Lee Harvey Oswald...innocent

oh your lies may work on your fellow bush dupes cornboy but they dont work on me and others here.yet you love to come back for countless ass beatings.I love it.lol.

So...what took down the lightpoles outside of the Pentagon on 9/11? Hmmm.

I'm guessing this is where you get off the short bus Mr. Retardo.

Case Closed;

Check Please!!!

Wow, where did he go? What a pussy.

That much is true. He was never convicted. Nice job; I guess that proves there were multiple gunmen, Pentagon influence, CIA involvement, and a coverup of proportions that would boggle the mind.

I see you've been taking lessons from Curveloser.

I never said or forwarded any of those things. I posted proof that the highest levels of government had already decided what the people should be told. And, I simply and logically showed that the single bullet theory, which is absolutely critical to Oswald being the lone assassin is a hoax.

It appears none of the evidence I posted had any impact on you...

Here's a book just for you...The Emperor's New Clothes

No you posted, as far as I have seen, a memo to Bill Moyers.
Think for just a second; you're part of a coup d'etat and the moment after its over, you're going to write a memo detailing how to cover it up?

It was, in all likelihood a continuity of government framework he was working on. Scientists tell us that in 98.3 % of a ll coup d'etats, there is no memo written afterword.

Check please.

You're confused. First, I never said or implied that anyone involved in drafting or writing the Katzenbach memo; the FBI, White House or Justice Dept, were involved in the assassination.

But, the memo does show that those entities did 'conspire' to make sure the official government story was that Oswald was the lone assassin, and no one is still at large.

Here's some background info:

-------------------------------------------------
It's important to understand that from the very beginning, officials of our governtment did not want a true investigation and made every attempt to "make the public satisfied that Oswald was the assassin."

There may be no other document that makes it more clear that there was no interest in a true investigation by the highest federal authorities and it was issued just days after the assassination. A memo prepared by Walter Jenkins reflects his conversation with J. Edgar Hoover where Hoover makes this telling statement:

"The thing I am most concerned about, and Mr. Katzenbach, is having something issued so that they can convince the public that Oswald is the real assassin."

This conversation occured on November 24, 1963, one day prior to Katzenbach's memo below. Meanwhile, Hoover himself wrote a glaring similar memo on the same day that reads:

"The thing I am most concerned about, and SO IS Mr. Katzenbach, is having something issued so that WE can convince the pubic that Oswald is the real assassin." (HSCA, vol 3, pp 471-473. This memo was apparently prepared by Hoover at 4 pm.)

A third memo written by the FBI's Courtney Evans on November 26th mentions that Hoover himself drafted the Katzenbach memo. (North, "Act of Treason")

-------------------------------------------------------

Second: On the other thread I posted a great deal of information that challenges the validity of the single bullet theory; Warren Commission Exhibits, pictures and documents.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/2005409-post107.html

What you really need to understand is how crucial the single bullet theory is. If the single bullet theory is not valid, then the Warren Report is not valid. Even the author of the single bullet theory, Arlen Specter, said so.

Based on the wounds to the President and the Governor, the weapon's capability to fire off rounds, and the time frame of reactions to those wounds the Zapruder film imposes allows for only two possibilities...one bullet hit JFK and Connolly OR there was at least a second gunman.

Lee Harvey Oswald - 1939 - 1963
The accused but never convicted assassin of John F. Kennedy.

It will remain that way for eternity...

Posters are welcome to voice their opinions, but it will not change Oswald's status...

Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts.
Daniel Patrick Moynihan

Absolutely correct...

John Wilkes Booth is also innocent
So is Adolph Hitler

I never said or forwarded any of those things. I posted proof that the highest levels of government had already decided what the people should be told. And, I simply and logically showed that the single bullet theory, which is absolutely critical to Oswald being the lone assassin is a hoax.

It appears none of the evidence I posted had any impact on you...

Here's a book just for you...The Emperor's New Clothes

Think for just a second; you're part of a coup d'etat and the moment after its over, you're going to write a memo detailing how to cover it up?

It was, in all likelihood a continuity of government framework he was working on. Scientists tell us that in 98.3 % of a ll coup d'etats, there is no memo written afterword.

Check please.

You're confused. First, I never said or implied that anyone involved in drafting or writing the Katzenbach memo; the FBI, White House or Justice Dept, were involved in the assassination.

But, the memo does show that those entities did 'conspire' to make sure the official government story was that Oswald was the lone assassin, and no one is still at large.

It's important to understand that from the very beginning, officials of our governtment did not want a true investigation and made every attempt to "make the public satisfied that Oswald was the assassin."

There may be no other document that makes it more clear that there was no interest in a true investigation by the highest federal authorities and it was issued just days after the assassination. A memo prepared by Walter Jenkins reflects his conversation with J. Edgar Hoover where Hoover makes this telling statement:

"The thing I am most concerned about, and Mr. Katzenbach, is having something issued so that they can convince the public that Oswald is the real assassin."

This conversation occured on November 24, 1963, one day prior to Katzenbach's memo below. Meanwhile, Hoover himself wrote a glaring similar memo on the same day that reads:

"The thing I am most concerned about, and SO IS Mr. Katzenbach, is having something issued so that WE can convince the pubic that Oswald is the real assassin." (HSCA, vol 3, pp 471-473. This memo was apparently prepared by Hoover at 4 pm.)

A third memo written by the FBI's Courtney Evans on November 26th mentions that Hoover himself drafted the Katzenbach memo. (North, "Act of Treason")

Second: On the other thread I posted a great deal of information that challenges the validity of the single bullet theory; Warren Commission Exhibits, pictures and documents.

What you really need to understand is how crucial the single bullet theory is. If the single bullet theory is not valid, then the Warren Report is not valid. Even the author of the single bullet theory, Arlen Specter, said so.

Based on the wounds to the President and the Governor, the weapon's capability to fire off rounds, and the time frame of reactions to those wounds the Zapruder film imposes allows for only two possibilities...one bullet hit JFK and Connolly OR there was at least a second gunman.

No, it shows a memo from one person to another person.

Check Please.

lets go over the facts...

LHO shot jkf by himself.. those are the facts.

the warrent commision should have ONLY consisted of those 2 sentances ONLY.

you cannot debate facts folks. it is so disrespectfull to JFK to say skull and bones and the CIA killed him...

No idiot think,the CIA killed JFK and it was a conspiracy and oswald had nothing to do with it,those are the facts.

the warren commission covered it up,those are the facts.
whats disrespectful to JFK and is being a coward as well is to be like you lone gunmen apologists and say that oswald was the loen assassian.
wow, you are so fucking stupid you can't even recognize sarcasm?

Check please.

Check Please.

First you jump the shark; assuming the 'memo' automatically indicates participation in a conspiracy to kill the President. THEN you jump it again with a naive statement that this same 'memo' with national security implications from the assistant Attorney General of the United States to the special assistant to the President of the United States NOW is just a memo from one guy to another...WOW

You were right...you really don't have much skin in this game...

Check Please.

First you jump the shark; assuming the 'memo' automatically indicates participation in a conspiracy to kill the President. THEN you jump it again with a naive statement that this same 'memo' with national security implications from the assistant Attorney General of the United States to the special assistant to the President of the United States NOW is just a memo from one guy to another...WOW

Well, you can believe what you wish, I can't stop you nor would I want to. The bottom line is that if you're a conspirator in something, you don't write a memo about it; much less if the conspiracy is to quell an investigation or talk about quelling an investigation, or prophecize about the potential quelling of an investigation or whatever it is you are going to accuse me of doing next.

Much like curvelight, you focus on trivial matters that nobody gives a flying fuck about; seriously; who gives 2 shits?

I really don't mean to be dismissive (although I admit there is no way to do that without seeming as though I am doing just that) but wow...you have a memo between two men and you equate it to not only two people but between two departments of the Executive and from there it trumps up into some sort of cover up. And tomorrow between 12 an 3, 9/11Nutjob will be here with his usual "yeah buddy" refrain which, believe me, does nothing except cause injury by association to you pal. SO you have a memo and the agreement of a brain damaged bigot.

Meanwhile, I have a rifle tied ballistically to the bullets that killed the President with LHO's palm print on it and found in the place where he worked.

Does anything else really matter?

I'm sure you'll tell me it does.

Newsflash...It don't.

Check please.

Check Please.

Well, you can believe what you wish, I can't stop you nor would I want to. The bottom line is that if you're a conspirator in something, you don't write a memo about it; much less if the conspiracy is to quell an investigation or talk about quelling an investigation, or prophecize about the potential quelling of an investigation or whatever it is you are going to accuse me of doing next.

Much like curvelight, you focus on trivial matters that nobody gives a flying fuck about; seriously; who gives 2 shits?

I really don't mean to be dismissive (although I admit there is no way to do that without seeming as though I am doing just that) but wow...you have a memo between two men and you equate it to not only two people but between two departments of the Executive and from there it trumps up into some sort of cover up. And tomorrow between 12 an 3, 9/11Nutjob will be here with his usual "yeah buddy" refrain which, believe me, does nothing except cause injury by association to you pal. SO you have a memo and the agreement of a brain damaged bigot.

Meanwhile, I have a rifle tied ballistically to the bullets that killed the President with LHO's palm print on it and found in the place where he worked.

Newsflash...It don't.

Check please.

FLASH... Legal definition of a conspiracy: An agreement between two or more persons to commit an illegal or unlawful act, or to achieve a legal act but by illegal or unlawful means.

FLASH...guilt by association is simply ignorance. I am neither of those people you mention, if you can't discern that FACT, you need to visit a psychiatrist.

FLASH...On the last thread I provided a White House recording of a telephone conversation between President Lyndon Baines Johnson and FBI Director J. Edgar Hoover, the contents of which reinforce that the genesis of the memo's intent came right from the top.

FLASH...You are welcome to include Lee Harvey Oswald in the crime, BUT for Oswald to be the LONE assassin, the single bullet theory MUST be true. I can't overstate that FACT.

FLASH...the Warren Report claims the first wound of the single bullet hit Kennedy in his neck...it did NOT. I entered his back, 4-6 inches LOWER and closer to the center-line of his body then the Warren Report claims.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
HERE is the wound according to the Warren Commission

CE386.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------
Here is the ACTUAL wound

marler.jpg

Newsflash...It don't.

Check please.

FLASH... Legal definition of a conspiracy: An agreement between two or more persons to commit an illegal or unlawful act, or to achieve a legal act but by illegal or unlawful means.

FLASH...guilt by association is simply ignorance. I am neither of those people you mention, if you can't discern that FACT, you need to visit a psychiatrist.

FLASH...On the last thread I provided a White House recording of a telephone conversation between President Lyndon Baines Johnson and FBI Director J. Edgar Hoover, the contents of which reinforce that the genesis of the memo's intent came right from the top.

FLASH...You are welcome to include Lee Harvey Oswald in the crime, BUT for Oswald to be the LONE assassin, the single bullet theory MUST be true. I can't overstate that FACT.

FLASH...the Warren Report claims the first wound of the single bullet hit Kennedy in his neck...it did NOT. I entered his back, 4-6 inches LOWER and closer to the center-line of his body then the Warren Report claims.

CE386.jpg

Here is the ACTUAL wound

marler.jpg

RIFLE + PALM PRINT + OWNERSHIP + LOCATION = GUILTY

Check please.

When we started this conversation I said I'd be happy to read what you have. I did; I remain unconvinced.

Like everybody else, you could produce 50 photographs, draw 1,000 more conclusions, and it still won't change the equation:

----

So let me guess what you're NOT going to say....that somehow somebody got his gun, got into the building where he worked, didn't leave any prints, killed the President, got away with nobody seeing him and committed the perfect crime. Ahh.

Noting is going to change the equation. Sorry.

Newsflash...It don't.

Check please.

CE386.jpg

Here is the ACTUAL wound

marler.jpg

Check please.

When we started this conversation I said I'd be happy to read what you have. I did; I remain unconvinced.

Like everybody else, you could produce 50 photographs, draw 1,000 more conclusions, and it still won't change the equation:

----

So let me guess what you're NOT going to say....that somehow somebody got his gun, got into the building where he worked, didn't leave any prints, killed the President, got away with nobody seeing him and committed the perfect crime. Ahh.

Honestly, do you have some kind of reading comprehension problem, or are you so close minded and fearful of facts, that you continue to ignore even the basics of what I am saying?

To expedite, I GAVE you Oswald as ONE of the assassins, but NOT the LONE assassin.

I have a serious question. Please explain the type of thought process you use to ignore the obvious discrepancy of the location of the first wound according to the Warren Commission and the ACTUAL wound in the President?

CE386.jpg

Here is the ACTUAL wound

marler.jpg

Check please.

----

Honestly, do you have some kind of reading comprehension problem, or are you so close minded and fearful of facts, that you continue to ignore even the basics of what I am saying?

To expedite, I GAVE you Oswald as ONE of the assassins, but NOT the LONE assassin.

I have a serious question. Please explain the type of thought process you use to ignore the obvious discrepancy of the location of the first wound according to the Warren Commission and the ACTUAL wound in the President?

If there was a second assassin, there has been zero ballistics evidence that their bullet made a hit since all bullets were tied to Oswald's rifle. Is an assassin who doesn't assassinate still an assassin?

If you don't have a bullet hitting the body, you don't have a 2nd assassin.

Sorry.

Check please.

----

If there was a second assassin, there has been zero ballistics evidence that their bullet made a hit since all bullets were tied to Oswald's rifle. Is an assassin who doesn't assassinate still an assassin?

Sorry.

If you claim two victims were hit by the same bullet, but don't have wounds that line up and victims that don't react to those wounds in a manner that NEEDS to exist, you don't have a closed case. The ballistic metallurgy test methods in 1963 were primitive. Add to that an autopsy that didn't dissect and track the President's wounds and you have left TOO many doors open.

Here is a modern study of the ballistic evidence.
http://en.scientificcommons.org/26029371

NOW, you can continue diversion and excuses, but you need to explain away the FACT the ACTUAL entry wound is 4-6 inches LOWER than the Warren Report's entry wound. WHY did the Warren Commission move the wound?

Sorry.

If you claim two victims were hit by the same bullet, but don't have wounds that line up and victims that don't react to those wounds in a manner that NEEDS to exist, you don't have a closed case. The ballistic metallurgy test methods in 1963 were primitive. Add to that an autopsy that didn't dissect and track the President's wounds and you have left TOO many doors open.

NOW, you can continue diversion and excuses, but you need to explain away the FACT the ACTUAL entry wound is 4-6 inches LOWER than the Warren Report's entry wound. WHY did the Warren Commission move the wound?

Ahh now the ballistic methodology is called into question. It just literally never ends with you guys; does it?
All conspiracy theorists eventually get to the point of being tiresome bores.
Look behind you to see if you can recognize that point.

When you find a bullet traced to a second gun, call me.

Have a good day.

Check please.

Sorry.

Ahh now the ballistic methodology is called into question. It just literally never ends with you guys; does it?
All conspiracy theorists eventually get to the point of being tiresome bores.
Look behind you to see if you can recognize that point.

When you find a bullet traced to a second gun, call me.

Have a good day.

Check please.

I see, as you'd already determined from the start, I'm just a hopeless 'nut' to be dismissed, lumped and categorized as one of 'those' people. You on the other hand are merely a noble sane person faced with the uncomfortable task of having to break the news to me.

Along the way, you continued to tie me to people I have nothing to do. But their outlandish speculations forwarded as absolute truths also had to be hung on me...I am one of 'those' people.

So candycorn, here is the real truth...

All I asked of you is to use YOUR eyes, and YOUR brain. I have not forwarded anything that isn't a FACT. I gave you evidence from the very Warren Commission you promote and government evidence from public domain you can see with your own two eyes. Yet you are not able to see ANY anomalies. I asked no 'faith' on your part. I did not ruled out Oswald as an assassin. But here we sit; right where started; we never left the starting gate.

Maybe you were in Dallas on that awful day, or part of the investigation or a member of the Warren Commission. I was NOT. I'm only able to see the obvious evidence that requires only MY vision and MY judgment.

So really what you are forwarding to me is faith and unquestioning statism. I should never believe my own eyes and my own brain if the state says I'm in error. And of course we must never question our government. If I don't believe what the state tells me, then I most surely must be a nut. If the state says my 'neck' in in the middle of my back, only a 'nut' would question that!

Thank you for setting me straight...and sieg heil to you and yours...

"The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie -- deliberate, contrived and dishonest -- but the myth -- persistent, persuasive and unrealistic."
President John F. Kennedy

Sorry.

except the wounds DO line up, dipshit

Sorry.

I'm sorry, you're right Dive, the state says they line up...so they MUST line up, why bother looking at actual autopsy photos of the wound. The state provided an artist rendering, THAT is what really happened...

I'm sorry, you're right Dive, the state says they line up...so they MUST line up, why bother looking at actual autopsy photos of the wound. The state provided an artist rendering, THAT is what really happened...
this is why your known as a dipshit, its not just the state that says that
you are doing what the troofer assholes do, you are looking at minutia and pointing out minor errors in the reports to make your claim of something that was never concluded

grow a brain sometime, asswipe

Forum List

Back