Leaving California Video

I was stuck in Hellifornia for 4 years.

The entire state is a cesspool of degridation, woke lunatics, diseased homeless, drug addict criminals, psychopathic murderers, con artists, liars, frauds, gestapo police, communist judges, etc......

Vile, contemptable, despicable, and diseased.

The physical state itself is not bad......the land, the animals..........its the degenerate human filth thats there. Anniahlate that garbage, and you've got a really nice place.

Once the collapse is complete real estate prices should bottom out and then could be a place to go to buy some land and live.

I still say the collapse on CA began in SF. They changed Army st. To CeaserChaves. Blvd in the early 70s'. The people laughed and kept working. Next thing you see is homeO city council members parading down Castro st. wearing dog collars.

An interesting video on the exodus from California. We are getting a lot here in my home state from there. Leaving California: The Untold Story | Documentary
I left that country a month and a half after I was discharged from the Army in 1971when they ended the 5th Amendment and just got started on the Second. To show you how these democRats react (not think). My home town, Vallejo all it ever had going for it was Mayor Island that build submarines. Since Clinton shut that base it has had nothing. In the bay was over 300 ships from WWII, our reserve fleet on the West Coast. Over the years the numbers shrank. One day I saw there were none left. I looked into it and found they had been towed to Brownsville Texas to be painted because they were worried about the enviorment. Vallejo the city these ships set next to has two dry docks that these ships would have fit into with room to spare. About 15 years ago Cal had a serious water shortage. It's crops were dying in the field but they still dumped half their fresh water in San Francisco bay. The reason was to save a fish not native to the Sacramento River called the Smelt. Latter they had a count done of the river of the Smelt. The count was One. That's 1 Smelt.

A few years ago Cal passed one of their gun laws that was later found unconstitunional. The same day the law passed the gov hit the airways saying what they say about all gun laws, it would end crime. As he spoke Cal was releasing thousands of felons from Cal's prisons due to over crowding. This is the kind of crap ya can't make up. How anyone could live in Cal passed the mid 70's is beyond me. I had been gone a few years so maybe it's like a frog in a pot of cold water on the burner. Maybe after a while ya get use to being screwed without any kisses. Fuck California!

I finally left California for the last time 3 years ago.

The first time was in 1987 when the military transferred me to North Carolina. I returned in 1990, and was shocked at the change in just a few years.

I managed to stick it out until 2003, when I had enough and moved to Alabama. But forward to 2012 and I returned because that was the only state that recognized my wife's nursing license (California recognizes the licenses from no other states, so no states recognize licenses from California). However, that time we decided on Northern California, and things just got worse and worse. Finally in 2020 I had enough, and left for the final time.

I can't understand why anybody would want to live there anymore. The housing cost is insane, the insurance cost is insane, and the cost of everything from gas to food is much higher than anything else. Not to mention the taxes. It is not a wonder that after the 2020 census they lost a Congressional seat. And if the current trend of over 113k people leaving per year continues, they may well lose another seat in 2030.

Here is something that should show how bad things are for those trying to get out. If you rent a 16' moving truck from Budget to move to El Paso to LA, the cost is $1,152. However, if you want to rent the exact same truck to move from LA to El Paso, the cost is $1,799. That is because the number of people that are leaving is so high, they can not keep enough trucks in stock at the rental places. And Budget is not unique, it is like that from all rental agencies. One pays a premium if they rent a truck in California that leaves the state, because they are literally having to hire people to do nothing but bring trucks to the state.

And now they are trying to tax people who leave, and saying that they will be paying "reparations". I bet the exodus will only be increasing now. The state is broken, and getting more broken every year.

I finally left California for the last time 3 years ago.

The first time was in 1987 when the military transferred me to North Carolina. I returned in 1990, and was shocked at the change in just a few years.

I managed to stick it out until 2003, when I had enough and moved to Alabama. But forward to 2012 and I returned because that was the only state that recognized my wife's nursing license (California recognizes the licenses from no other states, so no states recognize licenses from California). However, that time we decided on Northern California, and things just got worse and worse. Finally in 2020 I had enough, and left for the final time.

I can't understand why anybody would want to live there anymore. The housing cost is insane, the insurance cost is insane, and the cost of everything from gas to food is much higher than anything else. Not to mention the taxes. It is not a wonder that after the 2020 census they lost a Congressional seat. And if the current trend of over 113k people leaving per year continues, they may well lose another seat in 2030.

Here is something that should show how bad things are for those trying to get out. If you rent a 16' moving truck from Budget to move to El Paso to LA, the cost is $1,152. However, if you want to rent the exact same truck to move from LA to El Paso, the cost is $1,799. That is because the number of people that are leaving is so high, they can not keep enough trucks in stock at the rental places. And Budget is not unique, it is like that from all rental agencies. One pays a premium if they rent a truck in California that leaves the state, because they are literally having to hire people to do nothing but bring trucks to the state.

And now they are trying to tax people who leave, and saying that they will be paying "reparations". I bet the exodus will only be increasing now. The state is broken, and getting more broken every year.

That we have allowed ourselves to get to the point of slavery that our former state can claim such a ridiculous right as to levy taxes on a resident LEAVING THE STATE, or even FIND US in order to exercise that claim, is obscene!

Forum List

Back