LeBron James-backed I Promise School delivers 'discouraging' student test results: report

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Why? Is this the Bell Curve at work? And once again proving money does not mae someone smart let alone a scholar.

Mission failure.

Several years ago, NBA all-time great LeBron James embarked on a noble philanthropic journey by aiming to transform the lives of at-risk student and parents in his hometown of Akron, Ohio.

The I Promise School opened in 2018 as a part of the Akron Public Schools system. But, multiple years have gone by since the school's fall class of eighth-grade students produced passing scores for Ohio's math test, according to a report from the Akron Beacon Journal.

The last time the students passed the state's math test happened when they were in the third grade, per the report
. One Akron Public Schools official described the test results as "discouraging."

The mission of the I Promise School, according to on their website, is to help "those students who are already falling behind and in danger of falling through the cracks."

...​

db356e8fb456cc9e.jpg

Women on average are not as strong as men.

Women on average have a lower pain threshold than men.

East Asians on average test higher than white Americans.

And blacks on average tend to score the lowest of anyone.

None of that is racist, it's just a simple observable fact. And it's been proven throughout the history of man. There never have been any first world black countries. Far as man's advances in terms of science, math, architecture, aerospace, engineering, medicine, etc blacks have contributed almost nothing at all.

Blacks on average are excellent athletes, but they aren't very good at much else.

Blacks on average are excellent athletes, but they aren't very good at much else.
Actually, it’s Western Hemisphere blacks who do well in sprinting. Blacks in general have a twitch-muscle-fiber advantage but west Africans rarely win international competitions. It appears slavery eugenics of Western Hemisphere blacks are a big influence.
Good luck having a discussion using those facts.

That fucking Jihad beard Lebron insists on wearing is a disgrace. I am glad his son is ok though.

Actually, it’s Western Hemisphere blacks who do well in sprinting. Blacks in general have a twitch-muscle-fiber advantage but west Africans rarely win international competitions. It appears slavery eugenics of Western Hemisphere blacks are a big influence.
Good luck having a discussion using those facts.
That is a huge advantage for them!

Math is hard for a Black.

It is not like the Black student will be able to get any help on the math homework from a father, since most of them don't have live at home fathers. Mom is too busy Hoing for crack money to help the kid.

Forum List

Back