinton’s 1992 presidential victory and Democratic party strategist throughout the 90s, with a long memory of politically inspired investigations.

Just take the 5th, no one trusts the Jan 6th committee. trump cohorts are taking the 5th, or they refuse to show up.

Just take the 5th, no one trusts the Jan 6th committee. trump cohorts are taking the 5th, or they refuse to show up.
The Jan 6 committee is a kangaroo court. I wouldn't help them either, and I'd do everything I could to confuse them. Nancy Pelosi is a scumbag, the stuff between her ears can't be called brains.

If I were Hunter Biden's attorney, I would definitely definitely encourage him to take the fifth. Definitely.

Like Barr, the current US attorney general, Merrick Garland, has declined to appoint a special counsel. But if Republicans gain control of the legislature in November, pressure to appoint a prosecutor will certainly build, as it did from Trump with Robert Mueller’s investigation into Russian election meddling or with Ken Starr, appointed to investigate the Clinton’s Whitewater investment dealings.

“I don’t have any doubts that if they [Republicans] can, they will,” said James Carville, architect of Bill Clinton’s 1992 presidential victory and Democratic party strategist throughout the 90s, with a long memory of politically inspired investigations.

Garland is playing political cronyism. Hunter Biden is a piece of shit who would behind bars if we had a real AG.

The Jan 6 committee is a kangaroo court. I wouldn't help them either, and I'd do everything I could to confuse them. Nancy Pelosi is a scumbag, the stuff between her ears can't be called brains.

If I were Hunter Biden's attorney, I would definitely definitely encourage him to take the fifth. Definitely.
It's a real congressional investigation.

Mac Isaac added “During that time, I saw a lot of photos. I did not see a lot of photos that are being reported to be seen.”
“I do know that there have been multiple attempts over the past year and a half to insert questionable material into the laptop as in not physically, but passing it off as misinformation or disinformation as coming from the laptop.”

The Bidens can get away with anything because the crooked, fake news will cover for them.
Paranoia is an essential component of pathological denial. Such naĂŻve cynicism is invariably balanced by swallow-it-whole credulity when a crackpot confection serves a flamer's partisan agenda:

Meanwhile, the Hunter's Laptop confection is hilarious.

Checking in with Trumper Mac Isaac:
Screen Shot 2022-04-18 at 12.31.54 PM.png
"Recent news reports suggest that 450GB of new data has been unearthed from the original hard drive. I can say definitively that this data did not come from the laptop I had in my possession. It would be technologically impossible for 450 gigs of data to come from the original laptop’s 256 gig hard drive.
"I cannot comment on the authenticity of the newly released data. There are numerous laptops out there and an iCloud Drive that likely holds information for which I am not privy. It is possible that the newly released files were obtained from one of those other sources."
“The experts found the data had been repeatedly accessed and copied by people other than Biden over nearly three years. "

Mr Hunter Biden's yelp review of "The Mac Shop" in Trolley Square may be less than effusive.

Meanwhile, the wanton disregard for prosecutorial chain of evidence requirements means that blowing gas is all that can ever be done about it, even if it was Hunter that had stolen a "Landslide!" in his spare time.

If there are compromising pics of Ginni Thomas and Mark Meadows at his illicit North Carolina passion pit, I won't buy it.

The Bidens can get away with anything because the crooked, fake news will cover for them. You gotta wonder about the nincompoops who actually believe CNN, MSNBC, the NYT and the WaPo. It seems that most Democrats will believe anything.
Hyper-partisan paranoia aside, if rabid Republicans want to smear relatives of the President, they'll need more that the legend of Hunter's laptop from hell.

Mac Isaac, who had allegedly taken possession of the laptop, said that he has seen claims about what the laptop contains that do not reflect what he saw on the laptop: "I do know that there have been multiple attempts over the past year-and-a-half to insert questionable material into the laptop as in, not physically, but passing off this misinformation or disinformation as coming from the laptop. ..."

A forensic analyst characterized the data as a "disaster" from a forensics standpoint. The analysts found that people other than Biden had repeatedly accessed and copied data for nearly three years; they also found evidence others had written files to the drive both before and after the October 2020 New York Post reports. In September 2020, someone created six new folders on the drive, including with the names "Biden Burisma," "Salacious Pics Package" and "Hunter. Burisma Documents." One of the analysts found evidence someone may have accessed the drive contents from a West Coast location days after The New York Post published their stories about the laptop.

Hunter Biden may be a target for ideological media hype, but the rules regarding continuity of possession have been repeatedly trashed during the saga of the heinous MacBook, rendering it laughable as evidence in a court of law.

Vilifying the President's family may have to be consigned to propagandistic media where the integrity that the courts require is not a barrier

Penelope is just like any middle schooler. When trying to defend an action she just says "it's OK because everybody else is doing it." Someday she may grow up and realize that is not a valid reason for anything. Anyone who can't see Hunter's guilt by now is either an idiot or simply rabidly partisan.

Barr appointed Durham…yes it’s clear Garland won’t appoint one

The Bidens can get away with anything because the crooked, fake news will cover for them. You gotta wonder about the nincompoops who actually believe CNN, MSNBC, the NYT and the WaPo. It seems that most Democrats will believe anything.
Its all fake news.

Forum List

Back